Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mom spoke to someone at Hospital who said she has the virus. I personally think this idiot doesn't know her history and it is too soon for a Diagnosis but what do I know? Hoping this was incorrect information and saying prayers.

Man, that sucks! If she hasn’t been tested, then fever or even flu like symptoms aren’t 100% proof that she’s got it, though.

Positive energy sent your way! I hope she just has an infection and nothing more! It’s like any illness now is being called corona.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Right now I am feeling no pain and have a few hours left to get fucking whacked~! Right now I could kill the Jack straight and not get wasted.

Will it taste better mixed with something? I’ve never had Jack, so I don’t know.

But now you should just focus on getting through this. And having a few drinks is a good way to do that right now, imho. :cheers:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Praying for you Steve! You’re going through so much! I’m so sorry! If I lived near you, I’d drop a bottle of Jack off at your house with some extra shot glasses... and a nice painting to cheer you up! :hug:I wish there was more I could do then just sit here and try and talk with you.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mom spoke to someone at Hospital who said she has the virus. I personally think this idiot doesn't know her history and it is too soon for a Diagnosis but what do I know? Hoping this was incorrect information and saying prayers.
So sorry, Steve. I hope you're sister gets better really soon and that she don't have the virus. You and family don't need any extra stress.

My mom's friend has a friend that went into the hospital for surgery. Everything went fine. He was about to get discharged and all the sudden he has the virus. Two days later....he didn't have the virus...:huh:

Prayers and positive thoughts for you and your family...:hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So sorry, Steve. I hope you're sister gets better really soon and that she don't have the virus. You and family don't need any extra stress.

My mom's friend has a friend that went into the hospital for surgery. Everything went fine. He was about to get discharged and all the sudden he has the virus. Two days later....he didn't have the virus...:huh:

Prayers and positive thoughts for you and your family...:hug:

I just think there was not time to properly test her for the Virus and praying it was an overworked stressed out nurse who gave the wrong information.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

i think they are saying any and everyone has it = they make more money that way. and i think they are 'trying", actively trying to make this "not" go away, to make Trump look bad as close to the election as they can.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well we got a call this morning at 7:30 and my sister is now on a Ventilator and getting Morphine. I guess the person who said she had the Virus was right.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am so glad your sister is doing better. The fence stigmata is quite a sign, especially since it’s not that long after Easter.

You’ve got everyone’s support here. Just keep your mind on a positive outcome.
giphy.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@SteveS45, I'm so very sorry. The Angels are watching over your sister, your mom, dad and you. They are in battle for your sister, giving her strength to fight and giving strength to carry all this weight that has been laid upon you. My love, prayers and positive thoughts for you all :hug:
d0caf230a1a866e9a497cb600b342041.jpg

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am so glad your sister is doing better. The fence stigmata is quite a sign, especially since it’s not that long after Easter.

You’ve got everyone’s support here. Just keep your mind on a positive outcome.
giphy.gif

Hey after I cut a couple of bushes and did the lawn I found a Cross in the driveway. I took that as a sign God heard me and the fence spike was just a reminder who is charge~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey after I cut a couple of bushes and did the lawn I found a Cross in the driveway. I took that as a sign God heard me and the fence spike was just a reminder who is charge~!

That is so awesome. I was relieved to hear about your sister being out of ICU. It’s been on my mind all day. :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@SteveS45, I'm so very sorry. The Angels are watching over your sister, your mom, dad and you. They are in battle for your sister, giving her strength to fight and giving strength to carry all this weight that has been laid upon you. My love, prayers and positive thoughts for you all :hug:
d0caf230a1a866e9a497cb600b342041.jpg

Thank you, if it wasn't for my friends, neighbors and all my online friends I would be a wreck. Granted I do feel like I got hit by a truck but trying to keep busy because I can't just sit around and wallow.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I dropped my Alien pulling a ladder out of the shed. Picked up like 4 pieces of it and hope I got it all. Going to be a project for one day in the future but I exploded it. I needed a TC MOD quick so I grabbed my RX200S and the batteries still had a charge in them. Been using it all day. I have to turn the temperature up compared to what I was using the Rafale at but still vaping.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys. So I might not be on much again or if at all. Here’s the copied update from my aunt Sara:

UPDATE:

Tom is on the mend and plans to return to work in 2 weeks pending doctor's approval but not work round the clock like he's been doing. 1 shift a day "for now"

Mechele is still on the ventilator under sedation. She has needed blood transfusions. The plan is to move her to a long term care facility in Wilkes-Barre on Monday or Tuesday depending upon how she is responding to the current therapy. She will be there for several months.

Jeremy and Holly have been Tom's 24/7 caregivers and he gives both them & God full credit for saving his life.

continue to be needed as they go into the next phase of this crazy COVID19 lifestyle.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys. So I might not be on much again or if at all. Here’s the copied update from my aunt Sara:

UPDATE:

Tom is on the mend and plans to return to work in 2 weeks pending doctor's approval but not work round the clock like he's been doing. 1 shift a day "for now"

Mechele is still on the ventilator under sedation. She has needed blood transfusions. The plan is to move her to a long term care facility in Wilkes-Barre on Monday or Tuesday depending upon how she is responding to the current therapy. She will be there for several months.

Jeremy and Holly have been Tom's 24/7 caregivers and he gives both them & God full credit for saving his life.

continue to be needed as they go into the next phase of this crazy COVID19 lifestyle.
You will be missed, Sweetie :hug: . You know we will all be here waiting for you when you are able to return.
Prayers for you, your Uncle and Aunt. Love you, Amber <3 :hug: <3 and Love to your Uncle and Aunt <3 :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

UPDATE:

Out thoughts and prayers are for you and the family~!

VU Sponsors