Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
With the Nespresso Vertuo and the SS Refillable Pod is is so simple now.

I’ll get one of those eventually. I’m just trying to be cheap now. It makes awesome coffee from what you’ve told me, so yeah I’ll want one!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ll get one of those eventually. I’m just trying to be cheap now. It makes awesome coffee from what you’ve told me, so yeah I’ll want one!

Yes, it makes the best I ever had but the Pods are expensive so you need to get the SS Refillable unless you want to pay $3 a cup of coffee~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ll get one of those eventually. I’m just trying to be cheap now.

Bed Bath and Beyond is where to get the best prices. Wait for a special, use a coupon and get the 20% off they always offer online.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just found out a friend from my Childhood passed away. Not from the Corona but from Cancer. He smoked right up until the end even with Chemo and other treatments.

RIP Tommy A

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just hit a record for Puff Count on a Rafale Coil 10,000 Puffs~! Checked it last night no gunk but starting to taste a little stale. Puff Counter resets at 10K.

It’s not one of my fave tanks, but I’m glad I bought a bunch of coils for it. I’m really used to my Freemax tanks, but if we’re going to be under Deeming for a while, I’m glad I’ve got Rafale tanks.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just found out a friend from my Childhood passed away. Not from the Corona but from Cancer. He smoked right up until the end even with Chemo and other treatments.

RIP Tommy A

giphy.gif

I’m sorry to hear that. This year has sucked in so many ways!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m sorry to hear that. This year has sucked in so many ways!

I found out when I was telling a friend of mine Tommy Passed on that he was working up to at least 2 weeks ago~! Got to hand it to him and respect his work ethic. Was not doing as much as he used to but he basically died doing what he loved.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I found out when I was telling a friend of mine Tommy Passed on that he was working up to at least 2 weeks ago~! Got to hand it to him and respect his work ethic. Was not doing as much as he used to but he basically died doing what he loved.

That’s a great way to go! I’m sorry this year has been so tough for you. I’m almost back to normal. It feels like a safety net has been removed. I always knew if something really bad happened, my dad would be there and help out if he could.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s a great way to go! I’m sorry this year has been so tough for you. I’m almost back to normal. It feels like a safety net has been removed. I always knew if something really bad happened, my dad would be there and help out if he could.

Although it sucks to hear another friend has passed on it wasn't like we hung out in many years but we always said Hello or waved when we drove passed or ran into each other. I am having a drink and when I opened it I toasted up to heaven and said this is for you Tommy~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are those your asparagus? Looks like a great meal.

Yes, you can't tell what they are? I never ate Asparagus until I cooked them this way for Mom and Dad. Let me grab the recipe link for you. Very easy to make.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, you can't tell what they are? I never ate Asparagus until I cooked them this way for Mom and Dad. Let me grab the recipe link for you. Very easy to make.

I was thinking about your beans in the garden. I like asparagus, but I haven’t had it since I was a kid. I usually do broccoli.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@SteveS45 If you want to get some more nic base, I just placed an order at DIY Vapor Supply. They’re a great place, and super fast shipping now in lockdown.

Ack, I sound like an ad! Just figured I’d share the info.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back home from Idaho, but I'll be back there again Monday. Plus side to Idaho is it is pretty much wide open Wuhan Flu wise. The only places I need to wear a mask is in the common area of the hotel (hotel policy) and the airport. Restaurants and stores they are not needed. I get home and I see people wearing masks walking with no one near them. Freaking sheeple...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They shut off reporting Bugs but this is for the last 3 days....................

1600556716390.png

I have posted in many threads so the VU is either censoring me or wants me to leave? WTF? Should be like 30K or more1600556716390.png posts but they stopped since the upgrade.

VU Sponsors