Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey @dre is there something specific that you were looking for ? I was just gonna put some tube mods in it and a couple of clone dna 40's boxes.
I don't have that much to contribute but hopefully some one is looking to get a tube mod or looking to try temp control out.
What do you think of temp control?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hey @dre is there something specific that you were looking for ? I was just gonna put some tube mods in it and a couple of clone dna 40's boxes.
I don't have that much to contribute but hopefully some one is looking to get a tube mod or looking to try temp control out.
I'm looking for a rda with big post holes like a mephesto v2 along those lines . I could use a back up dna40 clone

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@MOMABEAR I think temp control has its use but im still messing around with it. I have a nickel allergy so now its only titanium for me.so i'm playing with the ipv4s now. also have the sig150 tc but it doesn't do the ti wire so it get nothing but kanthal.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR I think temp control has its use but im still messing around with it. I have a nickel allergy so now its only titanium for me.so i'm playing with the ipv4s now. also have the sig150 tc but it doesn't do the ti wire so it get nothing but kanthal.
Well as the prices drop you can almost get vv/vw temp control for the same price(in lower watts anyway). Just not sure about temp control yet lol. I usually sit back and let them work the bugs out first

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
it is smart to hold of on temp control. if you compare it to a baby it is still in the hospital as far as life goes. the ijoy asolo is the one that intrigues me, i can only imagine where we are headed in the mod story i think it will be epic. at least i hope it will be.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i wanna try TC too. well i might get lucky and that silver one still be inside there when it comes around to me. after dre there are 5 until it hits me so at the least there should be a mod in there i can try. I just never tried anything non mech so far. Anyway, that is alot of gear you are ditching and sure to make quite a few people happy. Thanks
View attachment 28746just a sneek peek of whats going in the boxes

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im one of those type of people lol.. I be reading more than i comment but ive been opening up more & more..This forum has a friendly bunch of people ;).. btw goodmorning people :D
This forum is my first real online forum to be a part of, and now i see how people are all about their forums. People are friendly here and helpful as can be.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well some of us are

Sent from a Ghost town
Yeah I can say I have run across the typical online dickheads too, but I try not to judge to much even when people are being crazy. I don't know what their lives are like or what their day was like. So instead of playing into that stuff, i usually just talk to the screen and say things like 'what a dumb ass' or 'i can't believe how stupid some people are' and I feel better lol

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't let your Dream... Get bent out of shape stick with it like I did and down the line your perfect setup up might blip into reach for you to grab

My dream setup was a v3 flip and I never thought I'd own one cause they runn 225$ but damn they are sexy.... And look at this guy

Yes don't let anyone tell you that your dream isn't worth it. Since I started vaping there have been only 2 mods I've really wanted, the Whiteout DNA 200 and the Snow Wolf 200. I didn't think I would ever get either one, but on Tuesday I finally gave into my wife and sold my 70 monte carlo, probably one of the saddest days of my life, but by doing so I was finally able to afford my Snow Wolf.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Geauxst you definitely rock man, i mean i was really excited to be a part of this box when it was canceled I got bummed out. Then all of a sudden i am part of two different boxes and the great part about that idea is we will get to know each other better and even if we are new be helping each other out. I know we have some veteran vapers in the box, but I have only been doing it 3 months. And it has me freaking hooked.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes don't let anyone tell you that your dream isn't worth it. Since I started vaping there have been only 2 mods I've really wanted, the Whiteout DNA 200 and the Snow Wolf 200. I didn't think I would ever get either one, but on Tuesday I finally gave into my wife and sold my 70 monte carlo, probably one of the saddest days of my life, but by doing so I was finally able to afford my Snow Wolf.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
wow what a car though man.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst you definitely rock man, i mean i was really excited to be a part of this box when it was canceled I got bummed out. Then all of a sudden i am part of two different boxes and the great part about that idea is we will get to know each other better and even if we are new be helping each other out. I know we have some veteran vapers in the box, but I have only been doing it 3 months. And it has me freaking hooked.
Lol yeah I've become some what is a pif box king lol where there's a Geauxst there's a PIF lmfao

Sent from a Ghost town

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Momabear= chopped liver(again). . Lol

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Momabear= chopped liver(again). . Lol

Mommaaaaaaaaaaaaa, chopped liver is great. Seriously it gets such a bad rap. hehe well i can say we got chatty in here, I think this box is gonna be fun.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the box has arrived in my car anyhow grabbed the postman as I was heading to get the kids from school will keep you posted on when I get home to open it !!
823c5a7958a164273fe6c351c0011a88.jpg

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the box has arrived in my car anyhow grabbed the postman as I was heading to get the kids from school will keep you posted on when I get home to open it !!

Sorry had to edit the address off I was so excited I forgot in my first post with pic

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Too late I have your address now

Sent from a Ghost town
Lol I dnt personal care but momabear asked us to edit addresses so trying to follow the rules iam usually not so good at rules lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What's in it... Did you open it yet....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lookin forward to these boxes!

If anyone has any empty bottles that they want to include to take up space (if there is any) I'll gladly take them out to use for DIY lol...
What kinda flavors do you do Jake?

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kinda flavors do you do Jake?

I haven't been doing it too long... I enjoy dessert and fruit styled flavors...
right now my main flavors are in order from best to worst---worst not being bad, just not necessarily my first pick

-Strawberry Candy Swirl (exactly like the little cream and strawberry swirled hard candies)
-Raspberry Candy Swirl (same but with raspberry)
-Fruit Blend (all of my fruit flavors mixed lol..)
-Strawberry custard
-Strawberry cheesecake(HIC's homevape cheesecake with strawberry)
-creamsicle (HIC's recipe)
-Pink bubble Gum(again HIC's)
-chocolate chip cookie
-chocolate covered strawberry
-Forrest Fruit and spearmint
-Peppermint
-Toberlone (HIC's)
-Concord Grape n' Cream

I think I have a few more but those are the ones I generally keep on hand...and can think of off the top of my head lol

VU Sponsors