Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The main thing I am getting out of the box even before it gets to me is an even stronger sense of community here. I was definitely enjoying myself in the forums until now, but this makes it much more personal. i have a feeling from all the activity that there will be some people surprising you with what is in the box. worse comes to worse i will send you something in the mail after the boxes run if you felt there was nothing at all you liked.
I was surprised to see over a thousand posts in this thread just from the people participating in this box and thats an awesome sign!! I appreciate the offer and i do fully expect it to lie unused after these boxes make their rounds :) ive been on vacation all week but unfortunately i have to hit the road tomorrow night back to work :( :( :( :( :(

Sent from my mind's rectum.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was surprised to see over a thousand posts in this thread just from the people participating in this box and thats an awesome sign!! I appreciate the offer and i do fully expect it to lie unused after these boxes make their rounds :) ive been on vacation all week but unfortunately i have to hit the road tomorrow night back to work :( :( :( :( :(

we are a chatty bunch when we are actually online at the same time. its not you are required to talk a bunch here or anything though. Some people have more time on their hands than others. It is nice to hear from everyone that is participating i think.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst...
1000 times thank you!!! I just got the stuff you sent and I loooovvveeee the juice! You've definitely got a winner there. Thank you for the rayon as well. I'm fixing to start working with it now if I can find some wire in my stuff...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Geauxst...
1000 times thank you!!! I just got the stuff you sent and I loooovvveeee the juice! You've definitely got a winner there. Thank you for the rayon as well. I'm fixing to start working with it now if I can find some wire in my stuff...
Did you get the wire I sent you?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you get the wire I sent you?

Yes ma'am I did... I've used up just about all of it practicing :eek:.
I have some left of the 30 gauge so that's what I'll be using I guess. I don't want you to think that I just pissed it away! I think I've gotten the hang of wrapping, its just the wicking that still has me stumped. I'll get it though! Thank you again for sending it to me! That pink colored juice you sent was awesome as well. I love the sweetness of it! I'm still holding out for someone to make a killer apple candy though :):D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes ma'am I did... I've used up just about all of it practicing :eek:.
I have some left of the 30 gauge so that's what I'll be using I guess. I don't want you to think that I just pissed it away! I think I've gotten the hang of wrapping, its just the wicking that still has me stumped. I'll get it though! Thank you again for sending it to me! That pink colored juice you sent was awesome as well. I love the sweetness of it! I'm still holding out for someone to make a killer apple candy though :):D
Oh cool I just wanted to make sure I remembered to put it in there lol sometimes I forget what I'm doing lol

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, it's unbelievable to me how many views there have been, And how many posts :O

I am surprised there is still high nic juice out there. I started at 18mg on the old CE5 clearomizers and cigalikes, but have been down to 0mg for about 2 1/2 years now. Although someone mentioned to me that nic, even tiny amounts, can make the liquid taste better? I am just now starting diy liquid, everything has arrived except the scale which is supposed to be here in 5 days, so excited.

I personally feel bad for @Geauxst as he follows me on the box list, and he already has so much, I don't have anything to pif to him that would be on his wish list I'm pretty sure. I don't have a collection, I'm a budget vapor and pretty much use my stuff till it falls apart. I am hoping to find some cotton bacon as I've wanted to try that, I usually use the organic cotton puffs. I've heard the bacon is better though. Maybe a cool wide bore 510 drip tip that doesn't get hot?

Depending on what I find in the box, I have available to put in the box: a purple smoov 510 style ecig wiþ a matching purple Evod glassomizer, a couple 1.8 coils to fit that (also fits aero tanks and protank 3) a new in box Aspire Nautilus mini, new in box iStick mini in choice of blue or silver, a couple Aspire Atlantis replacement glass, an Aspire Platinum Kit in grey used for about an hour (with only 1 coil). A Nautilus mini metal sleeve, some packages of organic cotton, couple bottles of juice. I will have to put some in each box instead of just one though.

I've gotta look around for other stuff ;)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, it's unbelievable to me how many views there have been, And how many posts :O

I am surprised there is still high nic juice out there. I started at 18mg on the old CE5 clearomizers and cigalikes, but have been down to 0mg for about 2 1/2 years now. Although someone mentioned to me that nic, even tiny amounts, can make the liquid taste better? I am just now starting diy liquid, everything has arrived except the scale which is supposed to be here in 5 days, so excited.

I personally feel bad for @Geauxst as he follows me on the box list, and he already has so much, I don't have anything to pif to him that would be on his wish list I'm pretty sure. I don't have a collection, I'm a budget vapor and pretty much use my stuff till it falls apart. I am hoping to find some cotton bacon as I've wanted to try that, I usually use the organic cotton puffs. I've heard the bacon is better though. Maybe a cool wide bore 510 drip tip that doesn't get hot?

Depending on what I find in the box, I have available to put in the box: a purple smoov 510 style ecig wiþ a matching purple Evod glassomizer, a couple 1.8 coils to fit that (also fits aero tanks and protank 3) a new in box Aspire Nautilus mini, new in box iStick mini in choice of blue or silver, a couple Aspire Atlantis replacement glass, an Aspire Platinum Kit in grey used for about an hour (with only 1 coil). A Nautilus mini metal sleeve, some packages of organic cotton, couple bottles of juice. I will have to put some in each box instead of just one though.

Yes this thread is viewed more and more, as everyone is curious if these things can run without getting ripped off or hung up somewhere. And the fact that I don't think that any box was started with this many and split like this at the beginning making this like double the fun, most have just gotten too big and were split into hardware box and juice box. So we are making history!!!. You need to try the rayon. That will definitely be in there, take a hank out and try it. I'm so excited to see so many in here talking!!!

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I have plenty of cotton bacon since its my main wick to use.. If no one on the box list has any to put in since I'm #11 & u r further down,I could put some in a ziplock & put ur screen name on it in hopes that it gets to u

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I will be putting a bunch of rayon in both boxes for all to try along with some other goodies
Yes this thread is viewed more and more, as everyone is curious if these things can run without getting ripped off or hung up somewhere. And the fact that I don't think that any box was started with this many and split like this at the beginning making this like double the fun, most have just gotten too big and were split into hardware box and juice box. So we are making history!!!. You need to try the rayon. That will definitely be in there, take a hank out and try it. I'm so excited to see so many in here talking!!!

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spending my Saturday cleaning & vaping lol

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I getting tracking on the box to number 2 , I will be contacting number 3 . So yeah, probably by Monday number 3s should be getting a heads up, that way it gives number 3 two days to get back to me before the package arrives at number 2. If something comes up as we are going down the list, we can make arrangements for someone that may not be able to receive the box at that time. It has worked very well like this in other boxes.

Sounds good! I think I might include some juice after all... I have to tweak a couple of recipes before I am comfortable with public reviews and order more VG!

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its been recommended to post a wish list, so here goes...

Ive never messed with mech mods before, so id be interested in trying something like that out.

Another, (what i would assume to be) less-likely-to-be-found-in-a-pif-box mod would be a temp control mod. Im very interested in seeing what the hype is all about.

Im always interested in juices, like any vaper, lol. my favorites are ones with a prominent strawberry, but i also make a diy juice that i love, basically very strong menthol with a bit of sweetness to it.

Not sure what else... only other thing i look forward to having is a subohm tank with a rebuildable deck that has less restrictive airflow than the subtank mini. That said, DO have a subtank mini that i could throw into the box based on what i pull out.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds good! I think I might include some juice after all... I have to tweak a couple of recipes before I am comfortable with public reviews and order more VG!
Awesome !!! I will look forward to it!!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My wifes biggest fear is that im gonna get a box that has nothing that would enhance my day to day vaping and that id still have yo send aome of my stuff on top of shipping it out. But... im going to give the benefit of the doubt to this group here because i havent been burned by anyone here on the forums yet. I understand that there could be all kinds of awesome stuff in the box right now but by the time it gets to me its weak in offerings for my vape style... but the opposite could be true too. Hopefully it goes awesome for everyone and even if im not posting too much here im still watching how the boxes unfold and evolve!

