Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning EVERYBODY! The weekend is here and it looks like I'm getting some vapemail today. WOOHOO!
c5091fd35e7e7cf3ef3582873fbb966a.gif

On the way...
ff9be9500a78a70a551193e828742a38.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well did the lawns and had to cut down a small tree that wood boring insects killed. Weeded the freaking garden which was crazy overgrown with weeds~! Took an early shower and had a White Claw with Joey who finally came for his Basil Plant~! Now just relaxing which I need to do more often.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Well did the lawns and had to cut down a small tree that wood boring insects killed. Weeded the freaking garden which was crazy overgrown with weeds~! Took an early shower and had a White Claw with Joey who finally came for his Basil Plant~! Now just relaxing which I need to do more often.
I should be working on my Jeep but don't feel like it. It's throwing a code thatvsay the battery temperature sensor is bad. It's not too hard of a fix but it's hot and really smoky outside. Maybe tomorrow but I'm not worried about it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should be working on my Jeep but don't feel like it. It's throwing a code thatvsay the battery temperature sensor is bad. It's not too hard of a fix but it's hot and really smoky outside. Maybe tomorrow but I'm not worried about it.

My Truck is jacked up in the driveway on Jack Stands waiting for my brake line to come. Not going to mess with it until it comes to keep as much air out of the system as I can.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did start it up to see if the Brake Light was Off so I could make sure the Proportationary Valve didn't lock out the Rear Wheels. Looks good so far so should be just a Bleed of Regular Brake System without having to do an ABS Bleed. Keeping the Master Cylinder Full is key at this point. Keeping the Master cylinder full made my life easier.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

What is the Temperature outside? Maybe ECM doesn't have right ambient temp?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back home from Idaho for the weekend, then back there again Monday. Currently 97 here in central Cali, too hot to just sit on the patio. I'm just going to relax this weekend, the arthritis in my hip is acting up probably from the last site I surveyed Thursday. I had to go climbing up a loose dirt and rocks hill to get to a power pole. Climbing and stairs are what hurts the most. But I guess this is still better than Don's back. It sucks getting old...:giggle:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Back home from Idaho for the weekend, then back there again Monday. Currently 97 here in central Cali, too hot to just sit on the patio. I'm just going to relax this weekend, the arthritis in my hip is acting up probably from the last site I surveyed Thursday. I had to go climbing up a loose dirt and rocks hill to get to a power pole. Climbing and stairs are what hurts the most. But I guess this is still better than Don's back. It sucks getting old...:giggle:
You know Arthur Ritis too? I hate that guy. He always comes around in the winter when it rains. Getting old sucks but the alternative is worse. Relax and enjoy your weekend gopher. I hope ya feel better.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I tracked by brake line and it is in Tennessee last night. Why didn't Fed Ex send it straight down the coast from Nova Scotia Canada?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I tracked by brake line and it is in Tennessee last night. Why didn't Fed Ex send it straight down the coast from Nova Scotia Canada?
Everything for the east coast goes through Memphis for FedEx. That's their main hub.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Everything for the east coast goes through Memphis for FedEx. That's their main hub.

Interesting but I have had stuff from Canada come straight down the coast and go to New Jersey before back to Long Island. I just hope I get it a day early on Monday instead of Tuesday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So had to run to Walmart but I did the Online Order Pickup to curtail time at the store. In and out in a flash never came close to another person. Need my Propel Waters so I stocked up and got 80 bottles.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's dinner although I would have preferred a Charcoal Fire I was lazy and Grilled with the Gas. Still came out awesome~!

1597013145131.png

Did the Zucchini and Red Potatoes on the grill to keep the heat out of the house.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Off to have coffee and maybe try to sleep. I woke up early yesterday for my food delivery and slept in the afternoon until after 7. :blech:

If I’m awake, I’ll try to stop by later on. <3<3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tracking my Brake Line which was Released from International Shipping Yesterday. Says by 8PM today but still shows in Tennessee?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finally got the Brake Line about 6:30 or so and put it in but still have to finalize the installation. Check for leaks and Bleed the Brakes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I finished up repairing my brakes and nice to have my vehicle back. Although I had a car to use which is a pleasure to drive it isn't mine.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got caught in torrential rain before and flooded streets~! Made a turn and had water run over my hood~~! WTF?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My father passed away this morning in the hospital. I’ll be offline prolly for the next week. Prayers for my dad and me would be welcome, if anyone feels moved.

See you guys soon. <3 <3

VU Sponsors