Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I ever get back to NYC I'm gonna look you up! Drool worthy food there Steve!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hurt my back yesterday and was in severe pain all day to boot. I didn't post pictures of the Shrimp Ring or the Pasta Salad. Everyone had a great time so that is all that matters.
Hope your back gets better!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope your back gets better!

Took a Naproxin and been applying Lydocane all day. Hurt like hell this morning so bad it woke me up at 4:30-5:00. Muscular injury so not going to linger I hope~! I tend to ignore things so I forget about them but I sneezed while setting up the backyard and got a big reminder~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Took a Naproxin and been applying Lydocane all day. Hurt like hell this morning so bad it woke me up at 4:30-5:00. Muscular injury so not going to linger I hope~! I tend to ignore things so I forget about them but I sneezed while setting up the backyard and got a big reminder~!
I hope ya feel better. I can sympathize with ya on the back pain.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Rhianne how is it going? Can't see your pictures unless I reply~!

I’m doing good, thanks. Getting back into the swing of things. That surf and turf you made looked awesome!!

As AJ reminded us, today Deeming starts. I’m pretty sure I’m good for a few years, but I’m bummed about this.

How’s things with you?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not really concerned although many vendors are going away the emails are pouring in for sales.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here for this one, but I did see Wednesday Addams... How's it going with you? You were missed by many!

I missed everyone, too. I just needed some time since I was not in a happy mood at all. Thanks for letting me have my space!

The weather by you looks horrible. Stay inside please, bro. You do have AC, I hope? Green energy sounded good, but it doesn’t seem to be efficient. Hang in there. These are very strange times.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I missed everyone, too. I just needed some time since I was not in a happy mood at all. Thanks for letting me have my space!

The weather by you looks horrible. Stay inside please, bro. You do have AC, I hope? Green energy sounded good, but it doesn’t seem to be efficient. Hang in there. These are very strange times.
Yeah, we have AC, hate to use it because it add $$$ to the power bill. Actually the weather has improved. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the low 60s to upper 50s. I'll take that.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stevie being a bad little boy and stalking me in other threads again. Might have to return the favor?

VU Sponsors