Become a Patron!

very new to vapeing and have a few questions!!!!!!

Hello i have only been vaping for about 2 months and i have tried out a few different juices and had some good and bad results im trying to figure out where to go. i am currently vaping on a joyeteck evic vtc mini mod and i have tried 2 different liquid companies one is called stimulus i used the cereal bowl flavor and that one gave me a slight tight feeling in my chest and slight shortness of breath i was also vaping at 0mg of nic. i only vape 0mg on all my flavors. so i went back to my local vape shop and they sugested that i try 100% vg e juice i tried spit fire kamikaze kate eliquid 100%vg and 0mg nic. and that just about made me puke i was sitting in bathroom in the middle of the night sweating and shaking trying to throw up for about 45 min. i felt horrible
! so i have no idea where to go next i would like to stick with 100%vg because of the big clouds but i dont want to puke again either what would you guys recomend? i thought about going to the store and purchaseing some 100%vg and diluting it with some distilled water and see how that would make me feel but then again i would like to hear from you guys so please give me some help!

thanks in advance!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I suggest you take up something cooler than vaping.

It's very obvious from your posting, you're not a smoker. So why take up vaping? It's not healthy for you. We as smokers accept the risk, they're lower than smoking. But it's still unhealthy to introduce ANYTHING other than air into your lungs.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vaping in general is for former tobacco users, usually smokers... you don't sound like a smoker to me. Find a different hobby. Vaping is not just so one can be "like the cool kids". It is a way we have found to feed an addiction without all the harmful chemicals. We just happen to enjoy it and make it fun in the process. Chew gum or something...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 day while troll hunting a ran into a guy just like this luckily for me I had just scotch-guarded my Humvee.Otherwise I'd have never gotten the stink out.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping in general is for former tobacco users, usually smokers... you don't sound like a smoker to me. Find a different hobby. Vaping is not just so one can be "like the cool kids". It is a way we have found to feed an addiction without all the harmful chemicals. We just happen to enjoy it and make it fun in the process. Chew gum or something...
Or he could try snorting salt.
when-it-rains-it-pours.jpg

I hear that's cool these days too.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear tossing rotten eggs at police cars is really cool too,maybe he'll try that next.Oh BTW you forgot your normal shill rant.You better do that quickly or the interwebs might break.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah no shill rantings.
Just that shirt is seriously tripping me out.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought he was actually holding that critter.Didn't think it was an image on a tee-shirt.Now I'm tripping too,

VU Sponsors