Become a Patron!

Very Newbie Question.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i have vape for a really long time now. However I have never asked this question. Do I just add juice on top of the juice in my tank, or do I pour the old out? Just curious.

Thank you!

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was curious because my juice is the same flavor. It's just my nicotine levels are different 15mg and 16mg. Old is 15, New is 16.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was curious because my juice is the same flavor. It's just my nicotine levels are different 15mg and 16mg. Old is 15, New is 16.

That is so little difference, it won't matter one iota. If the mg's were quite different, they would average. You'll end up with 15.5mg, if there is an equal amount of both levels.

What they all said about mixing flavors is true. But even if the flavor is the same... it can also be a case of, is the juice already in there, gunked at all? If you vape something sweet, or use a lot of flavoring, the coil and wick can get gunked up, and the gunk can backwash into the tank or well -- mine is really bad to do that. So I'll put new juice on top of old juice, for a while when a wick is new, but once the juice that's in there starts looking dark, I dump it and pull the wick, dry-burn the coil, and insert a fresh wick.

Andria

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What tank are you using?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just add to. Like they say.. never know what you will get.. Fruit Explosion and Butterscotch Ripple + Candy Apple like it used to taste from the local Exhibition. (This is only for anyone that doesn't know what an Exhibition is... http://www.halifaxcountyex.com/ )

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vape until it's gone if it's a different flavour I want to add and just top it off if it's the same. I don't mix hugely contrasting flavours, so no fruit menthol to chocolate, for instance. Some flavours really linger.

VU Sponsors