Become a Patron!

Vaping for sugar craving

Question: I do not vape regularly, but have done it with friends. When I do, I always make sure it has 0 Mic. I'm considering starting on my own with it as I have a huge sugar craving all the time, but just for something sweet. I diet often, but my family always have some cake or pie or brownies out for everyone. I've done well staying away from it, but the cravings can get pretty bad. My question, is it worth starting to vape with 0 Nicotine to help curb sugar cravings? I've noticed it in the past that I'm not as drawn to zebra cakes after taking a hit or two, but would prefer to have some more opinions. Thank you all!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Question: I do not vape regularly, but have done it with friends. When I do, I always make sure it has 0 Mic. I'm considering starting on my own with it as I have a huge sugar craving all the time, but just for something sweet. I diet often, but my family always have some cake or pie or brownies out for everyone. I've done well staying away from it, but the cravings can get pretty bad. My question, is it worth starting to vape with 0 Nicotine to help curb sugar cravings? I've noticed it in the past that I'm not as drawn to zebra cakes after taking a hit or two, but would prefer to have some more opinions. Thank you all!

It helps me, but I use 3mg nicotine even though I haven't smoked in decades, because nicotine helps curb the appetite, as well as other things. :)

Why not? Pick up a starter kit, or maybe one of your vaping friends will have a setup they're not using that you can try. I second the idea of a 3mg liquid. It's light enough that you shouldn't have any issues with it.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sort of helps me but at some point I usually run out for a candy bar...but I got no will power....:(

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping chocolate or even Butter Rum Life Saver flavor should stop your craving. There are SO many sweet eliquids these days.

I read an article about someone who was trying to lose weight, so he started vaping 0-3 nicotine of all kinds of flavors. He lost 50lbs by vaping.
You can too! Make sure you get a MTL (Mouth to Lung) set up so you can vape it like it's a real cig vs. inhaling a lung full and fogging up a room.
Good Luck!

VU Sponsors