Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why don't you stop derailing threads with your inane BS.
Self appointed thread cop that starts their post about a derail by calling me a liar?
Seems like a derail in itself...

And just who derailed the report bugs thread and got it closed?

And you did infer that I was lying about my allergic reaction so some ingredient(s) in most commercial ejuice.
Which was an incorrect conclusion on your part and therefore a lie?

You have proof that my allergy does not exist?

Until you do have proof your opinion on the subject is just a lie?

And besides you obviously love being lied to by your political idol :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cut the lawns and did an Oil Change on my vehicle. Noticed Tranny Fluid is a little dark so waiting for an email to do a curb side pickup at Advance Auto Parts. Will warm the fluid up on the ride and use the suction pump to remove some of the old.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Good morning EVERYBODY! Yesterday was a PITA. Someone tried to change over $1000 on my credit card. Fortunately the fraud department caught it and stopped it. One $50 charge went through but is being refunded. Had to get a new card. Didn't sleep well last night and then this morning I went to change some coils in one of my RDAs. I can't find a container I had that has 20 Killer coils in it. DAMN IT! On a positive note, my love is making blueberry waffles this morning for breakfast. Looks like I'll be making coils. I hope everyone's day started better than mine.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have a bunch of Football Games to watch today. Hoping the protests and BS doesn't make me just put on a movie instead.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I understand exactly how you feel and I just watch the games now. Tune in once the kick off takes place.
Yeah but it's in the endzones and on player's uniforms. Fuck the NFL and everything it's involved with. Same with the NBA and MLB. They are a spoiled bunch of grown children getting paid millions of dollars to play child's games.
Of course that's just my opinion.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but it's in the endzones and on player's uniforms. Fuck the NFL and everything it's involved with. Same with the NBA and MLB. They are a spoiled bunch of grown children getting paid millions of dollars to play child's games.
Of course that's just my opinion.

Actually on the field at KC the Messages were outside the End Zone the other night. Cris Collinsworth said it best the other night. Basically he is there to call the game and respects the players rights but that is over now so lets play football~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Now at start of Jets at Bills no Teams on the Field for The National Anthem? 2 New York Teams that just lost my respect.
This could all be avoided if the management would do the right thing and tell the players to STFU and do their job. Go on the field, stand for the anthem and play football. If they don't like that then they can find another job. They don't have a right to protest on the clock if the NFL says NO. I like football and if I want to see a good game I'll go watch a local high school game when they play.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just like back when Crapperdick started his BS the NFL and the Teams put up with it until the ratings and the revenue went way down. Now people are sick of it and Social Media is going crazy with people voicing the same sentiment as us. Already ratings are down almost 20% and that was before today.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Just like back when Crapperdick started his BS the NFL and the Teams put up with it until the ratings and the revenue went way down. Now people are sick of it and Social Media is going crazy with people voicing the same sentiment as us. Already ratings are down almost 20% and that was before today.
Exactly. I took my wife to see a comedy show. The first 2 comedians were funny and it was fun. The 3rd comedian started with his political BS. We got up and went out to the lobby where they had a snack bar and souvenir stands set up. When he was done we went back in to see the headliner. People are just fed up with this garbage. By the way we weren't the only ones.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm refusing to watch any American team sport because of the bullshit. These are freaking kids games that they are getting paid obscene amounts of money to play. They need to earn their money and do their protesting on their time not mine...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After the First Games I didn't see any BS or even catch the Anthem. Will see what happens tonight with the Cowboys/Rams Game.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, NFL Football update. Early games had the BS but afternoon and Sunday Night Game only had the National Anthem. A few kneelers on both teams with the one Dallas Cowboy getting a nasty look from Jerry Jones. At least that is what I think. If this keeps up I will be able to watch the games but the Pre-Game Shows are no longer watchable for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So taking Dad to a Doctors appointment my Bluetooth in my vehicle wouldn't connect to the phone? Had to clear the device and pair it again. Strange.~! At least I had something to do while waiting in the parking lot.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors