Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wabah58, I asked the gurus that be and they said to try e-aromat Brzoskwinie (Peach). I can give you a link of where to buy it:

http://www.vaperstek.org/brzoskwinie-peach/

They have other really good fruit flavors as well, if you want any recommendations. I don't know about you, but I hate paying shipping for 1 item.

Ok thank you, I will give it a go. I'll try and find out what to % to at with that brand.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok great, I need to order some nic too so I will get it with my nic and try vaperstek, people saying they have the best nic.

They do have great nicotine. If you are up for it, try the bases too, the VPG Power Smoke Base. It's 45VG/45PG and 10% demineralized water.

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do have great nicotine. If you are up for it, try the bases to, the VPG Power Smoke Base. It's 45VG/45PG and 10% demineralized water.

Ok, one thread im following that hasn't really been answered to a definite answer yet is the one where Poster is asking how to change dry flavors, Thats my saving grace for my peach search, because mtbaker has a real tasting peach and they sell it in concentrate, but it's dry. So if all else fails I do have that :cool:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, one thread im following that hasn't really been answered to a definite answer yet is the one where Poster is asking how to change dry flavors, Thats my saving grace for my peach search, because mtbaker has a real tasting peach and they sell it in concentrate, but it's dry. So if all else fails I do have that :cool:

I've heard that adding demineralized water helps with that. That's why I mentioned the the VPG base. I thought you mentioned last night that you were trying to get rid of the dry effect.

It's 1% to start with the Inawera Peach flavor, not 2%, sorry about that.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got tired and it'd cooled down some, so went to get sleep before the ebil sun awakens me. ;-)

The Juice they have now was the Holy Grail, back in the days... also when I was starting, all of us where using Dekang and perhaps Hangsen later... but the times ,they are changing!
No doubt you have greater and better choices for juices very close to home!
The day the FDA puts its dream project about Liquids in action... we all will be back to Dekang :D

Heh, funny thing about that..you know the flavor guy from Dekang had left to go to Hanseng a few years ago. I used to like DK, but can't stand it now. I got hooked on Hangsen RY4 and after getting tied of buying the shit, went and found that Hangsen Essense RY4 concentrate makes it even better as DIY.

Now, one bottle of the flavoring makes me about 240ml of juice for around $5. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like a sweet peach, I have been around asking and really was excited about FA. Thinkin it was going to be the one. I like stronger flavs, but I went with the recommended 4% with FA. It's vapible, but really nothing like peach. I always run it by 4 different people here at work and get their opinion too. Believe it or not Mtbakervapor's peach really taste like peach but it's a dry vape.I asked them what they mix at and was told 15%, but wouldn't tell me their consentrate vendor. Im using Juicemafia peach paradise now it's good but it's blended with something, it's usually in their tobacco line.

I use VZ SC Peach and like it...although I mainly use it for a peach tobacco juice. ;)
I add in a little bit of Pear too, seems to balance it out. Plus some of my 10% EM solution for sweetness.

After all most of your actual 'fruit' juices in the stores use pear juice as the body of the juice. ;-)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd eat that - sure would. Especially with some oil/vinegar, some salt/pepper....

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm making steak (NY Strip), smashed tri-color roasted potatoes, and steamed carrots

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
okay, but there was a slight problem...my neighbor came by as I was cooking, so my medium-rare steak ended up as medium-well :eek: As you can tell from the carbon edges lol

So, it's not very appetizing looking but here goes:

steak dinner.jpeg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hay , ya know how u make pickled Jalas better?

Add garlic, onion and fresh orange habaneros....

WAgqQh6l.jpg

M00HAHAHAAAA!!!

muahahaha_by_euronymousa-d529t7d.jpg

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We got home after a vape shop visit and the kitten was dropped to his dad at the airport at 4:30pm eastern.

I might get a chance to play in the mixing room at one shop either tomorrow or Saturday (still up in the air). I'm hoping to tweak the custard I'm working on. I like beta #1 steeped for 12 days, but it needs just a tiny tweaking hoping to get one flavor to come out more.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, hi there Frawg, I've wanted to peep in the backrooms (Mixing stations) of some brick and mortar stores around here, but i don't really buy enough there to feel comfortable asking them. But most of them are super friendly.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not a care in the world, wouldn't it be great.

I'm about the same though. I was raised with cats as companions instead of people until I was 13.
So, I generally like and understand them better. I talk pretty fluent "cat".

They have a complex social hierarchy, but simple ways. :)

Tiki has been bummed the last few days..it's just too hot for her to curl up with me for sleep.
Makes her a sad kitty.

I actually put out a blanket and slept in the living room on the floor with her the other day when it was like 100F out. She liked that. :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh, hi there Frawg, I've wanted to peep in the backrooms (Mixing stations) of some brick and mortar stores around here, but i don't really buy enough there to feel comfortable asking them. But most of them are super friendly.
One is its own little room, which if its mass mixing day, and depending on who is mixing it can be organized chaos, or it can be an absolute disaster. I try for organized chaos when I'm doing a mass refill of the shelves, and I can do about 300 bottles in an 8 hour day assuming I don't get swamped with other requests.

The other is a work in progress which will be awesome and stuff when its fully remodeled.

If I got into the topic of "if I could have any workspace/lab" dream thing I have an ideal work space in mind just from the two set ups I've had the pleasure of tinkering with.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys, just checking in!
I had a very big "dia de mierda"...
Yesterday you guys saved me, today and tomorrow I will deal with it, anyhow no more rambling...
Thanks guys for beeing here!!!

Now comes the riddle: Domenico Modugno, world famous singer of the song "Volare"

I'll give you the dark side of him... it explains a lot... google the translation if you're interested:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey VapDrak good to see you. Another long 10 hr day here at work. Last one for the week though. Wife is going out of town this weekend so hope everybody here is around. Think me and the dog will go to the dog park and maybe to the river too.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flower, deciding if I want to make another round of juices. I keep all my juice making stuffs at work, generally will mix on my last day at work so they steep for 3 days before I can touch them when I come back onmonday. The other me is saying DONT make anymore right now and finish the 20 bottles you have before making more.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hola flowpe!
I'm in a very dark and sober mood... you guys are in charge for a couple of days...
Just in case another song of the past:

Ok this one is only for really hard core south italian dialect experts... but it shows how i feel...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey VapDrak good to see you. Another long 10 hr day here at work. Last one for the week though. Wife is going out of town this weekend so hope everybody here is around.

Hola Wabah...
no more details on my shit... but ,perhaps I'll chime in with some music from time to time... and don't worry It can be a bit more actual then the stuff I was posting ... :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw you post a video from The Cult on another thread, after I watched it I went to youtube and watched
Firewoman
She sells sanctuary
Love removal machine

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm on the Late Night DIY thread, want to join us there? We are playing music videos.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapDrak, hope you are doing okay. Here's a little smilie to help brighten your day
4RZs6.gif

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so though it was cooked like 20 minutes too long, I recognize the meat. What are those orange things and green things you're further destroying the meat with by forcing it to share the same plate? :confused:

Orange things - steamed carrots
Green things - the plate is green
Other things there - tri-colored potatoes

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

try 1-2 drops of Saline.. it will add moisture to your mixes..

VU Sponsors