Become a Patron!
I need help :( I am not very educated in the vaping world, I mainly just started them as a less stinky & better tasting alternative to cigarettes. I've been using smaller vape pens for years now and decided to take the plunge and get a bigger vape so that I don't have to charge it multiple times a day (I smoke CONSTANTLY). I was previously using 11mg nicotine juice but I was looking into it and I think that might be too much nicotine for my new vape (which is a Wismec Predator 228). I'm wondering if I should lower my nicotine mg? Since the hits a larger? I have no idea. I am smoking on 40 watts because that's what my coworker (who knows a little more than I do) told me to do. I have no idea what any of the functions on this thing do and yes I KNOW I should NOT have gotten this vape because I'm such a dummy and don't know anything about ohms and wattage and mods!!!! I just wanted to have long interrupted days of vaping. I just vape for the nicotine, I'm not looking to "mod" or do anything fancy, I just want to smoke, lol. Someone please help me or refer me to a "Vaping for Dummies" forum if this forum is too advanced for me :'( I'm sorry & thank you!!!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I need help :( I am not very educated in the vaping world, I mainly just started them as a less stinky & better tasting alternative to cigarettes. I've been using smaller vape pens for years now and decided to take the plunge and get a bigger vape so that I don't have to charge it multiple times a day (I smoke CONSTANTLY). I was previously using 11mg nicotine juice but I was looking into it and I think that might be too much nicotine for my new vape (which is a Wismec Predator 228). I'm wondering if I should lower my nicotine mg? Since the hits a larger? I have no idea. I am smoking on 40 watts because that's what my coworker (who knows a little more than I do) told me to do. I have no idea what any of the functions on this thing do and yes I KNOW I should NOT have gotten this vape because I'm such a dummy and don't know anything about ohms and wattage and mods!!!! I just wanted to have long interrupted days of vaping. I just vape for the nicotine, I'm not looking to "mod" or do anything fancy, I just want to smoke, lol. Someone please help me or refer me to a "Vaping for Dummies" forum if this forum is too advanced for me :'( I'm sorry & thank you!!!

3mg nicotine is more common for 40 watts

Are you having a problem with your vape, otherwise? Just because it has a lot of buttons and a menu doesn't mean you need to mess with it, if it works

A lot of people call the type of device you have a "mod" - some people just call it a "vape" - just a name

3mg nicotine is more common for 40 watts

Are you having a problem with your vape, otherwise? Just because it has a lot of buttons and a menu doesn't mean you need to mess with it, if it works

A lot of people call the type of device you have a "mod" - some people just call it a "vape" - just a name

Thank you so much!!! Like I said I have no clue about the terms so when I tried to figure it out myself I had no clue how to use it!! And it’s vaping fine I am just a worrier and didn’t want to be giving myself too much nicotine or burning thru my coils/vape etc... But I will check that link out thank you so so much!!!

VU Sponsors