VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Gotta be on your end somehow... you're the only one complaining about it... and there is no screenshot in your post.

1601066590054.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm jealous. Unfortunately pie of any kind is not on my diet plan.

It was a horrible week. My shower and tub were blocked, and we had no water since there was a leak. Sheesh. One thing after another. So I found a baker that was selling his stuff online and I figured why not. It’s not something I can do regularly. Sugar is like a drug and unhealthy anyway. In small doses every now and then, it’s okay afaik. Pumpkin pie was a small treat. God give me strength not to want it every week!! :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Have a fun Friday night, everyone.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My iPad has no copy paste! If I add a keyboard, maybe. No right clicks allowed by Apple.

My PC has anything I need and if not I will just switch to one of the 6 Machines in my Network Rack. If all else fails fire up my laptop~! Never tell me it is on my end because before I report an Issue I have already checked for the problem.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMFG I ate too much after not having something to eat until after 2PM. But damn was it freaking awesome. New recipe to boot~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It was a horrible week. My shower and tub were blocked, and we had no water since there was a leak. Sheesh. One thing after another. So I found a baker that was selling his stuff online and I figured why not. It’s not something I can do regularly. Sugar is like a drug and unhealthy anyway. In small doses every now and then, it’s okay afaik. Pumpkin pie was a small treat. God give me strength not to want it every week!! :giggle:
Just look on the bright side, one pie is a single serving.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Cooking dinner on the Gas Grill and had a few Hard Seltzers to mellow the mood~!
Would love to be in the bush having a BBQ which this time of year we usually do often me and the misses but we have had, and how ironic, unusually wet really windy days now for the past 2 weeks. Coincided with our easing of lockdowns from Covid too :giggle:
Hoping for a bush BBQ next week. Potatoes in foil, sauasges on a grill and sit and relax listening to the birds. :)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Going to Grill a Rack of Baby Back Ribs tonight over my Sweeties. We used to normally have dinner on Saturday Night but since the Pandemic and mt Sisters Passing due to the Covid-19 Virus I thought it was best to stay home.
Mate, you are making me want to go and fire up a campfire and cook in the rain regardless of the weather :giggle:
Fingers crossed this coming week we can :D

VU Sponsors