Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1d21942024b8d2c2a601e8a4835d1c28.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The VU Was down this morning so missed my morning post. Was out the door at 8AM to do a side job power washing with Joey and some deck work which turned out to be nothing.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Happy Thursday, everyone. I just got some Pumpkin Spice creamer so I’m in a pumpkin state of mind.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Rhianne how are you doing hun? Miss your daily posts and never forget my offer of an open ear is always open and just PM for my number~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I had two cleaners come in yesterday to move some stuff out. Well, now I kid you not, they piled up a bunch of furniture. It’s like the Tower of Pisa.

This after not having water for two days in our building. I had the plumbers and these cleaning non English speaking jerks on the same day. I’m plotzing.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Rhianne how are you doing hun? Miss your daily posts and never forget my offer of an open ear is always open and just PM for my number~!

I’ll PM you today! Read my tale of woe in the other post. I had like 100 deg temp when I had these people over to plumb and clean. My head was killing me too prolly since I hadn’t made real coffee in two days. I was drinking coconut water from bottles.

I’m in shock now. I have to get on to my super and get him to help. It’s what he gets paid for. An antique tea cart is on top of a pile of boxes. Wtf?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Never been one to drink that. I do like Pumpkin Pie and make it Fresh every Thanksgiving.
I really like pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie ice cream. I like sweet potato pie better. I need to get more but I even like Pumpkin Spice ejuice. Anything pumpkin spice is good by me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie ice cream. I like sweet potato pie better. I need to get more but I even like Pumpkin Spice ejuice. Anything pumpkin spice is good by me.

I bought a sweet potato pie this week. Ironically, I found a guy that sells his pies on eBay!! He ships them out so you get them in 1-2 days, and they’re fresh and yummy. :teehee:

VU Sponsors