Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyway I'm done bicker with this lost clause back to work bye guys

Sent from a Ghost town

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean it wicks ok but its the most god awful caustic shit made so basically you take any thing that has celluloid and you freaking mash it down then you add caustic chemicals that pollute the environment only to save a bit load of change for big business so you have fake cotton .. It was invented for only that purpose .. nothing wrong with it just killing the planet
Rrally this is ur basis for trying to talk crap and scare peiple i.to not usiing raton do u not realize that cotton for clotges r chemical washed leather for our shoes and boots are chemical tanned butcher shops use clorinated alkaline dto break up the meat proteins and that 15% of which ends up staying on the equipment to be passed to the meat!!!!!!uploadfromtaptalk1445284173942.jpg

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
now I'm just confused.. are there any solid reasons why this would be a bad choice to use for vaping? I'm coming from coils so I've only used whatever is in those..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
now I'm just confused.. are there any solid reasons why this would be a bad choice to use for vaping? I'm coming from coils so I've only used whatever is in those..
Yes there is please do not allow non Mental Giants confuse... do the research

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hardly one occurrence
dcaf66be17b320ab261d5feb68837039.jpg

One of the major deal sites support it
5e4d2b6d6773661a5c1a7b2b1881aa7f.jpg

One of a few trusted reviewers have used it

862c7f803da789bc123ec1704e000c1d.jpg

I have provided several sources of proof as to other people enjoying rayon complete opposite of what your "death warning SAVE THE PLANET SAVE THE PLANET!!!" Is doing and you have STILL not produced one shred of evidence that this radio active nuclear rayon as you call it even exist

As far as it tasting nasty we addressed that it was the oil from you hands cause guess what when you wear glove and use rayon there is no taste

As you said you only came in here to spread doubt .... That's a dick move so good day leave have fun BYE FELICIA!!!

Sent from a Ghost town
A dick move? wow are you 14?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm a 14 yr old gay fat nerdy kid that lives in mommy's basement eating Cheetos and mtn dew

there does that cover every stereotype ever

Interesting tactic thou I give you the opportunity to front some evidence but instead you blow it to call me 14 ... GG at logic bro

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes there is please do not allow non Mental Giants confuse... do the research
See I have done the research and I checked out rayon for a good long while before touching it and the more I dug the cleaner the option became that rayon was better so I'd love to see this "research" that you have done that makes rayon such a bad choice

Sent from a Ghost town

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have information to share with the group please do so, but don't come in and drop your opinion and keep trolling this thread. If you don't have valid info... It's just your opinion ... And you know they are like a**holes... Everyone has one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't put to much stock into what he has to say. The guy claimed to be an expert in everything vaping after he had only been vaping for about a year.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have information to share with the group please do so, but don't come in and drop your opinion and keep trolling this thread. If you don't have valid info... It's just your opinion ... And you know they are like a**holes... Everyone has one...

One difference this guys opinion isn't so much the asshole is its the fecal matter that extruded from it cause all I've heard from his is a bunch of shit talking

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't put to much stock into what he has to say. The guy claimed to be an expert in everything vaping after he had only been vaping for about a year.

Ahhh the self proclaimed guru after barely getting his feet wet ... Yeha I've worked with several of those kinda people... Think they are master engine techs after only 10 months changing valve cover gaskets lol

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Makes sense..

Look mal he hasn't provided any evidence of it being bad so research rayon and read up or grab yourself a piece and try it out worse case is you don't like it and your out 10$ and never listen to us again lol

Sent from a Ghost town

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One difference this guys opinion isn't so much the asshole is its the fecal matter that extruded from it cause all I've heard from his is a bunch of shit talking

Sent from a Ghost town
True. He claims that his background as a computer engineer makes him a research monger, and with that I gave him the benefit of me not knowing him to politely ask for proof. He has yet to provide any, but he has sadly managed to waste time provoking people.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
True. He claims that his background as a computer engineer makes him a research monger, and with that I gave him the benefit of me not knowing him to politely ask for proof. He has yet to provide any, but he has sadly managed to waste time provoking people.

If you country hicks are too stupid to freaking find the truth then you are lost... Its so funny to watch you simpletons continue on come one feed me..
I love this

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ahhh the self proclaimed guru after barely getting his feet wet ... Yeha I've worked with several of those kinda people... Think they are master engine techs after only 10 months changing valve cover gaskets lol

Sent from a Ghost town
As a satellite controller I see it all the time with new soldiers fresh out of the school house. Get to the site thinking they know everything after training on old technology.

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you country hicks are too stupid to freaking find the truth then you are lost... Its so funny to watch you simpletons continue on come one feed me..
I love this
Seriously man? I've been nothing but polite to you and this is how you respond. It's people like you that give us Texans bad names.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love this
97b9572e3ad22faa7b88465ea0b65272.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since this was getting a little out of hand I decided to look it up just for sake of knowing and it kind of scared me to see what it really is just so I know and can make an informed decision on what I put into my body.
Rayon is classified as a synthetic fabric because there is a chemical process used to create it. The three primary chemicals used in doing so are sodium hydroxide, carbon disulfide and sulfuric acid. Sodium hydroxide is used to dissolve the wood pulp into a soluable form, which is then mixed with carbon disulfide, then dissolved again. Once the fibers are pushed through an extruder, they take a nice little bath in some sulfuric acid.

Now, in theory, the finished product is washed to remove any chemical remnants, but let me put this out there - if you're the type of person who thinks boiling cotton to remove any possible hydrogen peroxide residue, why are you vaping with rayon?

Still don't believe me? Take a dry hit of rayon.

Here's some hard data for you:

MSDS for sodium hydroxide: http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9924998

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess it's like everything everyone is entitled to believe what they want but at least some people can know what it's about and what they choose to do is there business not any one else's.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I decided to look it up just for sake of knowing and it kind of scared me to see what it really is
Rayon is classified as a synthetic fabric because there is a chemical process used to create it. The three primary chemicals used in doing so are sodium hydroxide, carbon disulfide and sulfuric acid. Sodium hydroxide is used to dissolve the wood pulp into a soluable form, which is then mixed with carbon disulfide, then dissolved again. Once the fibers are pushed through an extruder, they take a nice little bath in some sulfuric acid.

Now, in theory, the finished product is washed to remove any chemical remnants, but let me put this out there - if you're the type of person who thinks boiling cotton to remove any possible hydrogen peroxide residue, why are you vaping with rayon?

ohz noez bad chemicals ... What next propylene glycol is radiator fluid??? Vaping Under .5 makes formaldehyde..... If I vape to wire I'll die of ti dioxide poisoning....

Dig deeper sounds like you skimmed over an article or two caught some negative Nancy .... Hell best thing is go have a read on the thread that goes up and down back and forth and look at SEVERAL sources of information

I mean yeah chemicals sucks but good luck leading a chemical free life

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ohz noez bad chemicals ... What next propylene glycol is radiator fluid??? Vaping Under .5 makes formaldehyde..... If I vape to wire I'll die of ti dioxide poisoning....

Dig deeper sounds like you skimmed over an article or two caught some negative Nancy .... Hell best thing is go have a read on the thread that goes up and down back and forth and look at SEVERAL sources of information

I mean yeah chemicals sucks but good luck leading a chemical free life

Sent from a Ghost town
You have no idea what I did or didn't do first of all second of all someone said show me proof so I decided to look for myself and I didn't like what I found listen I could care less about what you decide to vape all I'm saying is everyone look for themselves and make their own decisions based on what's best for them.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You have no idea what I did or didn't do first of all second of all someone said show me proof so I decided to look for myself and I didn't like what I found listen I could care less about what you decide to vape all I'm saying is everyone look for themselves and make their own decisions based on what's best for them.

And I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything im just adding if you research do a thorough job and have a good understanding which alot of time involves several points of views

Sent from a Ghost town

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that guy is a total tool ive literatly seen him get everyone all worked up in threads and bail hes a troll

Last edited:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since this was getting a little out of hand I decided to look it up just for sake of knowing and it kind of scared me to see what it really is just so I know and can make an informed decision on what I put into my body.

Yes rayon is synthetic but no chemicals are left on it its completely rinsed clean if it wasnt then yhere woukd be massive chemical reactions when its used for perms and would taste it in the vapor. As for dry hits its never healthy to get a dry hit of anything it is 100x healthier then sucking on a cig butt or using silica cord and makes the vape taste a hell of a lot better compared to cotton. So all in all yes its synthetic but its still perfectly safe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hardly one occurrence
dcaf66be17b320ab261d5feb68837039.jpg

One of the major deal sites support it
5e4d2b6d6773661a5c1a7b2b1881aa7f.jpg

One of a few trusted reviewers have used it

862c7f803da789bc123ec1704e000c1d.jpg

I have provided several sources of proof as to other people enjoying rayon complete opposite of what your "death warning SAVE THE PLANET SAVE THE PLANET!!!" Is doing and you have STILL not produced one shred of evidence that this radio active nuclear rayon as you call it even exist

As far as it tasting nasty we addressed that it was the oil from you hands cause guess what when you wear glove and use rayon there is no taste
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji33.png

As you said you only came in here to spread doubt .... That's a dick move so good day leave have fun BYE FELICIA!!!

