Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's added to my buy list lol.. The videos of these things are decieving.. They are much smaller in person!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have like 80something rda's my favs are the velocity, steamcrave, alien Dotmod, freakshows and the Kennedy V2 that's all I can remember right now lol. Every other one I just randomly visit

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the youde (UD) Tibet in today it looks a bit intimidating

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need to bust out the drill and use one of these Aspire Cases for a rack lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tell me I don't have shit luck with mods my first my artic dolphin died after like 60days and my x cube 2 in like 4 days at least they're both still covered the only one I haven't had an issue with is the ipv4s that's me knocking lol

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tell me I don't have shit luck with mods my first my artic dolphin died after like 60days and my x cube 2 in like 4 days at least they're both still covered the only one I haven't had an issue with is the ipv4s that's me knocking lol

X cube 2 has issues???

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
X cube 2 has issues???

No just mine on temp control after it fires for literally a second it will say temp protection I tried every temp and it still does it

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

3531f60948c9721a76d1e908e285ffbc.jpg

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That SUCKS!! I might have to go with something cheaper then

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the cube and the tfv4 full kit for 75$ it's awesome if it wasn't for that issue

Oh that's a pretty good deal then.. Maybe an update will fix it?

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey Dawn do you have to lock your resitancy in on that x-cube?
Sorry what I was talking about was the coefficient rate every time you put a new tank/rda it asks you if it's new when you hit yes it reads the ohms of the new tank/rda

Last edited:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry what I was talking about was the coefficient rate every time you put a new tank/rda it asks you if it's new when you hit yes it reads the ohms of the new tank/rda

I was having a similar issue.
It'll read the res of the new coil but you still have to go into the settings and input the res manually. The first coil I tried with TC was an occ .15, the cube read it as .19 and would temp limit almost immediately when fired. I let it cool to room temp and set the res to .15 SC and it works perfectly now.
Not sure if this will solve your problem but it doesn't hurt to try.
Good luck.;)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was having a similar issue.
It'll read the res of the new coil but you still have to go into the settings and input the res manually. The first coil I tried with TC was an occ .15, the cube read it as .19 and would temp limit almost immediately when fired. I let it cool to room temp and set the res to .15 SC and it works perfectly now.
Not sure if this will solve your problem but it doesn't hurt to try.
Good luck.;)
Did you build the coil on the TC mod if so you need to build off the mod then install coils and screw the Atty into the mod after

Sent from a Ghost town

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you build the coil on the TC mod if so you need to build off the mod then install coils and screw the Atty into the mod after

Sent from a Ghost town

No,this was with a kanger occ ni200.
It was a couple weeks ago but her situation reminded me of it.
I havn't had any issues since then.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No,this was with a kanger occ ni200.
It was a couple weeks ago but her situation reminded me of it.
I havn't had any issues since then.

Sent from a Ghost town

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so I've been happily dripping for a day now and the question I have is when to redo the coils and wicks

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I've been happily dripping for a day now and the question I have is when to redo the coils and wicks

You will notice them not as good or burn your wick. You can pull the wick when it starts tasting different, or gunky or just for practice and re wick. They can last week or weeks depending on what you vape.

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When they get black and crusty looking and wick is nasty looking normally has a nasty burnt taste too

Sent from a Ghost town
So just like an old coil basically

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am noticing the coils aren't all shiny like they used to be now but the cotton is just a golden color

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am noticing the coils aren't all shiny like they used to be now but the cotton is just a golden color
If you move to Stainless steel you wont be getting as much crust... or maybe more if you heat them to much you will get poisoned by
Hexavalent Chromium or something similar that rotts you from the inside out..
Im messing with 304 SS now I hope I dont rott

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you move to Stainless steel you wont be getting as much crust... or maybe more if you heat them to much you will get poisoned by
Hexavalent Chromium or something similar that rotts you from the inside out..
Im messing with 304 SS now I hope I dont rott
Oh lawd that sounds like it could be possibly terrible

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nahh its like at some high ass temperature.. I love SS good stuff gives the vape a clean tasty
That's how I felt my first time using a crown tank..until I tried an rda lol.. But now to step into the realm of building with ss

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone!!! I think I'm back for now anyway... I have a huge favor to ask from any diyer's... I recently won a Master kit from One Stop here in VU and was/am super excited to stick my toes in the water! I received 2 30mls of 36% nic per ml 50/50 ratio with 8 flavors and I chose the 100% vg dilution liquid. I also received different pipettes and syringes and bottles but that's not my problem. I don't have any pg to use to follow any recipe that I've found and I have total of 6 cents in the bank! I'm incredibly disappointed that I can't even take a stab at diying so I don't have to beg for juice from my friends or use the nasty juice from the gas station! Anyone out here have any amount of pg that they could possibly donate or help me figure out how to make what I have work sufficiently?? All of the liquids are pg based and the juice with nic in it is 50/50 but so far I haven't found anything out there that doesn't require some pg. I don't do well with max vg for some reason. I use tanks way more than drippers... Any suggestions please will be greatly appreciated :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone!!! I think I'm back for now anyway... I have a huge favor to ask from any diyer's... I recently won a Master kit from One Stop here in VU and was/am super excited to stick my toes in the water! I received 2 30mls of 36% nic per ml 50/50 ratio with 8 flavors and I chose the 100% vg dilution liquid. I also received different pipettes and syringes and bottles but that's not my problem. I don't have any pg to use to follow any recipe that I've found and I have total of 6 cents in the bank! I'm incredibly disappointed that I can't even take a stab at diying so I don't have to beg for juice from my friends or use the nasty juice from the gas station! Anyone out here have any amount of pg that they could possibly donate or help me figure out how to make what I have work sufficiently?? All of the liquids are pg based and the juice with nic in it is 50/50 but so far I haven't found anything out there that doesn't require some pg. I don't do well with max vg for some reason. I use tanks way more than drippers... Any suggestions please will be greatly appreciated :)
You shouldn't need any PG with 20% flavoring and your nic being 50/50 you could easily do a 30/70% PG/VG mix

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You shouldn't need any PG with 20% flavoring and your nic being 50/50 you could easily do a 30/70% PG/VG mix

Sent from a Ghost town
Well then I think I've been reading too much on Google... How much does that make? Is the 20% flavoring just one flavor? Can you see the wheels and gears overheating in my brain right now??

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well then I think I've been reading too much on Google... How much does that make? Is the 20% flavoring just one flavor? Can you see the wheels and gears overheating in my brain right now??
No on a typical reciepe THER is 20% flavoring its not mandatory or required but on average its 20% as in 10% watermelon + 5% grape +5% honeydew melon = a 20% flavor profile add in the fact your using 50/50 PG/VG nic and your around 23-27% PG so at worse in a 100ml bottle you will need 2 ml of PG ... Honestly I'd just go higher VG(not max VG) untill you can grab some PG BTW its like 20$ for a gallon and you can. Find it at your local tractor supply or online when you get the money for it

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can you or someone else that knows break that down for me real fast? I'm going to do 10ml batches. I've tried the calculator to help but I wasn't sure about flavorings. Is it approximately 20% no matter what size? And then if so, I need to do 70/30? Idk if my Atlantis tank can handle that much vg.. Could I at least try for 65/35? I think my brain is overloaded at the moment. Thanks for the input Joe! Oh, wait a minute! I've got a rda to break in! Ha-ha... That's what I'll do until I can pick some pg up. Thank you Mr Geauxst...:):D

VU Sponsors