Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So have to hit Macy's to pay my charge card bill and stop by the Market for the fixings for tonight's dinner. Going to make a Pasta Primavera with Shrimp. Sounds fancy but actually very easy to make. Prep and cook time is only about 40 minutes.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Hopefully see y’all tomorrow! <3

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could dig going to the roaring 20s, however, I would still be worried about changing the future even just a little bit 'cause everything matters ;)

Yes, I would want to change things too. However....same as above and who says things would be better in the here n now. Yeah, there is a possibility it could be better. IMO, messing with time future or past...poof...everything changes.

Yup, it sure does, it threw me through a loop at first than got use to it.

Hope you have or had a good night and you will have a good nights sleep :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
I'd like to go back to the 80's. Great dance music!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Hairstylist has been open for a while now but I figured let things calm down a bit before I went. I was able to do the sides and some of the top and back but I wasn't going to make it look stupid so I was only doing what I could see in the back from the front. My Mustache and Beard Trimmer has attachments for hair but I was scared if I messed up the back I would have to give myself a buss cut.
Give yourself a mullet and post a pic. Lmao!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With the Heat and lack of Rain my lawns are looking a little brown. I am watering in the back and going to leave the front Sprinkler on when I go to the market in bit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What a freaking Monday~! Started off with a pain in my right shoulder blade which hurt so bad I had to take a Naproxin with my coffee. Don't sneeze with that kind of muscle pull or whatever it was~! Then had to run to the Supermarket for tonight's dinner and then take Mom to the Orthopedic Doctor so he could tell what I have been telling her for weeks. She is wearing her Back Brace WRONG~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just ignore the Lying POS. I don't want this thread ruined. That is all he does says the picture I posted is off the Net when I have posted so many of my meals on the stove. He has never posted a picture to prove anything and lies as we know. Ever notice how if I mention something he magically can get them faster than light? Like the N95 masks?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Just ignore the Lying POS. I don't want this thread ruined. That is all he does says the picture I posted is off the Net when I have posted so many of my meals on the stove. He has never posted a picture to prove anything and lies as we know. Ever notice how if I mention something he magically can get them faster than light? Like the N95 masks?
Yeah I know. That lying POS just wants to make me puke. I hope you have a great day Steve.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Weather Forecast has called for rain and we finally got some last night with a little Silent Lighting. This is what the NWS shows but doesn't look like it will storm outside right now.

1596541722271.png

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The Weather Forecast has called for rain and we finally got some last night with a little Silent Lighting. This is what the NWS shows but doesn't look like it will storm outside right now.

View attachment 166182
The forecast for here today is HOT! It will be 100°+. There is a huge fire near by so alot of smoke in the air. There are times it looks like we're on Mars. The sky is orange. It does make for a pretty sunset. I don't know if you've seen the Apple fire on the news.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't watched the News on TV for years. It is mostly Fake like the Tropical Storm that is supposed to whack this area. They are calling it a Hurricane this morning. Hopefully it isn't close enough to endanger you and yours~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Wow, Don that fire was started by a Diesel Exhaust?
Noone really know how it started. They always make up stupid stuff when they don't know. This time of year is bad for fires in the desert. Everything is so dry. The tumbleweeds are the worst. They become like something you see in the movies. They turn into rolling fireballs. Gotta head to work. I'll be back on later.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So to be prepared I took the Umbrella down on the Back Patio and put it in the shed. Made sure nothing is laying around that can fly or cause damage since they are predicting High Winds. Even if it is just a slight breeze better to be safe than sorry.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Noone really know how it started. They always make up stupid stuff when they don't know. This time of year is bad for fires in the desert. Everything is so dry. The tumbleweeds are the worst. They become like something you see in the movies. They turn into rolling fireballs. Gotta head to work. I'll be back on later.

Stay Safe my friend~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
So to be prepared I took the Umbrella down on the Back Patio and put it in the shed. Made sure nothing is laying around that can fly or cause damage since they are predicting High Winds. Even if it is just a slight breeze better to be safe than sorry.
Please be safe and take care my friend.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please be safe and take care my friend.

Not worried because I am prepared but I am going outside right now to put an extension on a leader from the gutter to direct water further out so it can't flood the patio. Only use it for extra protection during big rains.

VU Sponsors