Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I got a text from my buddy and the fuse was the right one and his fan is working. Amazing how something so tiny can deliver such joy. It is literally smaller than a Tic Tac.

It’s great that you were able to help him like that. I’ve got my fan running too since my windows are still shut. At least it circulates the air with my air purifier going,

This week has sucked with me feeling shitty. If I did catch this virus somehow, I’m just hoping that I’ll have immunity now. There’s so much fake news stuff about corona online!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

But it’s feeling like every other day!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I made a Ham Stock out of the leftover Easter Ham and then a White Bean and Ham Soup for the Appetizer for Mom and Dads Anniversary Dinner. Filet Mignon on a Charcoal Fire with Air Fried little White Potatoes and Broccoli Crowns. Having a Jack Ginger to chill for a bit before I have to work my ass off some more. I just give Thanks I still have them here to be able to do it for them~!

Stay Safe and Healthy my friends~!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
so, i went and got 12 bags of concrete and 4 posts. went to start drilling, my GD auger would not run :xD::gaah:. starts on ether, but thats it. if the new gas doesn't clean up the inside of the carb, i guess i have to buy a new head. :(:(:(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
so, i went and got 12 bags of concrete and 4 posts. went to start drilling, my GD auger would not run :xD::gaah:. starts on ether, but thats it. if the new gas doesn't clean up the inside of the carb, i guess i have to buy a new head. :(:(:(

Clean the carb because it runs on ether~! Clogged fuel intake or stuck float or needle seat.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Clean the carb because it runs on ether~! Clogged fuel intake or stuck float or needle seat.

took carb apart, it looked new inside, which doesn't always mean anything. i am HOPING that the new fuel in it now loosens up whatever may be in there.

this is the first time i have ever had this problem. usually when they don't start on their own, a little ether gets em going, but not this time. it could be the shit hoses, but when i pump the primer bubble i can see fuel moving in and out.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
took carb apart, it looked new inside, which doesn't always mean anything. i am HOPING that the new fuel in it now loosens up whatever may be in there.

this is the first time i have ever had this problem. usually when they don't start on their own, a little ether gets em going, but not this time. it could be the shit hoses, but when i pump the primer bubble i can see fuel moving in and out.

Sounds like a stuck needle valve. If you haven't used it in a while old gas without Fuel Preservative always gums up like varnish. Carb cleaner won't always cut if it if got stuck solid. Manual Cleaning. X Auto and Marine plus Small engine Technician speaking here.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like a stuck needle valve. If you haven't used it in a while old gas without Fuel Preservative always gums up like varnish. Carb cleaner won't always cut if it if got stuck solid. Manual Cleaning. X Auto and Marine plus Small engine Technician speaking here.

it wasn't stuck and didn't look gummed up, i took it out. now, the diaphragm that operates it, it looked ok, but again that doesn't always mean anything. i am thinking there is a port plugged up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it wasn't stuck and didn't look gummed up, i took it out. now, the diaphragm that operates it, it looked ok, but again that doesn't always mean anything. i am thinking there is a port plugged up.

Exactly fuel is not getting thru and a simple little clogged inlet port will do that. Even if it looks clean spray carb cleaner and see if it is clear. The tiniest little clog will stop it from running. Stoichiometric fuel ratio required to run.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
^ same here :(

i was thinking about my carb, there is one place i didn't look. i'm going to check it today.

you know those little hoses, do you know where to get some replacements ? if i get this thing running i want to replace them

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I caved and bought a Snow Wolf Baby Kit this morning. I wanted the external battery one, but it was sold out. :cry: I’ll be using it as a beater mod for now, so internal cell is okay.

It’s getting hard to find vape gear now. The toilet paper hoarders have apparently decided to hoard mods or something.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
its only bad in the places that you would be wise to not go, and that is not by me.

There’s a big hospital by me, a few towns over, and it’s a main corona hospital. There’s like supposedly over 30,000 cases in my county. But it’s a big county. I can’t find statistics for my town.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There’s a big hospital by me, a few towns over, and it’s a main corona hospital. There’s like supposedly over 30,000 cases in my county. But it’s a big county. I can’t find statistics for my town.

the town over from me, they have a nursing home that has a bunch of dead. the fake news will not say what the problem is, even though they know.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
yesterday i went to the store. its funny, there were people driving in their cars, by themselves, wearing masks :facepalm:. just shows ya how dumb some people are.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
the town over from me, they have a nursing home that has a bunch of dead. the fake news will not say what the problem is, even though they know.

That’s what I can’t stand. They’re giving info for NYC. But there are five boroughs! Ironically, the weather app has stats for my county. They just started with that, so it’s something.

But papers like the NY Post aren’t putting anything up about cases or deaths

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
yesterday i went to the store. its funny, there were people driving in their cars, by themselves, wearing masks :facepalm:. just shows ya how dumb some people are.

I’ve been home now for a while, and I’m not even using hand sanitizer since I’m the only one here. I’m obviously not going to infect myself!! It was drying my skin out from the alcohol, anyway. So I’m washing my hands carefully and that’s it. More than usual, but not crazy amounts of times.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That’s what I can’t stand. They’re giving info for NYC. But there are five boroughs! Ironically, the weather app has stats for my county. They just started with that, so it’s something.

But papers like the NY Post aren’t putting anything up about cases or deaths

its the fake news, who knows why they are doing that

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
its the fake news, who knows why they are doing that

I don’t read the papers here, but I saw them online and signed up for “corona updates”. The stories are so full of shit. I can get better info in Jimi’s health thread!

There’s a guy Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, who posts the most true stuff imho. He does the Health Ranger Report. If you have time, check it out.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My hair is getting long because I needed a haircut before the Pandemic hit and just didn't have time to get one. I am going to have hair like I did in the 80-90's again. If I attempt to do it myself I might wind up doing a buzz cut which I don't think I would be able to deal with to be honest. Yes, I am vane about my hair ladies~! LOL

VU Sponsors