Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. Drink plenty of water
Vaping locally dehydrates your mouth, throat, sinuses, and lungs. If your mouth and sinuses are dry, you won’t be able to taste/smell the vapor.

2. Try vaping menthol/cinnamon eliquids to shock your tastebuds.

3. There is always smelling some coffee grounds.

4. Chew/drink something ginger flavored, or something sour.

5. Might sound odd but swishing some pickle juice

6. I have heard some ruby red grapefruit juice helps some people
(Basically anything citrusy)

7. A few drops of tobasco sauce on your tongue.

Hopefully one of these suggestions helps you out.

Very excellent information for new vapers

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey thanks alot. I totally agree that @Cmd.Gio.420 deserves a gold star. Yet another fun twist huh, moma. I also like this because i like to get chatty up in here, wish ctfx would have jumped in on the box too.
No worries openings will come up eventually and there's always other boxes to join... I was part of 3 boxes at one time once two of them were here on VU and I joined another group somewhere else I even had a local pif town box between some friends for a while

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, your wattage can make a huge difference in taste. Start raising or lowering your wattage a little and testing with your juices. Some flavor notes pop at different temps, there is usually a "sweet spot" for each flavor. I have found I can taste different things in my juice that I didn't even realize was in there just by changing it a little.

and no worries @VapnJake, put whatever in there, I do think it's too dangerous to put straight nic in there, I don't want anyone getting sick. I do think a lot of people vape in the 0-6 range. There is nothing even saying there will be any left by the time I get it anyway ;) Just put in whatever and have fun with it, I'm so happy you have decided to share your juice, it's fun to taste what others have developed.
Yeah my 3 vapes I make I run at 3.9v .... If I run at 4.2v it has a slight burnt taste but at 3.9v its just a super sweet candy vape... That's why I like regulated boxes

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Google is probably my main go to for anything I don't know, but if i am gonna be patient i will search through the forums too. I usually end up learning something else new that way.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Tina Ellis, I'm guessing ur using the rayon geauxst sent if so you start would be the wick, rayon collapse when it gets wet so u need it in the coil pretty stiff (little resistance against the coi) if there's not enough rayon ull get a hot spot dry wetting the wick and firing ur mod watching the coil to see if it turns red, another thing could be to much wick or the wick is pinched causing it to not juice up right so ur getting a nasty burnt hit
I haven't used it yet. This is happening with prebuilt coils too. That's why I think it's something like vapers tongue... I'm vaping a menthol right now. Its rough but at least no burnt taste. I'm going o give it a day or so to see if it helps. If that doesn't work then I'll try to figure out how to post pics of what I use.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't used it yet. This is happening with prebuilt coils too. That's why I think it's something like vapers tongue... I'm vaping a menthol right now. Its rough but at least no burnt taste. I'm going o give it a day or so to see if it helps. If that doesn't work then I'll try to figure out how to post pics of what I use.
Do you use your phone to access the forums... If not look for an app called Tapatalk its real easy to post pics then

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd have to see your setup lots of things can make a burnt taste if you send a pic of your coils and tell me how your running them I might see the issue

Sent from a Ghost town
Like I just told Otto, I'm vaping a menthol today to see if that helps. If not, I'll start with y'alls suggestions. Thanks for the reply though

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like I just told Otto, I'm vaping a menthol today to see if that helps. If not, I'll start with y'alls suggestions. Thanks for the reply though
Yeah I started posting as I read I didn't catch up so I didn't see his post

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone. I wasn't expecting all of this feedback at one time! :). I still haven't been able to figure out how to post pics from my phone so there's that. Next, its not an extremely harsh burnt taste, very subtle but very much there. Its happening with Atlantis tank, Orchid tank and I pulled the nano out but I didn't have any fresh coils for that one so technically it doesn't count. I vape fruit juice exclusively. No cereal or custard at all! I'm now vaping a menthol blend that I started vaping with. No burnt taste at all. That's why I'm thinking vape tongue. Thanks for all the answers and feedback, means a lot to me :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone. I wasn't expecting all of this feedback at one time! :). I still haven't been able to figure out how to post pics from my phone so there's that. Next, its not an extremely harsh burnt taste, very subtle but very much there. Its happening with Atlantis tank, Orchid tank and I pulled the nano out but I didn't have any fresh coils for that one so technically it doesn't count. I vape fruit juice exclusively. No cereal or custard at all! I'm now vaping a menthol blend that I started vaping with. No burnt taste at all. That's why I'm thinking vape tongue. Thanks for all the answers and feedback, means a lot to me :)
What's wattage do you run, and do you lung hit or mouth to lung hit, and what do you think your average inhale time is per pull

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do that all the time. I have never experienced this dreaded vapers tongue i keep hearing about.
I think different people have different effects like my wife coughs uncontrollably with high PG but with high VG she's fine ... Myself I can vape anything its just weather I like it or not

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think different people have different effects like my wife coughs uncontrollably with high PG but with high VG she's fine ... Myself I can vape anything its just weather I like it or not

Sent from a Ghost town
Same here. Sometimes I like a strong throat hit too. Sometimes its all about the clouds.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same here. Sometimes I like a strong throat hit too. Sometimes its all about the clouds.
I'm not a cloud chaser per say but most builds will reflect that

I like density... It doesn't have to be this big 10ft plume that fogs out a room it could just be a little 1 ft puff so long as its so dense you can see your PC screen through your exhale I like it

I like my clouds to be cumulus not stratus lol

Sent from a Ghost town

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I started getting irritation and a burning taste with fruit flavors after I had been vaping for a number of months and moved to menthol/mint flavors myself. Hope this taste bud break works! First step after that, in my opinion, is to dial down the power a bit and see if that helps on fruits.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im starting to learn the differences in flavor based on wattage. For example, at 60 watts on a 0.2 build, my Boosted juice was rather weak. I cranked it up to 75 watts and kaboom it was delicious.

At 75 watts, my Triple Threat from Good Life wasnt flavorful at all. I could tell something was there but couldnt tell what. I dropped it back to 56 watts and boom, rainbow sherbet. So, if something tastes off, bump the wattage up or down 15 from where youre at and take a few hits.

I normally vape a mix of 15% Extreme Ice, which is a really strong menthol with a touch of sweetness. So branching off into the fruits is new for me but i like it. Often times ill drop 2-3% of a fruit in with the extreme ice for a light touch if fruit inside the menthol.

If anyone after me in Bart wants to try my extreme ice mix, let me know and ill throw a bottle in with your choice of nic. Ill forewarn now though, its very strong for people who arent regular menthol vapers.

Note to self: time to order more extreme ice concentrate.

Last but not least, does anyone here have experience dissolving pure menthol crystals into VG? Instructions said fill a bottle half full with crystals then the rest of the bottle with my dilutant (vg for me) and even after sitting in my office at 90° it still wont dissolve :( help?

Sent from my mind's rectum.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im starting to learn the differences in flavor based on wattage. For example, at 60 watts on a 0.2 build, my Boosted juice was rather weak. I cranked it up to 75 watts and kaboom it was delicious.

At 75 watts, my Triple Threat from Good Life wasnt flavorful at all. I could tell something was there but couldnt tell what. I dropped it back to 56 watts and boom, rainbow sherbet. So, if something tastes off, bump the wattage up or down 15 from where youre at and take a few hits.

I normally vape a mix of 15% Extreme Ice, which is a really strong menthol with a touch of sweetness. So branching off into the fruits is new for me but i like it. Often times ill drop 2-3% of a fruit in with the extreme ice for a light touch if fruit inside the menthol.

If anyone after me in Bart wants to try my extreme ice mix, let me know and ill throw a bottle in with your choice of nic. Ill forewarn now though, its very strong for people who arent regular menthol vapers.

Last but not least, does anyone here have experience dissolving pure menthol crystals into VG? Instructions said fill a bottle half full with crystals then the rest of the bottle with my dilutant (vg for me) and even after sitting in my office at 90° it still wont dissolve :( help?

Heat will help disolve it I use an ultsonic with heat turned on and use PG instead of VG also I guess it depend son your crystals but I've never hear of using that much its almost like a pinch of powder per 10 ml

Sent from a Ghost town

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good day all sorry I haven't checked in yet I have been on building mission all my rdas need to be redone and I still struggle to try and get my ohms about .04 for my snowwolf

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I use to love Boosted. It was of my favorite juices. I haven't had it in a while, might have to go pick some up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good day all sorry I haven't checked in yet I have been on building mission all my rdas need to be redone and I still struggle to try and get my ohms about .04 for my snowwolf

I use twisted 26g at 5 or 6 wraps, can't remember right now, with a 3 mm diameter and it comes out to about .78 ohms.

4 wraps on regular 24g should get you close on a single coil.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wonder when theyll come out with a pepperjack cheese vape... and a cream cheese stuffed jalapeno vape.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who me? Lol tired just relaxing I did a shit ton of work through the week, how r u

Good good. I'm multitasking today. Yard work, house work, & catching up on the forum. Today is the perfect day to work in the yard here in VA.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good good. I'm multitasking today. Yard work, house work, & catching up on the forum. Today is the perfect day to work in the yard here in VA.
Nice Ya I feel u on that it's a good day to get shit done here as well but moving 120,000lbs by hand through the week and having 1 day off I'm not motivated lol

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I need help! I've probably wasted about 10ft of 26g wire trying to coil and wick this goblin RDA (clone). I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. Every single time one of the leads breaks off or pops off. I can't make any headway on this and I'm super frustrated anyway because I'm having to vape juice that I'm not too fond of. I need a Xanax and some instructions asap! Please help me someone...

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice Ya I feel u on that it's a good day to get shit done here as well but moving 120,000lbs by hand through the week and having 1 day off I'm not motivated lol

Yes, I'd take a little break if I were you as well. I am unable to do so, so work work work it is. But it's at my own darn pace today.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need help! I've probably wasted about 10ft of 26g wire trying to coil and wick this goblin RDA (clone). I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. Every single time one of the leads breaks off or pops off. I can't make any headway on this and I'm super frustrated anyway because I'm having to vape juice that I'm not too fond of. I need a Xanax and some instructions asap! Please help me someone...
tighten it down snug not much more then that or ull break leads every time with anything smaller then 24g

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When your screwing your leads down don't tighten them gut wrenching tight watch the excess lead and when it goes from _ to / stop and clip the leads

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought that's what I've been doing but I'll try again. Maybe I'm just heavy handed :). Thank you @Geauxst and @otto85
Well if it was 28g or smaller I'd say maybe cause those are brittle but you shouldn't snap 26g unless you over tightening it you just want it tight enough that the coil won't move on you any tighter is just gonna damage the build or strip the screws

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wonder when theyll come out with a pepperjack cheese vape... and a cream cheese stuffed jalapeno vape.

Shut up! I'm fixing to eat some cream cheese filled jalapeño's wrapped in bacon....

Ummmmm... Bacon....

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well if it was 28g or smaller I'd say maybe cause those are brittle but you shouldn't snap 26g unless you over tightening it you just want it tight enough that the coil won't move on you any tighter is just gonna damage the build or strip the screws

Sent from a Ghost town
Does it make any difference that its a clone? It might just be me but it looks like the leads just aren't tight. When I'm trying to adjust my coil the lead still moves a lot.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They probably WOULD move after the lead breaks because now theres only one point of resistance instead of two. One time i had this problem and i noticed my screws were sharp, which assisted in the lead breakings. I put another piece of straight wire inside the hole with the coil lead, then tightened the screws and trimmed the extra wire down to the post and never broke a lead again.

Then i really got into rdas... so i retired that pain in the ass.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does it make any difference that its a clone? It might just be me but it looks like the leads just aren't tight. When I'm trying to adjust my coil the lead still moves a lot.
Tighten then till the leads don't move when you slightly wiggle them also always try and center your leads

Sent from a Ghost town

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get this a lot, since im a truck driver and can really only focus my attention on vaping one flavor at a time. Normally i drink coffee every morning, which does a bit to help the senses of smell and taste due to something in the coffee itself. Occasionally youll see a bowl of coffee beans at a vape shop... theyre there to help specifically with vapers tongue. Another thing they recommend to do is oil pulling. Purchase a jar of cold pressed, unrefined coconut oil from aldi, it should be about 7 bucks. Scrape some out (its a solid oil, and liquefies at 75°F) about a tablespoon worth, and swirl it around your mouth furst thing when you wake up for 10-20 minutes or however long you can handle it. Oil pulling pulls a lot of bacteria from your mouth, between teeth etc, and also cleans bacteria off tongue and helps with that vapers tongue. Ive done it, its not a cure all, one and done type thing. Itll help some, but continued morning swigs are recommended (once daily for 10-20min).

Also helps whiten yor teeth I hear. Very good for what you mentioned though.

I don't know if I am after you or not but I would love to try it. I like menthol a lot. I have been into koolada lately. Have looked at extreme ice but have not taken the plunge to buy it yet.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use twisted 26g at 5 or 6 wraps, can't remember right now, with a 3 mm diameter and it comes out to about .78 ohms.

4 wraps on regular 24g should get you close on a single coil.

With ni200?

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welp, I've relapsed. This is so hard! I'm light headed as hell, I guess that's what I get. My daughter left an almost whole Newport in the ashtray outside and I smoked it. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything this past 6 months. I'm sad and depressed. I need someone in front of me wicking this thing or I'm never gonna get it. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Oh well, gnite y'all.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welp, I've relapsed. This is so hard! I'm light headed as hell, I guess that's what I get. My daughter left an almost whole Newport in the ashtray outside and I smoked it. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything this past 6 months. I'm sad and depressed. I need someone in front of me wicking this thing or I'm never gonna get it. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Oh well, gnite y'all.
Don't throw away what you've accomplished... I can understand how you feel frustrated right now, but tomorrow is a fresh day... Keep the faith and we will be here for you, don't beat yourself up about it, just vape tomorrow when you get up like that stinky thing never happened you got this girl

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VU Sponsors