Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
dfa3cc77839e8976e3e1ab5c39e34a4e.gif

..:).....................................................................:)........

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clean now plus I told my next door neighbor because I saw the door open and they were having breakfast so she ran her sprinklers.

Aye, good on us there. "We look after each other, lest, ..."

WV has a different humidity. It is beginning to feel very like FL, humidity. That wrings the sweat out of you. We're also getting patches of "dead air", those knowing will. Need to "turn to" sooner than later. No longer about labels, blame. We all did it, we all need to clean it up.

Enjoying a three-day weekend. Saw the movie _ATLAS_. Decent writing, plot, good overall execution. Hmm, guess I liked it. :D :p

Doing field day. Y'all run 'er slow. *hugs @SteveS45, then wanders along*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Reminds me of something. What authority, and granted by whom, says a grown adult cannot break fast/breakfast with ice cream? In the Ultimate Grand Scheme Of Things (U.G.S.O.T) does it ruddy (definition #3; oft used in place of bloody from the 'bloody Christ' blasphemy/curse; Engels thank your Scott brethren for that vulgarity) well matter? ;)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like an expression from the movie _Atlas_. "Peace for the fallen." It succinctly offers a cosmic prayer for those who have gone before us, "the fallen". If there is some form of divine entity, perhaps it grants that for them.

Not saying there is, nor isn't, merely stating an if. "I don't know", is the best objectively truthful response I can give myself\; And doubt I, or any, will ever know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Planted my Tomato Plants in the Garden this morning and used some of my Compost plus the Liquid. Cleaned the Compost Bin and the Patio Blocks under it. Got my Herb Garden Cultivated and weeded so when the Basil get big enough I will transplant them.

Moved the Birdbath out 6 inches because the Red Maple is really taking off this year.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1ud2n4.jpg

proxy-image

♫♬/ (Ride on, ride on) /Got myself a one-way ticket (Ride on, ride on) / Goin' the wrong way (Ride on) / Gonna change my evil ways / ...One of these days / One of these days... / ♪♫♬

"It's better to burn out than to fade away!" -- Bon Scott

"I'm not the AC, or the DC. I'm the slash in the middle." -- Bon Scott

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Years and years ago, I drank Ta Kill Ya. Well, rephrasing that, my liver floated in Ta Kill Ya I.V. drip. Mom had taught us all waltzing, boot scootin', square dancing, ... all that went out the window going into my first ever mosh pit. "You still know how to dance, even if moshing the Ta Kill Ya out."

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We have a mechanical bleacher in our school's gym. A person uses a switch box to extend the bleachers "out", or contract them "in". For the past two weeks, this mechanical system of electric motors, cables under the bleachers has been "borked".

I have been having to "fight" by pushing part in by hand, tugging part out, run the switch, repeat and hopefully, finally get the bleachers fully contracted. This has seemingly to me underscored the "fight" I've had to first get hired then maintain the custodial job with the school board. That "fight" goes even further to being the "fight" I have had all my life, it seems.

Those in the know can and will comprehend what I mean in saying the "fight". To further elucidate it for some, I was once being psychologically evaluated. The psychologist thought they had struck genius, "why don't you let your guard down and relax? There's no reason to stand guard over your emotions any longer. You've managed to control your anger, depression, anxiety. I give you the greatest respect for your courage and sheer will."

Of course, I had interactions sparse and within specific tolerances. Mental health professionals can and will alert authorities if one doesn't. I just sat and stared blankly at what they surmised was the crux of all my life's problems with "profound" insight and ingenious cunning. My thought was simply, "Mack truck, buddy, Mack truck."

Just like the bullet that hits you, you never see or hear that Mack truck that runs you over.

*smh*

If it was easy done as said, ...

The way everything has gone since then has only stressed more guarding, more care. That infuriates me, too. Yet there literally is not anything, I, or others may do to turn that tide. We may like to think something, way, exists. Ultimately, though, we know that's false hope.

I think it's time for fully identifying clearly, ... Fine, I'll admit it. I am, as Camus describes, an Absurdist. *sighs in relief,* So now you can all go fuck yourselves because have me in a nice tick off box, although one wonders, do you really? :) ;) :p :D

VU Sponsors