Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do note that it is a lot more lively in here when there's a juicy argument. Another group I'm in just went back and forth on Ni200.

So, to liven it up, I suggest that you use dryer lint as wick. Hey! It's been washed...

:-0

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On another note I just ordered the steam crave Rdta/RDA everything I've heard about it has been great I can't wait to get it. I love the steam crave rda's I have so I can't wait to try this thing out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On another note I just ordered the steam crave Rdta/RDA everything I've heard about it has been great I can't wait to get it. I love the steam crave rda's I have so I can't wait to try this thing out

Its FREAKING awesome if you didn't get the Velocity deck order it too it makes it SOOO much better

Sent from a Ghost town

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I just bought one from a guy here in VU he was selling it.. see if its any good

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To see if its what they claim??? Its a new design of most rda tanks with airflow that directly flows to the deck I read their website and they only talk about the design of it... They don't really make any claims..

Regardless as far as my opinion of it ... If you love the Velocity deck and wanted a dripper vape without the dripping then it does just that very well

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice ninja edit ... Oh wellz
MAMABEARI think the group was all saying the same... You need to always research for yourself what goes in your body... Always, and always look at multiple sources. The problem was when a troll hijacks our happy community and spits useless comments without anything to back this up and ppl handle stressful confrontations differently... There is nothing to do but ignore him and he will get bored and go somewhere else. Things are said often when there is someone just trying to stir things up, and they are not directed to members in a harsh way, but out of frustration, they may be read that way. We were trying to help someone new and I'm sure he was like what the .... I'm glad that it's done and I am sorry if any of it hurt anyone's feelings, I don't think that was its intention.... But trolls are trolls

See you are part of the reason that I am not 100% sorry

Dawn0810On another note I just ordered the steam crave Rdta/RDA everything I've heard about it has been great I can't wait to get it. I love the steam crave rda's I have so I can't wait to try this thing out

I just bought one from a guy that was selling his here on VU yesterday for 25.00 I bought it on a whim will be interesting to see if its what they claim

Sent from a Ghost town

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To see if its what they claim??? Its a new design of most rda tanks with airflow that directly flows to the deck I read their website and they only talk about the design of it... They don't really make any claims..

Regardless as far as my opinion of it ... If you love the Velocity deck and wanted a dripper vape without the dripping then it does just that very well

Sent from a Ghost town
Stop trying to get a rise out of me dude!! It will not work

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its FREAKING awesome if you didn't get the Velocity deck order it too it makes it SOOO much better

Sent from a Ghost town
I did get both because I didn't want to chance anything I can't wait!!!!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also ordered the pi2 the rda with a post less design that should be interesting I might need everyone's help building that bad girl.

fa9833a73098fc79ed03114ced87029b.jpg

Last edited:

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the pi is a pain in the ass but it likes a simple build. try 24 ga. 7 wraps dual 3 mm inner dia.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I was talking to the guy who makes most of my stands and he came up with this one
It hold 72 attys some 18650 batteries it's on a turntable and only about a foot wide he asked me to get some feedback so I thought here'd be the best place.
769d2ba14cc9500c1ef8ed093a546737.jpg
74d3f84d61ffd1c6d10fbf95e299f532.jpg

SENT FROM THE LAB IN THE BASEMENT OF VAPEMENT.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I was talking to the guy who makes most of my stands and he came up with this one
It hold 72 attys some 18650 batteries it's on a turntable and only about a foot wide he asked me to get some feedback so I thought here'd be the best place.

....nice rack .... sorry couldn't help it

Sent from a Ghost town

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Wonder what he could do same principal but for the 4 oz bottles of flavoring? Also wonder what the pricing would be. I love the idea of a lazy susan to organize my stuff. Think it would really come in handy flavoring wise.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wonder what he could do same principal but for the 4 oz bottles of flavoring? Also wonder what the pricing would be. I love the idea of a lazy susan to organize my stuff. Think it would really come in handy flavoring wise.
I can definitely talk to him that stand was 60$ I could also use one for all my flavorings good idea I'll ask him and let you guys know.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are all your 120ml flavorings the same size about mine are but I didn't know if different distributors had different ones.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are all your 120ml flavorings the same size about mine are but I didn't know if different distributors had different ones.

Most 4oz bottle are universal with flavorings

Sent from a Ghost town

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The round bottles yes. I have some from Ecig Express that are actually jugs but the round bottles were the ones I had in mind :)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ef4478ef7fca660c38525118b543b227.jpg
9b7f8a8e2e1a623f930a1df00f8938e4.jpg
and I measured around the bottle and it came to 6.5 inches

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He's going to draw something up and I'm not sure if he's just going to cut it to show me or just show me the drawings either way I'll keep you posted

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well until the Rdta comes in I'll just have to use this one
9fb3fa82763c596f1e0ad1bf1a502821.jpg

How are the rdas from sc? I saw one in the deals section for $20 but I am wanting to get the rdta...

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yay thanks to vaping beauty I'm now part of the drip club!! One question though can nichrome be used in regular mode? Or is it TC only?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yay thanks to vaping beauty I'm now part of the drip club!! One question though can nichrome be used in regular mode? Or is it TC only?

Nichrome was being used way before TC and last I checked nichrome is treated as kanthal with TC involved in other words don't use it in TC mode ... TC us NI200 and TI and recently SS

Sent from a Ghost town

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a slight dry hit but I'm used to having a tank lol.. I hope I didn't hurt the coil.. I'm just in awe at how good the flavor is with a dripper..

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it's all thanks to @Vapingbeauty I wouldn't have had this awakening if not for her.. at least not right now..
Well you have been good to me a brand new d2 to replace my broken one is more than enough thanks iam glad we both are happy vapers now ....iam so glad you are liking dripping

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well you have been good to me a brand new d2 to replace my broken one is more than enough thanks iam glad we both are happy vapers now ....iam so glad you are liking dripping

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Happy vaping indeed lol I've just got to get used to dripping repeatedly lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Happy vaping indeed lol I've just got to get used to dripping repeatedly lol

You should get something like the big dripper it's an rda deck with like a 2ml tank above it and you just press it down and it puts juice on the coils it hits like an rda but a little more convenient

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nichrome was actually around before kanthal which I find is weird but oh well I'm loving Ti still haven't tried SS

VU Sponsors