Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How? How are you able to wick a round coil through a rectangular hole? Please tell me! :)
Sounds like the Atlantis coils

What he means is the article probably comes with a vertical coil so instead of re coiling it vertical make it horizontal that way you can just wick from one juice hole threw the coil and out the other juice hole

Hope that makes sense

Sent from a Ghost town

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like the Atlantis coils

What he means is the article probably comes with a vertical coil so instead of re coiling it vertical make it horizontal that way you can just wick from one juice hole threw the coil and out the other juice hole

Hope that makes sense

Sent from a Ghost town
Yep , just make sure you make the tails on the cotton extra long to tuck in and ynder the coil

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I do! I appreciate everyone throwing some cotton or rayon into the box but it'll be the second box that I'll be able to grab ahold of it from.
@Geauxst, do you mean sending me some like in the next few days? If so then send away! I'd love to try it, especially since I'm out of stock of everything wicking related :(:)
Thank everyone very much BTW... This thread rocks!!
90e90866a4d14e037d8f8091f028a891.jpg
I posted this in the other thread and forgot you asked here bit I found a tad bit of rayon left over and I'm sending a bonus gift aswell

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do have the blue cherry bomber with the blue hellboy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw it in the pics and was like OMG! That's exactly what I've been wanting since I started vaping... I will have that exact setup one day. Idc if its no longer cool or in,style... That is my dream setup

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Y'all have been so good to me! I hope I'm able to Pay it Forward one day like this... I've done got emotional

Yes, I found the emojis!!!
And this is why I do it this cause now you want to get to my level so you can pay it forward to someone in need down the line that makes me smile and makes all this so worth it

Not a lot of people get why I run these boxes, its not so you can upgrade to the next best thing or get the newest TC mod its for experienced vapers to let a helping had to newer vapers so they can do the same down the road,

but so many always tell me they didn't find anything good in the box well then put something good in for someone down the road and if your looking to upgrade your day to day setup that's not gonna happen this box is to try something new or get something you need or provide something for someone

If I wanted to trade good gear for good gear I'd save the 15$ shipping and go to my local vape shop and barter with others looking to trade and so many people feel that's what this box is for that they will open in and someone pifed a DNA 200 lol

Anyway /endrant

Thank you Tina keep up that thought process and you will go far girl

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I saw it in the pics and was like OMG! That's exactly what I've been wanting since I started vaping... I will have that exact setup one day. Idc if its no longer cool or in,style... That is my dream setup
You have the two battery for it have you ever ran a dual battery mech mod like that cause they make a single battery version too the cherry bomber mini

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You have the two battery for it have you ever ran a dual battery mech mod like that cause they make a single battery version too the cherry bomber mini

Sent from a Ghost town
5bcb9cadedaac54f168a6bf65cfc8291.jpg
3e92450304f40a9a7823d42c09ef4d76.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5bcb9cadedaac54f168a6bf65cfc8291.jpg
3e92450304f40a9a7823d42c09ef4d76.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town
I want the dual battery definitely! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it

There's just something about it that's calling my name...
I know its not the best out there but its what I want... Oh well, I can dream, can't I?

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sent from a Ghost town
BTW, no I haven't. The only I've used is the tube style mech mod. I have 3 of them, one new one, its pink . the other 2 are used but from what I'm told they're still in good condition. Idk what they're called... Everything else I've used are the regulated mods.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want the dual battery definitely! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it

There's just something about it that's calling my name...
I know its not the best out there but its what I want... Oh well, I can dream, can't I?
Don't let your Dream... Get bent out of shape stick with it like I did and down the line your perfect setup up might blip into reach for you to grab

My dream setup was a v3 flip and I never thought I'd own one cause they runn 225$ but damn they are sexy.... And look at this guy
1838b7632bb4490742bb72afd0206916.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't let your Dream... Get bent out of shape stick with it like I did and down the line your perfect setup up might blip into reach for you to grab

My dream setup was a v3 flip and I never thought I'd own one cause they runn 225$ but damn they are sexy.... And look at this guy
1838b7632bb4490742bb72afd0206916.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town
Nice!! Oh I'm gonna still dream about it, no doubt. I just don't see it happening for a long time is all I'm saying...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice!! Oh I'm gonna still dream about it, no doubt. I just don't see it happening for a long time is all I'm saying...
I thought that way too when I started into vaping ...... Way way long ago ... You know back in January of 2015 .... Its like been ages lol

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought that way too when I started into vaping ...... Way way long ago ... You know back in January of 2015 .... Its like been ages lol

Sent from a Ghost town
Well, tbh, I know for a fact that if its up to me having the money to buy it then its going to be a minute... I hate putting my business out there like this but we're like a paycheck away from the homeless shelter... But, like I said, a girl can dream...
I'm glad you were able to obtain your dream though, means there's hope for me too :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, tbh, I know for a fact that if its up to me having the money to buy it then its going to be a minute... I hate putting my business out there like this but we're like a paycheck away from the homeless shelter... But, like I said, a girl can dream...
I'm glad you were able to obtain your dream though, means there's hope for me too :)
im sorry... Such a positive attitude ... So strong

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im sorry... Such a positive attitude ... So strong

Sent from a Ghost town
Don't be sorry, not your fault :)
We'll make it, we always do. We just don't have the money for extra stuff is all. I've always been the strong one in the family.
I've lost my mom after being her caregiver for 6 yrs 24/7 she lived with me April 2013
The next year my dad unexpectedly died June 2014
Now my ex (we're great friends) is losing his battle with pancreatic cancer.
I've had to be the strong one, Idk any other way to be :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's probably the biggest problem I have is with how much cotton do I need to use... Hopefully there will be some cotton in the box so I can resume my studies :)
Dang it, I thought of including some rayon but didn't get around to that...I don't do cotton any more, moved on to rayon after a few months rebuilding. Wife was able to score a 40' box at a beauty store (though I hear 500' is the standard size box most places). If you want to try the rayon, PM me your address and I'll toss a foot or so (good for a dozen re-wicks) in an envelope to try. It weighs nothing, so it's just a single stamp (that I'd say I stole from work, but I'm self-employed) and no big deal to get out...

Have u tried rayon yet? I think it has a very clean taste. I am definitely happy with it.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

That's my go-to. And like @Geauxst says, rayon shrinks while cotton swells when wet. You want to barely feel some friction when wicking with cotton that you've twisted up in your finger, but a little more (not much more, you don't want it to feel like it's pulling your coils apart) is ideal for rayon.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon all! I have a ton of juice to add to the box. I am a member of 2 subscription services and get way more juice than I could ever go through. I really need to cancel them now that I DIY but it's fun to get them too. I will probably cancel one. How is everyone? I guess my flavor profile is fruity and minty but I am addicted to cereal vapes. Just recently I started to get into a small selection of desert vapes like butter pecan.
yess I loveee cereal vapes,Im just now getting into custards,yogurts & dessert vapes.. craftvapery put me on some nice dessert vapes :D
I've been getting massive positive response from locals on my Morning Slaughter (the Cereal Killer killer) - hopefully the pro vapers online feel the same. If bottles don't make it to y'all by the time the box reaches you and you want to try, let me know your nic and PG/VG levels via PM and I'll shoot you out some samples along with a few more to add back to the box.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dang it, I thought of including some rayon but didn't get around to that...I don't do cotton any more, moved on to rayon after a few months rebuilding. Wife was able to score a 40' box at a beauty store (though I hear 500' is the standard size box most places). If you want to try the rayon, PM me your address and I'll toss a foot or so (good for a dozen re-wicks) in an envelope to try. It weighs nothing, so it's just a single stamp (that I'd say I stole from work, but I'm self-employed) and no big deal to get out...

That's my go-to. And like @Geauxst says, rayon shrinks while cotton swells when wet. You want to barely feel some friction when wicking with cotton that you've twisted up in your finger, but a little more (not much more, you don't want it to feel like it's pulling your coils apart) is ideal for rayon.
I really appreciate the offer but @Geauxst is sending me 60ft in the next couple of days :)
I don't want to take from others knowing I have some on the way. A big ol thank you though!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really appreciate the offer but @Geauxst is sending me 60ft in the next couple of days :)
I don't want to take from others knowing I have some on the way. A big ol thank you though!
I've been getting massive positive response from locals on my Morning Slaughter (the Cereal Killer killer) - hopefully the pro vapers online feel the same. If bottles don't make it to y'all by the time the box reaches you and you want to try, let me know your nic and PG/VG levels via PM and I'll shoot you out some samples along with a few more to add back to the box.

