Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

But yes, I’m awake. :growl:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is going to take many cups of coffee to get started today~! I am still a bit sore from yesterday.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning, everyone. It’s seems a bit brisk again today, and possible snow plus rain by the weekend.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You were up really early @Rhianne ~!

I know! I keep falling asleep too early and then waking up too early. It sucks. I have nothing to make me sleep either except herbs and I’ve been taking Lemon Balm like crazy lately. Maybe it’s good there’s no booze in the house. But it would prolly help me sleep.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a couple of Jack and Gingers after I took a shower yesterday. I cooked dinner and actually made it thru the Chicago Shows. I slept OK although I did wake up a bunch of times I was able to fall back asleep.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a couple of Jack and Gingers after I took a shower yesterday. I cooked dinner and actually made it thru the Chicago Shows. I slept OK although I did wake up a bunch of times I was able to fall back asleep.

I’m glad to hear it. I don’t know why I’ve been more riled up recently by everything going on. I’ve been jumpy on and off, which is annoying.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m glad to hear it. I don’t know why I’ve been more riled up recently by everything going on. I’ve been jumpy on and off, which is annoying.

That is why I am finding things to do around he house to keep busy and keep my mind off the Pandemic.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

I was looking for a good uplifting gif, and this showed up. So why not? I loved He Man and She Ra.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is why I am finding things to do around he house to keep busy and keep my mind off the Pandemic.

I finished the last of the books I had to read this week. That could be it too. I was trying to stretch them out. :cry:

Also I’m tired of the food I have already!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finished up the brickwork and found a way to make the curve~! Now time for a shower and relax because my arms, legs and hands hurt like the Dickens~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I fell asleep early and was up at 5:30AM but didn't get out of bed until 6:30. Watched a couple of episodes of Dragnet until the sun came up. Waiting for the 1st cup of Joe.

Dragnet is a fun show. I ended up watching a police show from Finland on Netflix.

My sleep cycle is so messed up!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If I wasn't doing my best to keep my parents safe from the virus I would come and pick you up~! I can't have any unnecessary human contact because they are in the at Risk Percentile.

I wouldn’t ask. Your dad just was in a care place! But thanks for the good thoughts.

I hope I don’t have to take a subway somewhere. When I went into the City last time on the E train, I got sick a few days after!

VU Sponsors