Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
c978a0fbcce43168794e4f857507b058.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I took Mom to a Doctor today and my Service Soon light came on. Fucking O2 Heater Bank 1 Sensor 1. I go into the garage to see if I have an O2 Sensor in stock and come back inside to order the part on the PC. Took a hit and hear this strange buzzing noise I thought was my MOD~! Turned out a freaking Bee got under my shirt and stung me in the chest and the finger when I grabbed it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I took Mom to a Doctor today and my Service Soon light came on. Fucking O2 Heater Bank 1 Sensor 1. I go into the garage to see if I have an O2 Sensor in stock and come back inside to order the part on the PC. Took a hit and hear this strange buzzing noise I thought was my MOD~! Turned out a freaking Bee got under my shirt and stung me in the chest and the finger when I grabbed it.

Omg, that’s crazy! Hope you’re okay and that the stings don’t hurt too much!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Omg, that’s crazy! Hope you’re okay and that the stings don’t hurt too much!

I didn't get stung bad enough for the stinger to get caught in me and that is why I was stung twice. Actually 3 times because I felt another finger today~!

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't het stung bad enough for the stinger to get caught in me and that is why I was stung twice. Actually 3 times because I felt another finger today~!

Thank God! I was gonna ask about getting stung more than once! The last time I got stung, it was by my elbow. I leaned on the freaking bee and it stung me and died. :eek:uch:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

I was just outside and it’s raining pretty hard.

I had to drive Dad to an Ear Doctors Appointment in Manhasset and glad I just changed my Wiper Blades recently. Spent the money for the best blades they make and it was well worth it~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to drive Dad to an Ear Doctors Appointment in Manhasset and glad I just changed my Wiper Blades recently. Spent the money for the best blades they make and it was well worth it~!

It’s been pretty dreary weather lately, imho. But that hurricane is moving towards the East Coast, so maybe that’s it.

How’re your parents doing?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno, it doesn’t look exactly like our Amber. And they’re not mentioning the two boys or her hubs. So who knows? I hope she is okay and comes here to tell us of this unhappy coincidence!!

It is Amber, trust me and ask FB to send a Password reset. If you look at her wall you will see. I didn't want to believe it when I realized it was her they were remembering.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So sorry to hear about this. :( Things were starting to turn around for her. Such a tragic loss.

VU Sponsors