ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Enjoy your Friday night, y’all. Even if it feels same-y. <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You’re funny! :teehee: Trying to get me nic sick over here!:giggle:

I usually vape 3mg and this week I was out of every flavor I mix with, so I had to vape some juice I had from about a year ago. It was 12mg and I didn’t notice that big a difference, except possibly I vaped a little less.
But I’ve vaped 35-50mg salts in a plus ohm tank and it was okay at low wattage.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some pre mixed base in 6mg. It seems like I can use the extra nic now.

Whatcha gonna make for Mother’s Day dinner?

No idea yet I will decide when I see what they have at the Supermarket. If all else fails will be Surf and Turf.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I started vaping at 18mg. Now I’m at 9mg. But a juice I made for John (one of my favorites, my strawberry pixie) was in 6mg for him, but he kept buying other juices so I took it and vaped it. I like to have 2-3 mods on me at all times so I can vape different flavors throughout the day. Anyway, I stole back the bottle and used it all. It was more of vaping just for the taste then for the nic with it. So I would vape my menthol after to get my fix. I’ve been at 9mg steady for several months. Don’t know if I ever want to even try to go down a little, it feels perfect for me

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started Vaping with 24-36MG but cut that down as soon as I switched to a MOD from the Cigalikes and in about a month went to 3MG. Tried going lower but found it to be boring or unfulfilling. To each their own I say~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I started vaping at 18mg. Now I’m at 9mg. But a juice I made for John (one of my favorites, my strawberry pixie) was in 6mg for him, but he kept buying other juices so I took it and vaped it. I like to have 2-3 mods on me at all times so I can vape different flavors throughout the day. Anyway, I stole back the bottle and used it all. It was more of vaping just for the taste then for the nic with it. So I would vape my menthol after to get my fix. I’ve been at 9mg steady for several months. Don’t know if I ever want to even try to go down a little, it feels perfect for me

If it feels right, don’t change it. I quit smoking like an idiot with 3mg. Yikes, totally miserable. Finally I got 18mg juice and spiked my tanks until I felt better. Then went down slowly to 6mg, then 3mg. But I’ve got juice in every mg and if I like the flavor, I’ll vape it.

ECX sent me two orders of flavors, after telling me one order didn’t go through. But with the ban and corona craziness, I don’t mind having extra, I guess.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I started Vaping with 24-36MG but cut that down as soon as I switched to a MOD from the Cigalikes and in about a month went to 3MG. Tried going lower but found it to be boring or unfulfilling. To each their own I say~!

I remember when places like Vapor Fi were recommending 24-36mg and we bought some. We were dual using and wow, it was strong. I had a VV/1.5 ohm setup then, after ego/evod pens. With a 2500mah battery, it hit pretty strong with 24mg juice!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I once vaped straight 48MG Nicotine to prove to some ECF Assholes that I would not wind up in the ER. I chain vaped around 2MLs and also rubbed it on my forearms.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I once vaped straight 48MG Nicotine to prove to some ECF Assholes that I would not wind up in the ER. I chain vaped around 2MLs and also rubbed it on my forearms.

That’s funny! Even the 100mg wouldn’t really do anything on your skin, although I’m not sure I’d sub ohm it.

I’ve vaped 50mg salts, and with 1.2 ohm coils, it was like vaping 6mg. I never got sick.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh damn. So very sorry

Just got through with the Funeral Director coming to the house and making all the arrangements. She will have a small family service on Tuesday morning with a drive by the house before a Blessing at the church before a burial at the cemetery.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m so sorry to hear about Karen. I hope you and your parents are alright. :hug::hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m so sorry to hear about Karen. I hope you and your parents are alright. :hug::hug:

Thank You but my Sweetie, her cousin and the neighbor came over right away. We settled all the arrangements and only thing left to do is pick out something nice for her to wear. Can't have an open coffin but she is in a better place now and the suffering is over.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So sorry to hear this Steve. May she rest in peace in the arms of the Lord.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
7bc0ad75336401eb52fbe5450a0e3919.jpg

May you and your family have peace in your hearts for she is truly resting with no more suffering and pain. My love and prayers are with you and family :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors