Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well... tomorrow I will be posting from the jungle, my 'puter should work this time :)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok... this begins to sound like a monologue...
Anyhow I'm down in the jungle (and the jungle wifi is working, yay!!!) and had a great welcome back from the guys here... I will share some pics tomorrow :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are making me work pretty hard this week, haven't been able to post much :(

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been resting a lot and not online as much lately. Also had some jewelry orders I HAD to get done so I was offline this week on my non-work days. Back to work today through Saturday so I'll be busy with that. I do read, I don't always have time to post though.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reaaaally big ones!!!
Sorry for beeing so slow tonight but my jungle wifi sucks...
Still hard at work?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see you posting. They have been working me pretty hard, it's been tough to post. Last nite of the week for me though. When do you get out of the Jungle back home?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hola :)

I guess I will be home sunday night.
Sorry that I can't post fast enough when I'm depending on this satellite jungle wifi...
Anyhow guess what I've had for lunch.... Catfish soup!!! Delicious, made with platains & yuca.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have a marvelous picture of ajis for @CaFF but simply don't know how to upload them... they're on my phone.... :confused:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, that was intended as a joke...
if you get the chance of a eXpromizer Clone.... I'm all for it, and pleeeeze tell how it is!!!!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His only complaint of the air flow ring not aligning is no problem for me, I like a little tighter draw, but I have a full machine shop at work to fix that if I want. So NOW I have everything I need, no more vape purchases!!!

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His only complaint of the air flow ring not aligning is no problem for me, I like a little tighter draw, but I have a full machine shop at work to fix that if I want. So NOW I have everything I need, no more vape purchases!!!

Kewl.... if that eXpromizer klone is as his original.... you won't need anything.... Pshhhhhhhh ;) It's a secret....

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O K .... you insist... making me jealous with that wonderful mod of yours, huh???
Tomorrow I will give you some "jungle eXpromizer"... and than we will see.... :D

nice pics, Bro :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O K .... you insist... making me jealous with that wonderful mod of yours, huh???
Tomorrow I will give you some "jungle eXpromizer"... and than we will see.... :D

nice pics, Bro :)
LOL cool. I will probably get banned from posting those :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have deleted poor Angells account on Facebook 5 times now for that clone sale. She is running out of names to make new accounts LOL.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.... count me in, for the fight!!! Whatever it takes!!!
But now.... just now.... I realized that in exactly 2 hours I have to be up to get home....
Sooo: Buenas Noches :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL no, I woke up this afternoon to a empty mailbox :mad: but as soon as I posted earlier, i thought VapDrak is the last person to cry on his shoulder about long ship times. :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors