Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! Nephew from md. was up over the weekend. My moms house has been available soo-it's good to have someone in it a it. Sis was hoping to have it sold in a few months but corona obviously has changed plans. He came over yesterday and helped me move a tv I bought on superbowl sale from garage to bedroom.It was bought for livingroom but it really wasn't good in available spot. Still have and use a toshiba 36" bohemeth That is from the 80's.Works perfectly,great pic. Was hi-tech in it's day. Weighs 9000 #'s. In the next few months have to get 800-junk to clear out a lot of stuff that really has expired, and/or has and will never have a need or use. Like a rca 27" console tv from the 70's downstairs.It also works. Used to use it for xbox and dual sports watching as there is another toshiba on top of it. 2008 when I went broke everything from vt. condo and nyc apt that could be put in my pt cruiser with seats removed and roof racks ended filling up the downstairs and most of the garage. I have the ability to ignore stuff for way too long.
Now I need another coffee.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all! Nephew from md. was up over the weekend. My moms house has been available soo-it's good to have someone in it a it. Sis was hoping to have it sold in a few months but corona obviously has changed plans. He came over yesterday and helped me move a tv I bought on superbowl sale from garage to bedroom.It was bought for livingroom but it really wasn't good in available spot. Still have and use a toshiba 36" bohemeth That is from the 80's.Works perfectly,great pic. Was hi-tech in it's day. Weighs 9000 #'s. In the next few months have to get 800-junk to clear out a lot of stuff that really has expired, and/or has and will never have a need or use. Like a rca 27" console tv from the 70's downstairs.It also works. Used to use it for xbox and dual sports watching as there is another toshiba on top of it. 2008 when I went broke everything from vt. condo and nyc apt that could be put in my pt cruiser with seats removed and roof racks ended filling up the downstairs and most of the garage. I have the ability to ignore stuff for way too long.
Now I need another coffee.

Glad you got to see your nephew. Does that 800 Junk just help to get rid of stuff you don’t want? Sounds handy for when we move!

Keep staying healthy and safe, CC. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I just spoke with a Nurse and Karen is still holding her own and still on Oxygen but she needs nutrition and they can't get the Nasal Gastric tube in her so I gave the OK to put one in her stomach so now they must check with the Gastrointestinal Doctor and Pulmanologist to see if she can have the surgery. If she doesn't have it she is done so they have to go for it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I went to the Bank and they have new hours so was waiting outside for a 1/2 hour. Then the Liquor Store also has new hours so I went to my buddy Tony's who I gave the fuse to because he said he found Face Masks and offered me some. When I got there he gave me 15 of them~! I expected 2 or 3. What goes around comes around and if he needs anything I will make sure I am there for him.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I just spoke with a Nurse and Karen is still holding her own and still on Oxygen but she needs nutrition and they can't get the Nasal Gastric tube in her so I gave the OK to put one in her stomach so now they must check with the Gastrointestinal Doctor and Pulmanologist to see if she can have the surgery. If she doesn't have it she is done so they have to go for it.

I’m sorry to hear this. But I hope they can do the surgery. My thoughts and prayers are still with Karen and with you. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I went to the Bank and they have new hours so was waiting outside for a 1/2 hour. Then the Liquor Store also has new hours so I went to my buddy Tony's who I gave the fuse to because he said he found Face Masks and offered me some. When I got there he gave me 15 of them~! I expected 2 or 3. What goes around comes around and if he needs anything I will make sure I am there for him.

That’s so cool! That’s why it’s better to be nice when you can, imho. But not because you might benefit, just because it feels better.

Have you been chilling out at all? You were up super early!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m sorry to hear this. But I hope they can do the surgery. My thoughts and prayers are still with Karen and with you. :hug:

Well she was cleared for the procedure and was getting a Blood Transfusion yesterday and have the feeding tube installed today.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s so cool! That’s why it’s better to be nice when you can, imho. But not because you might benefit, just because it feels better.

Have you been chilling out at all? You were up super early!

Was up early again I just didn't get out of bed until the sun came up~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am glad you got it~! Do you know when you Husband is coming back? I was thinking it must be rough for you Isolated and alone.

It really is. But his dad is still meh, and his mom is being helpless all over the place. Plus with the virus. I’d go out there, but we tried that years ago. His dad loves me. MIL not so much. :teehee:

At least we can talk on the phone a lot, but it is really more isolating for me in lockdown now. :cry:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It really is. But his dad is still meh, and his mom is being helpless all over the place. Plus with the virus. I’d go out there, but we tried that years ago. His dad loves me. MIL not so much. :teehee:

At least we can talk on the phone a lot, but it is really more isolating for me in lockdown now. :cry:

Use WhatsApp to video conference is it easy to set up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Use WhatsApp to video conference is it easy to set up.

We’re best friends, so it’s really hard being separated. If I didn’t love his dad so much, I would’ve made him come home sooner. But I want his dad to be okay, and he’s being stubborn about his diet and about needing to be up and around. I think depression is to blame.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks! Nice and sunny so far this am. Cold though.Gonna have to turn heat back on in bathroom to shower. Cold snap coming up for weekend 20's and possibly snow flurries-jeez....... Til I read @SteveS45 post forgot you have been home alone through most of this @Rhianne , That's gotta be really tough for both of you.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning folks! Nice and sunny so far this am. Cold though.Gonna have to turn heat back on in bathroom to shower. Cold snap coming up for weekend 20's and possibly snow flurries-jeez....... Til I read @SteveS45 post forgot you have been home alone through most of this @Rhianne , That's gotta be really tough for both of you.

It is so hard. It’s hard when he just goes to visit his P’s for a couple weeks. This is pretty miserable, but I want him and his Dad to really be friends while they can. At least we can talk on the phone and keep in touch. But I’ll be so glad when he’s home.

It’s a bit chilly here now, but it looks like it’s going to stay fairly warm. Not that it really matters, there’s no place to go. Except maybe sitting on the front steps since our landlord took our park benches away in the side garden our building has. And no sitting on the grass, just in case you want to ground!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They were supposed to but they didn't because of her being on 100% Oxygen and I was outside when they called so I didn't get the info.

Does that mean she’s okay? I really hope so! I’m pulling for Karen, and for you to catch a break already.

VU Sponsors