Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody! Just checking in to say wassup! Mommabear I wanted to say thanks again for my surprise!! Super eager to open up my mail box to something besides bills!! :) haha how's everyone doin?

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hey nick i have both sig150tc and ipv4s and i like both for different reasons. the sig i only use for watts and the ipv is for tc because it has the program for ti i have an allergy to nickel. If the sig would make a chip that already has the program for ti it would be hands down way better than the ipv. just my 2cents

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANNOUNCING::::::::::::
So..... Saturday's little treats will continue because who doesn't like treats... I will pick a winner each week for a gold sticker award, someone helpful or just supportive to someone, not to single anyone out, but to reward ppl reaching out which is why I did this in the first place...also if anyone wants to nominate someone that was especially helpful to you feel free to pm me. I think this will be fun!!
Also for ppl that are a bit more shy, come in and post because I will be picking a random post each week. The more you post the better your chances of winning, all I ask is no just "hi" posts or spamming as I know we all hate spam posts. The idea is getting to know ppl and offering support to each other.
Again I am excited to do these little things to encourage your overall experience at being in an awesome group of pifers.
In just this short time I have found many I'm proud to call friends and look forward to getting to know more soon!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So..... Saturday's little treats will continue because who doesn't like treats... I will pick a winner each week for a gold sticker award, someone helpful or just supportive to someone, not to single anyone out, but to reward ppl reaching out which is why I did this in the first place...also if anyone wants to nominate someone that was especially helpful to you feel free to pm me. I think this will be fun!!
Also for ppl that are a bit more shy, come in and post because I will be picking a random post each week. The more you post the better your chances of winning, all I ask is no just "hi" posts or spamming as I know we all hate spam posts. The idea is getting to know ppl and offering support to each other.
Again I am excited to do these little things to encourage your overall experience at being in an awesome group of pifers.
In just this short time I have found many I'm proud to call friends and look forward to getting to know more soon!!!

Thats aweful sweet of u moma

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya I started the new job a month ago building doors for a leading door system company and I got told today that I'm being promoted to a machine operator so I'm super stoked
Woot!!! Congrats !!!Vape budget increase lol

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, seeing as how my fontributiobs to th thread are hopefully all fun and amusing, i think i need to set the funny asife and try to help out some. Usually all the hood aswers are taken for peoplea questions though lol

Sent from my mind's rectum.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, seeing as how my fontributiobs to th thread are hopefully all fun and amusing, i think i need to set the funny asife and try to help out some. Usually all the hood aswers are taken for peoplea questions though lol

Its all fun and games until someone takes offense then it's epically awesome

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was trying to use this to encourage ppl to post that just read the forum and are kinda shy to post and I've already seen just blatant random acts of kindness. Thought this would be fun but feel like every post has to be a tutorial either, I love the funny stuff. I just don't want a thread half full of "1" or "hi" just to hit that magic random post number.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying to use this to encourage ppl to post that just read the forum and are kinda shy to post and I've already seen just blatant random acts of kindness. Thought this would be fun but feel like every post has to be a tutorial either, I love the funny stuff. I just don't want a thread half full of "1" or "hi" just to hit that magic random post number.

So I can't do 1 letter posts back to back making up a paragraph?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So has anyone in here tried the Istick TC boxes and have feedback?

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only experience i have is with ipv3, sig 150, and ipv2 mini.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh and soon to be ipv4s :) im in the midst of a trade right now

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Even if i dont use the tc, its a little more stylized dual 18650 mod capable of 120w so im happy.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the Big Dripper topic - I bought one of the metal clones which was supposed to be like the legit Big Dripper (plastic tanks looked too fragile to me on FT) - quite meh, took 3 or 4 punches to drip enough, one wick always ended up wetter than the other, long skinny draw tube didn't help the vape at all, and it did occasionally spring leaks.

lemme know when you are ready to sell some to me. That sounds better than kilos version which i just recently tried.
Well, I'd love to sell you something, but this is the PIF thread, so shoot me a PM and I'm sure I can get a free 30 ml out your way instead...wishing I'd have included this recipe in the box, but I already put in one berries & cream and wanted to mix it up.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So has anyone in here tried the Istick TC boxes and have feedback?

I have the iStick TC40W. It's a decent, inexpensive mod. It does TC very well.

I have the that one, a DNA 40 clone, a eVic VT, EHPRO SPD A5, and SMOK Xpro m80plus on hand. I have a SMOK XCUBE II and Aspire Pegasus coming.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the iStick TC40W. It's a decent, inexpensive mod. It does TC very well.

I have the that one, a DNA 40 clone, a eVic VT, EHPRO SPD A5, and SMOK Xpro m80plus on hand. I have a SMOK XCUBE II and Aspire Pegasus coming.
Thanks, everybody else is so down on Istick, I was regretting getting it in, but I'm glad you've had good luck with one. I think you will always hear about the ones that had bad experiences lol

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not as happy with chocolate vape... Thought I would love it like irl but not so much. Taste buds are fried I guess

Chocolate is another flavor for me that just doesn't translate to vaping for me. Love the real thing though, just dislike all the juices with it so far :/

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, everybody else is so down on Istick, I was regretting getting it in, but I'm glad you've had good luck with one. I think you will always hear about the ones that had bad experiences lol

I have the full line from 10 to 100 and very few issues anywhere...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My iStick 50 iStunk for me, but I PIF'd it to a coworker and built him a Plume Veil topper and he seems to be getting a lot more mileage out of it than some eGo clones and Evods I gave him a while back...and even after my bad experiences with the iStick 50, I bought 2 more iStick 100s (with the replaceable batteries) just because I got 'em for only $30...wife now likes it more than her Sig 100 because it's got rounded edges, and I use mine for tanks and keep the Sig at home for dripping now.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Between my husband and I, we have 5 various isticks, from 30w to 100w, and I love them! Haven't had a problem with any, they are durable, work well, vape well, and good quality for the price point imo. Out of the probable billions sold, the duds were a very low percentage I think. But people only discuss the negatives. It's true they screwed up with their V1 of the 50w, but they made improvements and continued on just like all these manufacturers. Th only thing I didn't like about them was they didn't replace the duds with the consumers affected the way they should have. But it doesn't mean they don't make a god product, for those of us on a budget.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The ipv4s is even worse then the ipv3 li the 4 actually has design failures and problems where the 3li is bad but the SIG TC is better

Honestly its just a box it feels square and a bit on the large side in 6'2" and have big hands so to say it feels large anyone smaller would probably hate them I've hld a SIG TC and I like the feel of it over my ipv3li if I could rechoose I'd get the SIG

Sent from a Ghost town
They use the same board so go by and looks. Both use sx330 boards

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On the Big Dripper topic - I bought one of the metal clones which was supposed to be like the legit Big Dripper (plastic tanks looked too fragile to me on FT) - quite meh, took 3 or 4 punches to drip enough, one wick always ended up wetter than the other, long skinny draw tube didn't help the vape at all, and it did occasionally spring leaks.

Well, I'd love to sell you something, but this is the PIF thread, so shoot me a PM and I'm sure I can get a free 30 ml out your way instead...wishing I'd have included this recipe in the box, but I already put in one berries & cream and wanted to mix it up.
Sounds nice i will shoot one your way then.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I figured out what I hope to find in the pif box
36122165fcc81d34e58b55972798a34c.jpg

Some vape bands
The rubber bands look terrible
Lmfao

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You spent all your money on your mod and that is you vape protection lol. I will toss the ones I have in there. I don't even have a tank yet. Gonna have to dig those up.

VU Sponsors