Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The pre built coil heads are the equivalent to the coils we build on our RDA's then, but the other RTA's you have to rebuild the same as an RDA, but it just has less space is all then.
Well coil heads are close to what we build so long as its a single coil there are a few multi coils RTA out there now but yeah for the most part a RTA deck is way smaller rda with the luxury of a tank to hold your liquid

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well all the protank were good... But so was the nautilus... But your good with the higher ohms and tighter draw of the clearomizers???

Sent from a Ghost town
I think so. It definitely will be much quieter when I'm laying in the bed. I can hold on to juice a little longer.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any of you seen the new mini haze with a juice well. I sure hope more people run with that concept.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any of you seen the new mini haze with a juice well. I sure hope more people run with that concept.
You talking about the juice well or the center post design?

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
images

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry that other post sounds stupid to me when i re read it. Its a dripper tank man super cool in my opinion and i have not seen this done before.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are there any others with normal rda decks but tanks underneath. I like this idea alot.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a revel
976247171f526dc79899dec019fe15e0.jpg

You build the deck fill the tank then push the drip tip down for it to drip on the deck it pretty neat it's called rdta

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

Last edited:

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a revel
976247171f526dc79899dec019fe15e0.jpg

You build the deck fill the tank then push the drip tip down for it to drip on the deck it pretty neat it's called rdta

Hell yeah, that is exactly what i am looking for. The minihaze one is way too much for me to justify buying. How much are those if you know.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the haze is a 4 poster and i would like it better to be honest its just more simple. but for 120 dollars i think not lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://tkovapor.com/tko-vapefuel-rdta.html
It's really simple build your deck like any rda fill the tank screw it together and when you ready to drip push down on the tip

its in my wishlist for now. I love the idea, i am shy to get into tanks. I don't wanna buy one and then just get frustrated with it and it sit there.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Art is on the way... I personally like unicorn farts better... I can't up load the pic ... Its over 2mb? Oh well...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made it to be at my girls school to meet the wife nd pick her up from her first official day at school

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tina Ellis - irony would have it... I've just gotten done cleaning and sanitizing my nautilus mini with the replacement metal sleeve and 5 brand new 1.6 ohm attys... lol... I say ironic because I'm the second person after you on the list...

I don't have an issue mailing it to you.. I've just been scrambling to find things to put into the box to replace whatever I take out... lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well after another long day at the vape shop that I am the manager at, it 's time to unwind and catch up. Yipee bart coming to my house :D:D:D:D
hope everybodies monday was as good as mine.:rolleyes:
Cool a vape shop manager don't get many of those in pifs you got a website I know alot of people like supporting local businesses

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gahhh I got so much juice to make tonight lol bout to shell out probably 300ml between 7 people

Sent from a Ghost town

VU Sponsors