This is why you always find something worth your time and money you might find a cool Atty to try out most attys run 20-30$ maybe a few juice bottles 10-15$ its real easy to make it worth the 10-15$ shipping and its not like we're policing the items you take out ... If you need a mech mod that's 20-30$ and all you got is like 15 drip tips to add in ... Hey that's fine some people may find those drip tips more valuable then a mech mod... Get what I'm saying

Sent from a Ghost town

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is why you always find something worth your time and money you might find a cool Atty to try out most attys run 20-30$ maybe a few juice bottles 10-15$ its real easy to make it worth the 10-15$ shipping and its not like we're policing the items you take out ... If you need a mech mod that's 20-30$ and all you got is like 15 drip tips to add in ... Hey that's fine some people may find those drip tips more valuable then a mech mod... Get what I'm saying

Sent from a Ghost town
I follow you sir (assuming youre of the male species, of course)! Thanks for the response, i appreciate it

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Don't worry about me I'm only in rotation as a formality I'll find something... I tend to like oddball things so never know what I'll find iseful

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I follow you sir (assuming youre of the male species, of course)! Thanks for the response, i appreciate it

Lol yeah male lol don't sweat it much I feared the same thing but I always seem to find something worth 15$ to ship out and I look at my donations like this... No offense but its stuff I don't use so I don't care if I take out 20$ worth and put in 150$ of used equipment.... I wasn't gonna use it anyway its just collecting dust so I'm not out anything really.... So many ppl are like oh I can't take this mech cause its probably 50$ and this kayfun v1 is only worth 18$ .... Pisshhh trade it out cause what if I wanted to try a kayfun but didn't want to drop 18$ on something I'd hate.... Its the nature of this box... IMO its insane to try and keep things comparable in price... Cause who judges the value and is it online value or BnM value ... Too much red tape

Sent from a Ghost town

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just pull up a chair and chat a while !!!!!

I have been following! My bestie is part of your crew so I have been around just don't want to intrude! I am loving how tight you are all becoming and the box has barely even started yet!!! I hope that it all works out great for you all!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol yeah male lol don't sweat it much I feared the same thing but I always seem to find something worth 15$ to ship out and I look at my donations like this... No offense but its stuff I don't use so I don't care if I take out 20$ worth and put in 150$ of used equipment.... I wasn't gonna use it anyway its just collecting dust so I'm not out anything really.... So many ppl are like oh I can't take this mech cause its probably 50$ and this kayfun v1 is only worth 18$ .... Pisshhh trade it out cause what if I wanted to try a kayfun but didn't want to drop 18$ on something I'd hate.... Its the nature of this box... IMO its insane to try and keep things comparable in price... Cause who judges the value and is it online value or BnM value ... Too much red tape

Sent from a Ghost town
I see what you mean. My confidence has increased just based on what everyones said so far. I havent doubted the concept at all but maybe the fear is just a normal thing for a noob who needs their box's cherry popped.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see what you mean. My confidence has increased just based on what everyones said so far. I havent doubted the concept at all but maybe the fear is just a normal thing for a noob who needs their box's cherry popped.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How u doing moma ohhhhhhhhh we heard about lilah and preschool gotta contact the school Monday but she's all set just gotta get the for sure start date

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have plenty of cotton bacon since its my main wick to use.. If no one on the box list has any to put in since I'm #11 & u r further down,I could put some in a ziplock & put ur screen name on it in hopes that it gets to u

Awwwww, thank you so much for offering, but don't do that. Someone before me might want to try it too, and just maybe not be vocal about it, and since they get Art or Bart first, I want them to take whatever they want/need :) You are very sweet for offering though! If there is some when it shows, great! If not, just wasn't meant to happen, and I'm ok with it. I was just responding to momabear's question of things we'd like to see in the boxes. Between your bacon and Otto's rayon, I'm sure I'll get to try something :D

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sent from a Ghost town
Damn, wasn't even thinking of take and donate being the same money wise. The value to me is if it's something I want/like, then it has value to me, even if it's something as simple as a $1 drip tip or a piece of wicking material. And if it's something I don't want/use, then has no value to me even if it's a $20 tank. Glad you brought that up, wasn't even thinking in terms of cost of each item being equal. I'll just be happy if someone can use (bonus if they like it too), any items I donate, that is so cool to get to share my items, and get to share in everyone's excitement! I can't express how fun this is for me, following along with Art and Bart and everyone's reactions! Thank you all again for letting me be a part of this amazing experience!

