Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Just Frank I just opened a fresh pack of the Rafale coils we had gotten and found the round connector! This is like the original ones I was using and now after the 1st 3 or 4 packs I find this. So I looked through a couple of layers and they all seem to be these! Awesome

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @Don29palms how did you make out with you Jeep?
Still working on it. Saturday I got it a part. Sunday I got the exhaust manifold on and exhaust hooked up. Today I will try to get the intake put back on and everything hooked up. When I turn wrong my hands and legs go numb. It just pisses me off that it takes 3 days to do a job I used to be able to do in 3 hours. Thanks for asking.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the work I did on Saturday killed my knees kneeling on a wooden deck to stain the railings. Then on Sunday I pressured washed the GF's house with the 12-15 wand. So my legs and arms are sore today. Not really in pain just sore. Hope you feel better~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know the old saying never put off what you can today? Well Isiah killed one of my PC's in the Network Rack and I tried to repair it but the HDD was damaged and I had started to build a new machine to take it's place with a newer OS. So today I needed my Scanner and for 3 hours I was wrestling with Windows and Drivers.

Pro Tip: USB Powered Devices can only go so far~!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can see this is going to be a Few Cold Ones Night~! Now that I got the scanner working I had to install Multiple Printers on the Network and setup the Fax. I had to make a Custom Modem for this as I didn't have any Mini PC Modems laying around.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Have a good night, everyone. Thanks for remembering me!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was just adding the image using the Insert Image tool. No message saying it was too big though. That could explain why it doesn't show.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night, Rhianne. Sleep well and sweet dreams. Love you
Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

You too. I couldn’t watch the debate tonight, it seemed too upsetting. I just hope the Dems don’t win.

My super put in a mini sized sink! Wth? The one he took out was smaller than the original one. They just keep getting smaller. It doesn’t fit in the space made for it.

I’m glad I’ll be moving out of here eventually!!

Have a good night. Love to Duke and Emma. And you too!! Love you, Wolfe.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You too. I couldn’t watch the debate tonight, it seemed too upsetting. I just hope the Dems don’t win.

My super put in a mini sized sink! Wth? The one he took out was smaller than the original one. They just keep getting smaller. It doesn’t fit in the space made for it.

I’m glad I’ll be moving out of here eventually!!

Have a good night. Love to Duke and Emma. And you too!! Love you, Wolfe.
Didn't watch it either. But I did watch the other twos first debate. Didn't need to watch this debate, plus I could barely watch the Sleepy One let alone watch Her too :blech:
Your super seems like a real ass he needs a good :kickbutt: and :deadhorse:
Hurry up and get the hell out of there.
Aww, thank you ! I'll give 'em big hugs and love from you when they wake up to go outside for the last time.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors