Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
145150fc834b887cf54c96793deb5567.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I had to go to battle with FedEx yesterday~! When I finished working outside I checked and it said my package was delivered at 10:32 AM. Since I was in the windows working at the time and outside trimming the bushes on the side of the house never happened. A FedEx rep actually told me the driver might have marked it delivered but will deliver it later~! I went off how that is lying and leads to theft of packages. Have a case number but found it ouside at 10PM last night. Thinking of telling them it never arrived.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One time I was digging a hole for a post and hit a rock so big it took 3 people to get it out of the hole~! I was sinking a 12x12 post to support a gate.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
365326_9942c.gif

Good morning everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying your coffee this morning and slept good! I woke up at 230 last night for no reason. Vaped and went back to bed.

I hope you all have a great day!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
One time I was digging a hole for a post and hit a rock so big it took 3 people to get it out of the hole~! I was sinking a 12x12 post to support a gate.

big and deep hole. mine are 8" x 3' . luckily the rocks, so far are baseball or smaller. but they sure do stop the auger.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@SteveS45, I've been trying to find the right words to say for the passing of your friend. However, I've realized, I never will. Please know that my heartfelt condolences are with you and her family. Lots of Love to you and her family and big tender hugs :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Much appreciated and much love in return~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How are you doing?

I am OK the initial shock is gone but now on to the next problem which is my sister at the Extended Care Facility has stopped eating. We can't go to see her and we can't get thru on the phone.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got a call before they are taking my sister to Hospital because she developed a fever which is normally due to a UTI but this is fucked up since we can't go visit.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am OK the initial shock is gone but now on to the next problem which is my sister at the Extended Care Facility has stopped eating. We can't go to see her and we can't get thru on the phone.

I’m sorry to hear that. They won’t let you know what’s going on, that’s horrible. I hope she gets over this, and back to eating. You’re dealing with so much right now. Hang in there.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully it is what I think and they treat the fever and she goes back to the facility. When she has a fever it causes seizures so just crossing fingers.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully it is what I think and they treat the fever and she goes back to the facility. When she has a fever it causes seizures so just crossing fingers.

If you think it’s a urine infection, yep that can mess you up badly. I hope there’s no seizures. Prayers and good thoughts to your sister.

Be kind to yourself now. You’ve had a bad shock the other day, and now more bad news. So go easy with yourself. You deserve it, these are really crazy hard times now. :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I like to just stay plain Jane with drinks. Jack and coke or sometimes the jack with honey and coke. I want to find a decent easy mix for red bull with something but it can’t be vodka, my stomach doesn’t accept it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mom spoke to someone at Hospital who said she has the virus. I personally think this idiot doesn't know her history and it is too soon for a Diagnosis but what do I know? Hoping this was incorrect information and saying prayers.

VU Sponsors