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

This is my first box too @msjs91011 . I think it's just the fear of the unknown, and not really understanding what the expectations are. I have been really nervous as well, but definitely feeling much better about things now too. I joined for the experience and to pass on my extras, so if I do find anything in the box it's all gravy ;)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I so tried to get people started, I think I helped one person here who I gave an old ego and evod I had. Like I probably said earlier my contributions were meant to help someone get started, so hopefully someone has much better luck than I did converting someone. So happy to see this thing making the rounds and taking off.

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good night all hope the day went well I didn't have a chance to get to the post office today actually I didn't even leave the house had a terrible migraine. ..so iam off to bed but will definitely be dropping Bart off Monday morning after bring the kids to school @730am sorry for the days delay ...see you all tomorrow

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, wasn't even thinking of take and donate being the same money wise. The value to me is if it's something I want/like, then it has value to me, even if it's something as simple as a $1 drip tip or a piece of wicking material. And if it's something I don't want/use, then has no value to me even if it's a $20 tank. Glad you brought that up, wasn't even thinking in terms of cost of each item being equal. I'll just be happy if someone can use (bonus if they like it too), any items I donate, that is so cool to get to share my items, and get to share in everyone's excitement! I can't express how fun this is for me, following along with Art and Bart and everyone's reactions! Thank you all again for letting me be a part of this amazing experience!
Coming into this i was worried about the monetary value of take and replace items and was hoping that i wasnt going to build myself a bad rep if i was to take say $30 worth of atuff but only replace with $15 or $20. But, if the concept of "one man's trash..." is pretty much how the pif box operates then that concern is squished.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its been recommended to post a wish list, so here goes...

Ive never messed with mech mods before, so id be interested in trying something like that out.

Another, (what i would assume to be) less-likely-to-be-found-in-a-pif-box mod would be a temp control mod. Im very interested in seeing what the hype is all about.

Im always interested in juices, like any vaper, lol. my favorites are ones with a prominent strawberry, but i also make a diy juice that i love, basically very strong menthol with a bit of sweetness to it.

Not sure what else... only other thing i look forward to having is a subohm tank with a rebuildable deck that has less restrictive airflow than the subtank mini. That said, DO have a subtank mini that i could throw into the box based on what i pull out.

As a matter of fact, I have been sorting through my pile o gear, and the items I am planning on parting with - depending on what's in the box when it arrives - include 2 mechs (one is a genny hybrid), and a dna 40 clone. I am also thinking of parting with my Anyvape Davide and Aspire Nautilus... no promises, though...

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Geauxst can I make a suggestion for Post #2, so it's a bit easier to find a member's place on the list, and who has the box etc? I've laid the list out exactly as it is already, I only fixed the ordered list code so the box member's position number appears correctly and added some formatting for who received the box. all you have to do is click the 'wrench on paper' icon in upper right corner of reply box to "Switch to BBCode editor" then copy/paste everything between [ B ] and [/ B ] to the next box recipient when they get the box. Click the spoiler box to get the exact code to replace the current list with.

*****THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL LOCATION OF ART AND BART'S PROGRESS!! PLEASE REFER TO POST #2*****

1. @Tina Ellis - Durham, NC
  2. @Pancho_Brown - Denton, TX
  3. @VapnJake - Tifton, GA
  4. @AirAddict - Azle, TX
  5. @j3rian - Portland, OR
  6. @Heather - Canastota, NY
  7. @shawn.hoefer - Mountain View, AR
  8. @Mikea262 - Freehold, NJ
  9. @ZoeBoy - Lakehills, TX
  10. @MOMABEAR - St Francisville, LA
  11. @Cmd.Gio.420-Camden, NJ
  12. @MC5 Royal - Oak, MI