Sent from a Ghost town
Did y
Yes rayon is synthetic but no chemicals are left on it its completely rinsed clean if it wasnt then yhere woukd be massive chemical reactions when its used for perms and would taste it in the vapor. As for dry hits its never healthy to get a dry hit of anything it is 100x healthier then sucking on a cig butt or using silica cord and makes the vape taste a hell of a lot better compared to cotton. So all in all yes its synthetic but its still perfectly safe
You truly are challenged of course there is chemicals on it Rayon is made for the Clothes industry...
But in your defense I do believe you cannot taste it you fried your brain cells with it

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I'm sending some of the Dumb Blonde e-liquid to MOMABEAR for the box probably one or two others

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some of these really aren't my flavor profile and I won some stuff in a giveaway so I might as well pass it on

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the thing. Rayon is synthetic. It is processed with chemicals. It was engineered to create synthetic silk. A chemist reverse engineered the digestive and spinning processes of the silk worm. Y'all wear silk? Came out a worms butt. And cotton? Even if it is pure, certified organic it grew in the dirt in the open air and had contact with contaminates. Japanese organic cotton? Last I heard they're still dealing with radiation situation from the tsunami. That's why a lot of people are no longer eating seafood from the Pacific. The rayon that we're purchasing from Sally's is pure, washed, and chemical free. I can buy 500 feet for $15 and vape for life, or I can buy 200 pieces of cotton for $8 and vape for a year.

When all is truly said and done, it comes down to personal choice. My Stepdot prefers organic cotton balls in her tanks and rayon in her RDAs. I use mostly rayon, but I have 2 or 3 kinds of cotton I work with, too. I also have about a mile of silica, a 24" square of 400 SS mesh, and several ceramic wicks.

And, any wick is still better than a lit cigarette.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can think of alot of worse things that we deal with and were perfecrtly fine such as hotdogs which are filled with every uneatible substances from hoofs to snouts and everything inbetween including chemicals to keep bacteria to a minimum kind of gross, look up usda guidlines for hotdogs lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's the thing. Rayon is synthetic. It is processed with chemicals. It was engineered to create synthetic silk. A chemist reverse engineered the digestive and spinning processes of the silk worm. Y'all wear silk? Came out a worms butt. And cotton? Even if it is pure, certified organic it grew in the dirt in the open air and had contact with contaminates. Japanese organic cotton? Last I heard they're still dealing with radiation situation from the tsunami. That's why a lot of people are no longer eating seafood from the Pacific. The rayon that we're purchasing from Sally's is pure, washed, and chemical free. I can buy 500 feet for $15 and vape for life, or I can buy 200 pieces of cotton for $8 and vape for a year.

When all is truly said and done, it comes down to personal choice. My Stepdot prefers organic cotton balls in her tanks and rayon in her RDAs. I use mostly rayon, but I have 2 or 3 kinds of cotton I work with, too. I also have about a mile of silica, a 24" square of 400 SS mesh, and several ceramic wicks.

And, any wick is still better than a lit cigarette.
That is all I was trying to say is everyone can make there own decisions I just thought since some people including myself never knew you could use rayon to vape and everyone said how good it tasted and all the benefits but not one person mentioned anything else about it. To each there own. I've never seen this group get that viscous before and I understand it had way more to do with how things where said than the actual topic.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I am coming to say that it got way out of control.. Surely I came in like a barn storm-er and of course its personal choice ..
I will not go as far as to say Im sorry for bringing up the point that most Rayon is nasty and is unwashed I will say I should have been nicer..
I do still believe though that it has a funny taste

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is all I was trying to say is everyone can make there own decisions I just thought since some people including myself never knew you could use rayon to vape and everyone said how good it tasted and all the benefits but not one person mentioned anything else about it. To each there own. I've never seen this group get that viscous before and I understand it had way more to do with how things where said than the actual topic.

I think the group was all saying the same... You need to always research for yourself what goes in your body... Always, and always look at multiple sources. The problem was when a troll hijacks our happy community and spits useless comments without anything to back this up and ppl handle stressful confrontations differently... There is nothing to do but ignore him and he will get bored and go somewhere else. Things are said often when there is someone just trying to stir things up, and they are not directed to members in a harsh way, but out of frustration, they may be read that way. We were trying to help someone new and I'm sure he was like what the .... I'm glad that it's done and I am sorry if any of it hurt anyone's feelings, I don't think that was its intention.... But trolls are trolls

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I am coming to say that it got way out of control.. Surely I came in like a barn storm-er and of course its personal choice ..
I will not go as far as to say Im sorry for bringing up the point that most Rayon is nasty and is unwashed I will say I should have been nicer..
I do still believe though that it has a funny taste
I appreciate you admitting that it could have been handled differently. We have a good supportive group of ppl here and everyone has an opinion. There are a plethora of choices to make in vaping and they should all be made with thought and research , not just on the opinion of one person, a self informed decision. I'm always welcoming different views, but I always like the proof to back that up.

VU Sponsors