Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donnie,
Oh and they were not N95 masks keep your story straight, they were regular pleated surgical masks as you could see from the Amazon order summary that I posted. Need to see it again?

Oh wait I already posted it once disproving your accusation of me lying.
I can post it again though if needed?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Donnie,
Oh and they were not N95 masks keep your story straight, they were regular pleated surgical masks as you could see from the Amazon order summary that I posted. Need to see it again?

Oh wait I already posted it once disproving your accusation of me lying.
I can post it again though if needed?
Do you practice being a lying asshole or does it just come naturally? I didn't say anything about your Chinese masks so you can go fuck off liar.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you practice being a lying asshole or does it just come naturally? I didn't say anything about your Chinese masks so you can go fuck off liar.
Most all factory made masks used in the US are Chinese made.
Sad that after all this time that US industries have not picked up the slack and we still rely on Chinese made PPE to a large part.

Oh and that thread still exists so I can link you up if you want?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don he couldn't bait me into continuing his shit in other threads so in his infantile mind he thinks he can do it here. Just ignore his Lying POS Ass.

1596549622003.png

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go away you immature lying douchebag. No one wants to read your BS so go try and start you shit elsewhere. Fuck Off
LMAO so you did not have me on ignore.

or were you like me when I had you on ignore and peeked a few times? Then when I replied to your post in a reasonable non aggressive manner you called me a liar about having you on ignore?

Can't take it? don't dish it out :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proof of his Lies................

View attachment 166191
Umm that was posted in July, yep had N95 masks by then. This is the amazon order from where I got called a liar by you and Donnie. After I was called a liar for saying I had started getting covid prep stuff in January.
sorry it took you a while to find that July post.

ORDER PLACED
January 27, 2020
TOTAL
$36.89
SHIP TO
Robert Cromwell (name changed because I do not want crazy folks to know my real name)

ORDER # 113-3878918-3533048

Surgical Disposable Face Masks with Elastic Ear Loop 3 Ply Breathable and Comfortable for Blocking Dust Air Pollution Flu Protection 100 Pack
Sold by: Stock Port

$29.99

Last edited:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here you go @ajvapes

art-of-coffee.gif

tasted great but didn't help, gonna be a shitty day...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well the rain is nothing but the winds here right now are pretty fast. Had to go to CVS for a Prescription and tree branches down all over the place. Took in the Front Porch Umbrella since the little plastic table blew over. Sort of glad I filled the 6 gallon can of gas the other day in case I need the Generator~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So we got sort of slammed but got really lucky. High winds and some rain but not horrific in my immediate area. North and East of me got it much worse.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The main part of it missed us to the West and went up the Hudson Valley. Just East it was much worse and I am talking about just a mile where the damage started. Thousands lost power but we got lucky. I had gas for the Generator I just didn't want to fire it up and PSEG restore power quickly because my Dad is on Oxygen they have to restore power in 4-5 hours Max. If they can't they put a big generator in to power us.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have a friend trapped on his block trees down and both ends so can't pass with cars. GF has no power and a friend in Port Washington had so many branches come down around her house a couple laying on windows and glass doors. No breakage though. Still blowing like stink

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow guys. I know R.C. AND Steve. Neither one are are liars. Head strong? Maybe. Cut the crap and chill people. Steve is a fabulous cook!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow guys. I know R.C. AND Steve. Neither one are are liars. Head strong? Maybe. Cut the crap and chill people. Steve is a fabulous cook!

ahh but I have had my fill of Steve constantly calling me a liar and trolling my posts and insulting me while I had him on ignore for his foul treatment of me and others.

I have also had my fill of the others here that if they do not like something you post try their best to make a thread a shitstorm so it will get dumped in to the mud pit or closed. And the mods will jump on everyone innocent or guilty without sorting out the clearly guilty effectively closing down the thread.
Kind like one brat starting a fuss and getting everyone punished... especially the innocent.

heck I have even given up posting facts about the pandemic because it just gets shitstormed by pulsevape and his tag alongs.

I actually made an insult cromwell thread to try and get them to quit trashing threads I posted in...

ECF is where the mods follow the rules, VU is where they do not. Ignoring racist remarks by certain members and allowing members to trash threads and stalk members while insulting them.
heck a mod even broke Joes no politics rule.

Both situations suck. I left ECF will likely do the same here. No wonder why great mods quit here.

Just a bit of payback to steve in this thread and using an apparently accepted method.. debt paid to Steve hope he has learned a lesson.

enjoy your thread steve and treat others like you desire to be treated.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve does have anger issues.

And right now I do too, been building a while and not going to take it any more. Just a resolved anger though no raised BP or anything. A get even type of anger over being bullied so long on here by several members.
Nice guys dealing with bullies always lose... Especially when the administration supports the bullies.

I have all of my stalkers off of ignore so they cannot hide behind me not seeing them and insult me without proper response now.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh! And Harry loves you!
Steve does have anger issues.

And right now I do too, been building a while and not going to take it any more. Just a resolved anger though no raised BP or anything. A get even type of anger over being bullied so long on here by several members.
Nice guys dealing with bullies always lose...

I have all of my stalkers off of ignore so they cannot hide behind me not seeing them and insult me without proper response now.
I know how you feel. Life is not easy. Especially now. You know I love you Cromwell

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have too much anger. Let it go

People like this LIAR anger me. He starts trouble and derails every thread with his BS. I didn't post in his insult thread which made him crazy. Another LIE from him that I posted in it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People like this LIAR anger me. He starts trouble and derails every thread with his BS. I didn't post in his insult thread which made him crazy. Another LIE from him that I posted in it.
I do believe this may be the first thread I have intentionally derailed.
But then being a proven liar who knows LMAO

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did I say you posted in it? Who is lying here?

Yeah that post was a bit out of sequence but I said them.
I will correct the sequence in the post. Sorry I know how you get easially confused and it was a poor composition.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh. Farts. Poopoo. Blah. Fartknockers.....ok, so I used the word fart twice>>>that's my prerogative!
Going to bed. Stay safe and happy. That is an order. And....that is all.
"Houston, we no longer have a problem."

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning all... It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... Let's all behave ourselves today, gotta keep BP down... Can't afford to blow up more brain cells... Cuppa joe coming as soon as I find my mug.

Take your protein pills and keep your helmet on....... ?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Off Road is Off Road~!

I can't believe how it looks like a War Zone outside starting about half a block away. Trees snapped off at the roots or ripped out with the roots. Had to go to the GF's to pick up her Backup Alarm Batteries and charge them because she has no power. A telephone pole is snapped off with the feeder cable hanging live~! Hopefully they fix that soon.

VU Sponsors