Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i am sore. put in 4 posts yesterday. as you can see, i am going towards the big tree :(

20200420_171729.jpg

see my firepit, the aches on the slab. that is where all that old fence will be disposed of. 20200419_111407.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On Sunday I pulled out my Weber Go Anywhere Grill and found the cooking grate had rusted out. I got this Grill from Marlboro when I was a smoker and they used to have Special Giveaways on the property to promote smoking. Ordered a new one online from Grill Parts dot com and see it shipped already~! Cool

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I finally found a picture with wooden handles~!

image4.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My hair is getting long because I needed a haircut before the Pandemic hit and just didn't have time to get one. I am going to have hair like I did in the 80-90's again. If I attempt to do it myself I might wind up doing a buzz cut which I don't think I would be able to deal with to be honest. Yes, I am vane about my hair ladies~! LOL

You could put it in a ponytail when it gets long. No biggie.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
if you have not seen these shows, they are REALLY interesting. if you have cable, they are the History channel.

https://www.history.com/shows/the-food-that-built-america

Thanks! I’m not watching too much television now and I couldn’t get the videos up.

Actually cereal wasn’t totally crappy when we were kids. Now it’s GMO corn etc. And that means glyphosate too.

All we worried about was too much sugar!

But that clown is scary. I guess kids in the 50’s were braver.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On Sunday I pulled out my Weber Go Anywhere Grill and found the cooking grate had rusted out. I got this Grill from Marlboro when I was a smoker and they used to have Special Giveaways on the property to promote smoking. Ordered a new one online from Grill Parts dot com and see it shipped already~! Cool

I got a sleeping bag from Marlboro. And some other stuff that I can’t remember. Coffee cups, I think.

What a great shtick to get people to smoke more!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I have noticed notifications aren't working all the time lately. Not just here either I have orders that I never received shipping email. Might have gone to spam and I didn't catch it because when I see 176 in spam I just delete.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I have noticed notifications aren't working all the time lately. Not just here either I have orders that I never received shipping email. Might have gone to spam and I didn't catch it because when I see 176 in spam I just delete.

My food is meant to come between 1-6pm. Good thing I’m at home doing nothing.

The weird thing is I couldn’t find any older posts to this thread, and it’s pretty active. Tappy is a pita sometimes.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lmao he probably would! Kids came yesterday but I asked if I could go outside with John to vape and they let me so I escaped for awhile. And luckily they didn’t stay long. So that worked out.

I’m glad you got to escape for a bit and vaped. If your hubs is going back to work soon, you’ll hopefully be able to buy a few things.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't use Tapatalk. Not into Apps I would rather use full applications.

I’m using an iPad, so it’s made to use apps. On my laptop, I don’t have any apps. But eventually I’d like to get an iMac Air. At least it’ll use the non iOS software.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All my deliveries say by 8PM lately. now USPS I know is by lunchtime and UPS or FedEx can be anytime during the day but usually around lunch.

This is a guy shlepping the box of food to my door. My mailman just throws everything in the mail room. If I don’t tip him, he won’t usually bring it to my door.

I’m looking forward to tasting Blood Oranges. I’ve never had them.

Wow, it’s thundering really loud here!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After I ate an early lunch then went out to clean the bricks I installed on the side of the house. Barely got done before the skies opened up~! At least the rain will wash away the bleach. Damn I have a chill now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
After I ate an early lunch then went out to clean the bricks I installed on the side of the house. Barely got done before the skies opened up~! At least the rain will wash away the bleach. Damn I have a chill now.

I know, it came out of nowhere. I miss normal regular weather. These extremes are very strange.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, they have been predicting bad storms since yesterday.

I was hoping they meant later today. I haven’t been checking since I’m not going anywhere. My delivery will prolly come close to 6pm or thereabouts, since the kid won’t want to drive from the North Shore in this weather.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Starting to rain again here and we just got a call from PSEG to expect a heavy storm with possible power outages.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got the call before and Amy passed away not even 24 hours after going to Hospice. She did see her kids this morning one last time.

c3e172b26a068b59a239d6d6bdfdcb14.jpg

RIP Amy..................

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got the call before and Amy passed away not even 24 hours after going to Hospice. She did see her kids this morning one last time.

c3e172b26a068b59a239d6d6bdfdcb14.jpg

RIP Amy..................

I’m so sorry to hear that. She’ll be watching over her kids, though. It’s really sad. I’m sorry, Steve.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors