Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, Thats a nice day of Vapemail there. Im wondering why the heck did you leave that stuff at office. :p

Think I saw Frawg on the post you cat pics thread yesterday.

It was a very bad and sad day in paradise today... but that is of no consecuence here! I'm happy to see you guys and relax a moment, so thanks guys :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wal-Mart Ultimate Bacon pizza w/ thin crust. And a few additions.... ;)

sl8XlS9l.jpg

Jalapenos, Onions, Olives...one side got Mushrooms. Everything got some Tepin/Garlic powder.

AMGvsael.jpg

wB2Cd6Nl.jpg

zYZBIvEl.jpg

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much are those caff? Are they in the deli section? Might have to get me one.
Welcome to the thread.
Poor Drak is gonna get hungry.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Darn you, CaFF, with your always delicious-looking food. Now I want pizza...

You're welcome young lady. :D

How much are those caff? Are they in the deli section? Might have to get me one.
Welcome to the thread. Poor Drak is gonna get hungry.

It's like 6-8 bucks IIRC....

The pizza: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Marketside-Thin-Crust-Extra-Large-Extreme-Bacon-Pizza-29.5-oz/23569844
The one I really like is the monstrous Ultimate Meat pizza. I can take off half of the toppings and make another pizza there are so many. ;)

Oh, he's used to my doing that...hahahaha....
Olives are easy to spot but those green spots, i dunno... looks like hawt

Why yesss.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa, I read the 2 comments on that pizza link, one good, one bad. You tell us the 3rd review FTW.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome young lady. :D

It's like 6-8 bucks IIRC....

The pizza: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Marketside-Thin-Crust-Extra-Large-Extreme-Bacon-Pizza-29.5-oz/23569844
The one I really like is the monstrous Ultimate Meat pizza. I can take off half of the toppings and make another pizza there are so many. ;)

Oh, he's used to my doing that...hahahaha....

Why yesss.

Bienvenido Caff, to our nerdy night- dungeon.
After uncountable attempts, we accomplished to lure a lady into it, don't worry I will be all (Nice Drak) ...to not scare hear away... :D

Last edited:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, I found a relic from my Moderator days on a verrry unrelated forums.

I loved cooking with the Cast Iron, sooooo....

They gave me a Ban Skillet....

4Ujo2.jpg

Hmmm... how we smuggle that over to the modding forum? You know, as the newest, hottest enclousure ...evah... the results would be awesome

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I'm terribly offended by american culinary terms, like "Buffalo Wings"... would anybody, please, explain to me where that cut comes from???
Would you like to come over here some day, and have me offering "Pegasus Wings"??? Hu??? :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are you located, VapDrak? UK?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, that blows it. I was going to make some clever culinary jokes about British names of food, like Spotted Dick. But, now that's a moot point.

Wow@Ecuador. You're the first and only person I have met from there. Nice to meet you :)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's life like in Ecuador?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vap is that right? Almost a 100% import tax there? I know you said shipping was super high for your vape gear, I guess there are no stores importing vape supplies with that tax??

VU Sponsors