Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The National Debt Crisis blame can be laid solidly at the feet of the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama globalist criminal crime cartel cabal. It has never been about parties. It is about a concerted effort to fleece a nations populace and subvert the Constitution to usher in Global Corporiatocracy UN Government so they can then fleece the world while culling the human herd.

The only thing standing in the way is the pesky Constitution & Trump and the Deplorable Patriots trying to save it.

Trump IS a key member of the "globalist criminal crime cartel cabal". :crazy:

DFfsYzzW0AAsCV5.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump IS a key member of the "globalist criminal crime cartel cabal". :crazy:

DFfsYzzW0AAsCV5.jpg

May very well turn out that way, but he is working in a much better direction than the Alternative Candidate in the 2016 election would have. Perhaps he is no better than the rest, but each day I wake up happy that Madam President was narrowly averted and a resounding message was sent to the swamp.

It took decades for these slime to so thoroughly infiltrate and corrupt our institutions and it will take decades to undo the damage done. The Alabama Primary was another message the swamp must heed. If they do not, they will regret it.

Nov 4th will be the next test of their resolve. The NFL thing is waking up "middle" America patriotism all over now and stoking them for action (which may be it's desired effect on both sides). When the time comes, the resolve of true American Patriots defending Freedom and the Constitution should not be underestimated by the swamp.

The next false flag is due to kick it off & I doubt many will be so easily fooled after the Charlottesville production was so obviously a blatant set up.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man.Nov.4 th is going be a big nothingburger at best... at worst, you are gonna see some epic trolling...it's gonna be hilarious...like shia le goofs he will not divide us was hysterically trolled....time to get a Richard Spencer haircut and a gallon of milk and drive the snowflakes wild....Hell I need to go out and buy me one of them Kekistan flags.

81qGQMuXIJL._SX466_.jpg

that should drive them bat shit .

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The National Debt Crisis blame can be laid solidly at the feet of the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama globalist criminal crime cartel cabal. It has never been about parties. It is about a concerted effort to fleece a nations populace and subvert the Constitution to usher in Global Corporiatocracy UN Government so they can then fleece the world while culling the human herd.

The only thing standing in the way is the pesky Constitution & Trump and the Deplorable Patriots trying to save it.
Sorry the blame goes to the brain a s that created the Federal Reserve System..... if I'm not mistaken they are all dead now.....

The last 2 times this type of tax plan was tried we went to the moon and the USSR died.....

Maybe if congress can keep it hands on the extra revenue this time.. or maybe CUT spending..... we could pay off China in a few decades......SOONER.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry the blame goes to the brain a s that created the Federal Reserve System..... if I'm not mistaken they are all dead now.....

The last 2 times this type of tax plan was tried we went to the moon and the USSR died.....

Maybe if congress can keep it hands on the extra revenue this time.. or maybe CUT spending..... we could pay off China in a few decades......SOONER.

both parties are tax and spend.
the only difference is who to tax and what to spend it on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

maybe if we could actually audit the money spent on the shadow goverment we could all retire in the bahamas.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We would have to lock up the Rothchild banking cartel for their crimes against humanity, confiscate their wealth and give it to China to do it. Hell if we did that we could be out of debt in no time!

Considering we paid them back much more than tenfold for what we borrowed of our own money printed out of thin air in the first place, it is really just the money they have been stealing from us for decades anyway in a giant Ponzi Scheme.

Entirely justified.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price resigns amid criticism of his travel on private planes.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should have been fired after first OC-RR fail.

7 years of promises.. proved to be lies... your fired.

imho his job was to uphold legal laws of the USA relating to health care not to undermine them.
Just my opinion.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
imho his job was to uphold legal laws of the USA relating to health care not to undermine them.
Just my opinion.

Then you haven't read OCare....... 90% of the the law is at descretion and determintation of the HHS. Fact is most of Ocare can be reversed by the same EO route used to create it..

Problem for Trump being if he actually did undo the Obama EOs establishing Ocare. It would instantly UNinsure MOST of the country including many NOT under Ocare.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better yet anyone who is caught looting and rioting is put in jail and forfeits all govt benefits.
They are criminals after all.

And no welfare should not be directed towards private business for the rioting, etc damage.
That is what the private insurance industry and disaster relief is for.

SELECTIVE HEARING SYNDROME for a lot of folks over here!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FB LOL
I do not even go there.

It just further lowers my opinion of the human species and the genus Americana in particular.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who commanded the military's response to Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, responds to President Trump's tweets on San Juan's mayor by saying, "The mayor's living on a cot and I hope the President has a good day at golf."

A good response I thought to a presidents childish pithy response to a Puerto Rican Mayor's plea for help.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Puerto Rico aid supplies trapped at San Juan port: report
http://thehill.com/policy/transport...-aid-supplies-trapped-at-san-juan-port-report

A majority of the 9,500 containers of supplies at the port have not been moved due to a lack of truck drivers, a fuel shortage and damaged infrastructure after Hurricane Maria devastated the island.

Only 20 percent of truck drivers on the U.S. territory have reported back to work after the hurricane, making it difficult to deliver the food, water and medical supplies, a representative for Puerto Rican Gov. Ricardo Rosselló told CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors