Become a Patron!

Tons of Vape Items Available From Shop in MA - Crisis At Hand

Maiden

Unlisted Vendor
White Prism Right Hand Mag Just Right.jpg

Hey, fam. I've been an ebay seller for two decades. A few days ago, Source Orb came gunning for me because I didn't like their customer service, and was clear that I wasn't happy with their quality control (or the lack thereof, more appropriately) since I had way too high of a percentage of their items coming back to me in non-working condition, days or weeks after being shipped out. Long story short, Source is so big that they had ebay remove ALL of my vape listings, effectively putting me out of business in a matter of 30 seconds. Even though there are 1,000,000,000 vape items listed in ebay, they are not allowed to be listed there, so once they pull you, you can't get back in the game there. However, ebay knows if they remove all vape items from all sellers, their bottom line will crash, along with their stock, so they're just making billions on our industry, which they are against, and it's making me sick to my stomach. This all sounds insane, I'm sure, but it's what happened, and now I'm literally out of business and broke. I opened a vape shop in Western MA just last month, and now I'm f'ed. My overhead is ridiculous, as is my inventory, and you just can't build a huge vape shop business in a month. All that said, I have always offered my items at the lowest possible prices to be competitive and have really great items, like SMOK Right Hand Kits, AirVape XS Kits, Mi Pods, TFV12-Prince t10 coils (tough to get right now, but I've got them) and SO much more. Am I permitted to list my site on this forum, or products? Or does anyone have any ideas on how I can move some large amounts of inventory to keep my head above water? This is totally sick, really, and I'm starting to freak out about the financial repercussions of this on my end. Any help, suggestions, or ideas are greatly appreciated. I'll create an ad if that's allowed, via payment or otherwise. I just can't have ebay take me out after all I've invested. It's crazy. Thanks so much. Laurie

Last edited by a moderator:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello :wave: We're glad to have you here at the VU! :)

You would be considered an Unlisted Vendor. While we encourage all our vendors to participate as members, there are some guidelines you must follow.

Unlisted Vendors are only permitted to advertise in ONE thread in our Unlisted Vendor Forum and ONE thread in our Sales and Promotions forum. You may make multiple posts within said threads… but you must keep them contained to your ONE thread in either forum. Your recent posts have been moved to the appropriate sub forum.

You can review the Vendor Guidelines at the link below.

**Your pics have been removed. You may only advertise devices used for e-liquids. We do not allow the posting of anything dry herb or wax related.

Last edited:

Maiden

Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for such a warm welcome! I'm so happy to be here! I'd much rather offer my items to the fam for less in our forums than pay ebay their commission, any day of the week. And as I said, I will absolutely beat any ebay price for authentic merchandise (I can't compete with clones, most likely). My biggest partnership for e-liquid devices is with SMOK, but I have others and can get anything within days (sometimes overnight, depending on where my supplier is located). I'm working like crazy to get my website completely up and running, so please know as of today I still have tons of items to list there. I also have a Shopify account. I sincerely appreciate the support! If you let me know how to become a listed venfor, I will happily contribute when I recover a bit if I can't afford to do so immediately. I'm not looking for a free ride, I just want to stay in the industry that I love so much and it'll take me a while to recuperate from the slaughter. Thanks so much again! Laurie

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you let me know how to become a listed venfor, I will happily contribute when I recover a bit if I can't afford to do so immediately.
It's in the Vendor Guidelines.

VU Sponsors