Besides, I wouldn't want you to get charged with embezzlement! :p:D:p:D

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rayon is basically cellucotton its used in all kinda things ,dipers,medicine bottles,gause,tampons,hair products, but its good cause its super clean and fast wicking

Protip wash your hands good before using it or wear gloves it will wick the oil from your hands and you might get a little bad taste for the first few hits

But that's why I tell ppl use it for a week then go back to you cotton

Sent from a Ghost town
So that's why I always get a crud taste from rayon that takes a few dozen fires to burn off...still better than cotton IMHO.
Funny u say that just got rid of my sigelei 150 lol truthfully after 2 years of it i hated it
Really? I've only got a Sig 100 v1, have had it for only about 9 months, and it was the most advanced device available when I bought it...the 100 v2 dropped a few weeks later, the 150 a couple months after that...I'm pretty sure that it's been available for remarkably less than 2 years.
Yes I do! I appreciate everyone throwing some cotton or rayon into the box but it'll be the second box that I'll be able to grab ahold of it from.
@Geauxst, do you mean sending me some like in the next few days? If so then send away! I'd love to try it, especially since I'm out of stock of everything wicking related :(:)
Thank everyone very much BTW... This thread rocks!!
Big props to @Geauxst if he has you covered, if not my offer still stands. :)
I know its a big no no but i dont use an ohm meter wise for nickle or just shelk out the 25
Please, please, please get an ohm meter or a multimeter. YOU NEED TO HAVE A MEANS OF TESTING YOUR COIL'S RESISTANCE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO VAPE IT. Mod-integrated devices are nice for a backup, but shouldn't be used as a primary safety test.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got to figure out a way to get one as well...I see all the peeps on YouTube using them all the time. I've also been checking mine with my ipv mini...I'm glad you mentioned that about them not reading right after awhile. I did not know that!
Not sure if you mean multimeters or ohm meters - Harbor Freight (not sure if you have a store near you) sells passable ones for vape use for like $5 on sale and sometimes runs sales giving them away free...I ran one for a while until I got a used Fluke, which is a higher-end deal, from a guy at work.

For ohm meters, I've been doing good with the one I got from Lightning Vapes (like $15, ships free) for the last 9 months or so...I'd love a USA Ohm meter, but the cheapos there are like $25 and a little rich for my blood. It's on my radar for a splurge purchase.
Anyone know how to rewick or recoil an Arctic tank coil?
Would love to be able to do this myself...running low on coils, and the Arctic is my out-and-about tank. Wife still uses the Subtank, and once we run out of coils I think I'll be busting out the RBA heads for those and modifying them for improved liquid flow (I bought us the v1 with limited wicking capacity). I've enjoyed tanks for their convenience, but I'm remembering why I went to dripping (back when it was RDAs, Protanks, cartotanks, or nuthin') with the heads burning out.

I'm not a rich man, and I put in a good share of hours (20-30 hrs/wk as a journalist, 5-10 hrs/wk as a juice blender, 15-20 hrs/wk in real estate, 20-30 hrs/wk as a construction laborer), so when it comes to fiddling with coils I just ain't got time fo dat...unfortunately it's the same with the forum, so expect my contributions here to come in bursts of gibberish followed by days of silence...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from a Ghost town
The cherry bomber can be ran with a single 18650 also

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey yo!!!
What are some things people be needing so I can start going out and picking some stuff up while I wait for my turn.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey yo!!!
What are some things people be needing so I can start going out and picking some stuff up while I wait for my turn.
Whats good, couldn't help but notice ur from my neck of the woods grew up in ptown

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last post may seem odd to most but my family especially I am well known across that great city ahhh the memories lmao

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you liking that um how can I say this... (taking rules into consideration)
The new laws/regulations that are in favor of, well... you know!?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you liking that um how can I say this... (taking rules into consideration)
The new laws/regulations that are in favor of, well... you know!?
Lol, I came off that trail a few years ago but it's epic I said for yes it would happen and I'm glad it did

VU Sponsors