Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So with the Stay At Home requirement you would think the CVS Pharmacy could get shit right. They called to say prescriptions were ready and Dad was on the phone for hours trying to find out what it was that was ready. So I go this morning and one isn't ready~! They are telling me to wait and I told them I am not waiting it is bad enough I stood here exposed waiting in line. Get home one of the scripts is wrong they put in the wrong number. So I had to go back and while I was standing there I was using their disinfectant wipes constantly. Before and after touching the CC Pin Pad and once more exiting the store.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well, i got that fence job, getting started soon. i'l make some bucks on it. but 1 area of it goes right past a pretty large tree.
does anyone want to speculate the consequences ?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well, i got that fence job, getting started soon. i'l make some bucks on it. but 1 area of it goes right past a pretty large tree.

There are many ways to work around a tree or other obstacle when installing a fence but the main thing is to keep a plumb line on the top regardless of the terrain. See so many fences that look ridiculous because the installers make it go up and down like a Roller Coaster~!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There are many ways to work around a tree or other obstacle when installing a fence

but the main thing is to keep a plumb line on the top regardless of the terrain. See so many fences that look ridiculous because the installers make it go up and down like a Roller Coaster~!

yes. but in this case, not really. unless they don't care that it looks like an idiot installed it. the issue = roots, perhaps LARGE roots.

yeah, i know, that is how i did mine. the problem though, and not for me. is they need to keep the fence tight'ish to the ground, just in case the buyer has small dogs. going with the flow of the land is ok, as long as its not an abrupt flow.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Good for you! You’re not going to chop the tree down, honest Abe Lincoln? :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning my loves! I hope you all slept well! Apparently I woke John snd Toby up last night from snoring. They were both waking me up for me to turn over lol

Howdy, Amber. That gif is great! :giggle: Good for you, you were annoying while asleep and no one can blame you!! Lol

Love and hugs to you and Tobe.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So did my morning run and it is messed up how such a simple thing like having a fuse my buddy needed is like I brought him a 6 pack........... Of TP~!

I grew up with him and know each other for 45 years, but it is weird standing 6+ feet apart to chat and he said I will buy you a beer when this is over. Maybe June, July?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So did my morning run and it is messed up how such a simple thing like having a fuse my buddy needed is like I brought him a 6 pack........... Of TP~!

I grew up with him and know each other for 45 years, but it is weird standing 6+ feet apart to chat and he said I will buy you a beer when this is over. Maybe June, July?

what was the fuse for ?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was a 110V fuse for an electrical cord for a Window Fan. One of those that goes in Christmas Light plugs. He figured if anyone would have one it would be me. At first I was like I doubt I have one because most of the fuses I have are 12V. Then after I got home from my GF's last night it hit me that it is probably one of those! So I went to the box of spare bulbs and sure enough it was there. Checked it with an Ohm Meter to make sure it wasn't blown.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Howdy, Amber. That gif is great! :giggle: Good for you, you were annoying while asleep and no one can blame you!! Lol

Love and hugs to you and Tobe.
Lol yeah! I didn’t even know I snored! I woke Toby up and even he was hitting me telling me “mommy stop! Stop mommy! Wake up!” Lmao I thought it was hilarious!

love and hugs to you too! Toby says thank you!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I got a text from my buddy and the fuse was the right one and his fan is working. Amazing how something so tiny can deliver such joy. It is literally smaller than a Tic Tac.

VU Sponsors