Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Real quick, is anyone pifing a Nautilus or Nautilus mini? I've heard great things about them and wanted to try one out, especially at night when others are asleep and I want to vape on the down low...
Yes, I am. Not sure it will still be there for you though, I think you are 15 after me. I will cross my fingers for you. It was my all time fav and only thing I used until I started sub ohm with my Arctic, Crown, and Starre. Still keeping one on hand, I pick it up and use it occasionally. IMO, best flavor and vapor of any tank available outside the sub ohm rta realm.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had a shop ask me to do a take on Kilo's dewberry cream, which seems to be a mix of honeydew, strawberry, and some creams...for mine I went with cantaloupe, wild berry, catalan cream, and vienna cream with a touch of sweetener...now one of my most popular mixes, and I'm sure it would work well with honeydew too, my wife just likes cantaloupe more.
Sounds very yummy, but with the honeydew instead of cantaloupe. Love cantaloupe in real life, but the vape just doesn't translate. Salivating over it though, might be time to try something new :)

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a revel
976247171f526dc79899dec019fe15e0.jpg

You build the deck fill the tank then push the drip tip down for it to drip on the deck it pretty neat it's called rdta

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)
How is it working for you? My husband had The Big Dripper, as he wanted the flavor of the dripping with þe convenience of the tank for driving. It worked the same way, push down the drip tip to drip on the coils, but it leaked like a sieve big time, and the plastic tank portion broke pretty quickly too. Have you had any problems with it?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is it working for you? My husband had The Big Dripper, as he wanted the flavor of the dripping with þe convenience of the tank for driving. It worked the same way, push down the drip tip to drip on the coils, but it leaked like a sieve big time, and the plastic tank portion broke pretty quickly too. Have you had any problems with it?
I have the Big dripper all metal version and Ya their not worth a damn I used it for week or so then in the drawer it went been there for like 5 months

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had a shop ask me to do a take on Kilo's dewberry cream, which seems to be a mix of honeydew, strawberry, and some creams...for mine I went with cantaloupe, wild berry, catalan cream, and vienna cream with a touch of sweetener...now one of my most popular mixes, and I'm sure it would work well with honeydew too, my wife just likes cantaloupe more.
lemme know when you are ready to sell some to me. That sounds better than kilos version which i just recently tried.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all hope the day brings you great memories greats things and happy vaping

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, I am. Not sure it will still be there for you though, I think you are 15 after me. I will cross my fingers for you. It was my all time fav and only thing I used until I started sub ohm with my Arctic, Crown, and Starre. Still keeping one on hand, I pick it up and use it occasionally. IMO, best flavor and vapor of any tank available outside the sub ohm rta realm.
Actually she's 2 after you on box 2 (Bart) your 29 I'm 30 she's 1 and I don't need a nautilus hell I'll probably be pifing one or two just don't know which pif forum I'll be doing it in I might do 1 in each

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had a big dripper and another one called a zero gravity same concept they all leak cause you have to fill them and create a suction in the tank to keep it from dripping... Now if the tank was on the bottom and it squirted upward I could see that working better

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it wont be until october if ever that i get one, but would you also choose sigelei over ipv4s as well.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
maybe its a bit lame to even consider shape when you are going for performance out of these things, but i really like the ipv3 li shape.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well it wont be until october if ever that i get one, but would you also choose sigelei over ipv4s as well.
The ipv4s is even worse then the ipv3 li the 4 actually has design failures and problems where the 3li is bad but the SIG TC is better
maybe its a bit lame to even consider shape when you are going for performance out of these things, but i really like the ipv3 li shape.
Honestly its just a box it feels square and a bit on the large side in 6'2" and have big hands so to say it feels large anyone smaller would probably hate them I've hld a SIG TC and I like the feel of it over my ipv3li if I could rechoose I'd get the SIG

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ipv4s is even worse then the ipv3 li the 4 actually has design failures and problems where the 3li is bad but the SIG TC is better

Honestly its just a box it feels square and a bit on the large side in 6'2" and have big hands so to say it feels large anyone smaller would probably hate them I've hld a SIG TC and I like the feel of it over my ipv3li if I could rechoose I'd get the SIG

Sent from a Ghost town
Looks like we have a winner. Literally the only negative thing I have seen on the SIG is that some attys don't sit perfectly flush, and its probably to keep the device cooler anyway.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like we have a winner. Literally the only negative thing I have seen on the SIG is that some attys don't sit perfectly flush, and its probably to keep the device cooler anyway.
Most I've seen are flush

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It has a floating 510 I don't see why it would not be flush

Sent from a Ghost town

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the ipv3li.. device never gave me an issue.. some attys dnt fit flush on the ipv3li neither.. I guess it just depends how far the 510 sticks out.. my el cabron doesnt fit flush on anything cuz the 510 sticks out alot.. Im getting a segelei but thats after i get that incubus mod with the baal v2 rda.. sexy lil thing lol

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the ipv3li.. device never gave me an issue.. some attys dnt fit flush on the ipv3li neither.. I guess it just depends how far the 510 sticks out.. my el cabron doesnt fit flush on anything cuz the 510 sticks out alot.. Im getting a segelei but thats after i get that incubus mod with the baal v2 rda.. sexy lil thing lol
That is a nice set up.

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have more stuff in my cart than i can even remotely purchase. I will keep that in there though while i edit the juices
have u tried a subscription box like craftvapery,the drip club & i guess zamplebox (heard juices always suck tho)? i got my 1st box from craftvapery a week ago & all the juices were great except for one.. Itll b a good way to try new juices imho

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
have u tried a subscription box like craftvapery,the drip club & i guess zamplebox (heard juices always suck tho)? i got my 1st box from craftvapery a week ago & all the juices were great except for one.. Itll b a good way to try new juices imho
I was supposed to check craft out after that message totally forgot. I might try my luck. Can you do one or two months and then cancel.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I will let you know if i decide to go for that. i like some of their bundles you can see already too.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually she's 2 after you on box 2 (Bart) your 29 I'm 30 she's 1 and I don't need a nautilus hell I'll probably be pifing one or two just don't know which pif forum I'll be doing it in I might do 1 in each

Sent from a Ghost town
Awesome....might work out then!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a couple of surprises on the way... hopefully they make it here before the first box makes it... if not I suppose they'll have to wait until the second box... Hopefully someone will enjoy!

By the term "surprises" I do mean that I'm doing none other than simply putting you all in suspense and not telling you what it is that I've ordered... Yes I'm that guy... sorry.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most I've seen are flush

Sent from a Ghost town
I haven't run into a problem yet with them not being flush but I still do mostly yank on mine and rda's on my snowwolf

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got a couple of surprises on the way... hopefully they make it here before the first box makes it... if not I suppose they'll have to wait until the second box... Hopefully someone will enjoy!

By the term "surprises" I do mean that I'm doing none other than simply putting you all in suspense and not telling you what it is that I've ordered... Yes I'm that guy... sorry.
What a box tease.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn, everyone talking bout how they have this tank and that tank... I really feel like the odd man(woman) out! I can't wait to be able to join in to that convo with y'all!! Maybe one day....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, everyone talking bout how they have this tank and that tank... I really feel like the odd man(woman) out! I can't wait to be able to join in to that convo with y'all!! Maybe one day....
I'm right there with ya girl... We will get there... I'm one of those ppl that doesn't want to waste my budget on stuff I can't use so I call myself buying carefully

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not as happy with chocolate vape... Thought I would love it like irl but not so much. Taste buds are fried I guess

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I haven't tried ant chocolate vapes but heard their really tricky to get right

VU Sponsors