Member For 5 Years
7d7c81e8a79f687faedd4a731ed078db.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My week ahead...

View attachment 216158

No vaping on the patio this next week except in the early morning.
Just throwing this out there.....How about putting a fan outside and have it blowing on you while you vape? Yup, that's what I would do for sure.

Yeterday, it was 77 but the humidity out ran the temperature at 80% at night it was 71 with the same humidity, wowseer. But, a very good but, it rained :bliss:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just throwing this out there.....How about putting a fan outside and have it blowing on you while you vape? Yup, that's what I would do for sure.
It's nicely cool in the house thanks to AC. I don't need to deal with the heat outside except when our dog needs to take care of her business or I'm running the BBQ. I get all my garden work done in the morning. I am lucky that the humidity is only 20%.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All right porch goers, let's get the cookout started. Sorry, I don't have a smoker and I am no good at barbecue, but I can cook a mean frank. How do you like yours, burnt, extra burnt or turned to charcoal? And do you prefer the taste of lighter fluid or gasoline on your hot dogs?

On second thought, maybe someone else should man the grill. My hair still hasn't grown back since my last grilling (mis)adventure. But I'll at least provide the Freedom Franks.

1720128247833.png

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
All right porch goers, let's get the cookout started. Sorry, I don't have a smoker and I am no good at barbecue, but I can cook a mean frank. How do you like yours, burnt, extra burnt or turned to charcoal? And do you prefer the taste of lighter fluid or gasoline on your hot dogs?

On second thought, maybe someone else should man the grill. My hair still hasn't grown back since my last grilling (mis)adventure. But I'll at least provide the Freedom Franks.

View attachment 216219
hells bells! you get some weird hot dogs over there!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning. Just a reminder ton anyone who owns a cat, or visits a place where cats are present.

View attachment 216230
You're a day late on this, Kad!....lol
Yesterday, Tangee got my cup of water. After getting that tube cleaned of my fountain, I had forgotten about the cup of water. I let them out of the room, he jumped up, next thing I knew water on the floor, lol. Just as he proved up to his name Mr Choas :teehee:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, at least I can do one of these. The ship sailed on the other one a long time ago, unless Right Said Fred finds adds a new verse to that old song.

I'm too sexy for my hair, too sexy for my hair, that's why there's none up there.
I'm too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my pants, they rip when I dance.

1720210008858.png

VU Sponsors