Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll be making some WATT DA FAWK, some Dragoon, and some kinda honeydew vape I dunno yet on that one

Sent from a Ghost town

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
training and consultations on what?
It's a family run vape shop, and some of the kids working there only quit smoking right before the shop opened... there's a lot they don't know... terminology, product, marketing, display... sigh... there are two guys that are not family, and they know they're stuff, so we're working together... it's shaping up.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Am I wrong that I am bothered over the fact that my battle tank helicopter picture a few pages back only has two likes

Sent from my mind's rectum.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
acb07ce24409e9504f0d9c4174eef1a3.jpg

Sent from my mind's rectum.
Beings u have 187 posts when I saw this I'll like lol jk that thing is pretty kewl

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She also got me this 1 not sure what to do with it either maybe get some sour powder and put it in there but idkuploadfromtaptalk1442283190457.jpg

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well after another long day at the vape shop that I am the manager at, it 's time to unwind and catch up. Yipee bart coming to my house :D:D:D:D
hope everybodies monday was as good as mine.:rolleyes:
That sounds like a fun job to me, but a hard one too if you have purchase power, because you can hardly tell what the next must have stuff is these days. Vapers are fickle creatures.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
has anyone tried this pop deez juice?

I went through a 30ml of it in 6mg it was pretty good. I just dripped it, but i think the flavours would have come out better in a tank. It really tastes like a liquid version of caramel popcorn

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I just gotta figure out a recipe for it

Sent from a Ghost town
Had a shop ask me to do a take on Kilo's dewberry cream, which seems to be a mix of honeydew, strawberry, and some creams...for mine I went with cantaloupe, wild berry, catalan cream, and vienna cream with a touch of sweetener...now one of my most popular mixes, and I'm sure it would work well with honeydew too, my wife just likes cantaloupe more.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had a shop ask me to do a take on Kilo's dewberry cream, which seems to be a mix of honeydew, strawberry, and some creams...for mine I went with cantaloupe, wild berry, catalan cream, and vienna cream with a touch of sweetener...now one of my most popular mixes, and I'm sure it would work well with honeydew too, my wife just likes cantaloupe more.
That sounds very close to the madrina from suicide bunny but they use Bavarian cream

I ended up going with a pear,strawberry, honey dew... I'm lacking alot of flavors still so next order I'll be catching up so I can make some of these

Sent from a Ghost town

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds very close to the madrina from suicide bunny but they use Bavarian cream

I ended up going with a pear,strawberry, honey dew... I'm lacking alot of flavors still so next order I'll be catching up so I can make some of these

Sent from a Ghost town
DX Bavarian Cream is a big player in my Silkberry Graham, which is a riff on several different strawberry milk vapes, notably Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk. Quite tasty, but lately the melonberry has been supplanting it as the dessert flavor in my rotation.

Strawberry and honeydew are a popular combo, and the pear should be nice to add some sweetness and natural body...reminds me I need to get back into some straight fruit blends once I finish the blue Jolly Rancher I'm working on...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sent from a Ghost town
That sounds yummy... Ummm...

VU Sponsors