We love cats

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
tumblr_op3wnavzR91rw95g7o1_400.gif

Awwww... :inlove::inlove:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here is mine, funny how he has turned into a demon possessed Don Quixote of feet since I have saved his life. This is ziggy, I think he claims me

LtPX0XF4lkxFFwJMYQlxytUv_Pgc3XEd_nop1RswcdSqlE-fzQ-okJgAzG-CBVtRa5SE1iHOdpL-N9SaV8TUJduCm3GDRRMUqJJJM88G_sgZ73uz4AK8j2W4NLk1i2YqhPPzfDmocwFMggrMzxr7z-3q0leGYf3qNfeR3-la4MB33TxsyxCT-dtr9bs2VDaxJP3ru8tnmIgJxHn3CCdIzywFp93ktuMv1pbdZ0OyN8PRcp908-6O45p9iVcMj-Z2Tghj-hJYxP6Hum11MoHDr9H52g97BiunLKPsuUsjPR96z9morHPljVwzT7jKwhowdIkoecJrYicvcbSoHlJ87v3TqsHw47pE_ZZLMXtQv_02MjWlS9FDM86I1tvE0HxdQGDHyM8NoBiELooVPFVdoCxNxUGucqbejcVhao_4JwnEV386paTJn2QwCkKMv3mpdq9SkUGobhqp3IldeKIUJlyxlsSruwjqeW-yo9ZPTzc3Rrgx43a7P9lsfGi_f4PoPyeHHV6tp7uD9c4HpLWAnS2bdY0uIoVrjTplTYIlgMFZsPgZPKLokHWSgqRUfHh-FGqWwawV8C1vOcDIwHUAVjRsUulVFhczUngXW_5DcGQSz42xzA=w1470-h827-no

gTGZcLUDojpTvl3KpCJKRm5VpCdgcbd01ukYLPvUn15ZWe1_fpsmee4QvYqEDhaUuM_LpmE_WeBo22zWQSJDnTJWUfs6486r6KITOSC63AMHpj-Ydoy8rrQPkOHPkz_zvxSKrlEumNOgnuwDSLdHu_DYDjNcd848tDTeBk3waet4ylLjDmgY_PSml-4k29B4u3w9guNetUxiUkPO-WRXSYkFSIfN9D4kAZ8GtXAxLzQ0rIkXNd4mrwdW4VYM5D3KFy5arXQbDjtSqPWkDUIZYZK-YsHziAtFmZXCMAcpuX2LE_7SOeZRzBjnFsV5x__NW4cu6e1kjB7Zr2dSYAhWWakg85LRHWrQxj7Dpv-8mdsLG-8_7fHMPzXSOfeafZsmqDhrJ80QDs1XsxRcpp4J-iiWsfUpu8O-vndxlJbk9ktgzNiJxay0weMbhfXcJhqaNDS2e8HVgHjMY-VX9OVC-Y5eWZ4tyJPtSY1XCJv8E0E99YR_3to6ETRp7M9pJVr72VJ-KfuPVNomkFJg9wXcjKriC6UAAw2KV8FfugY_EbcGuATr1GoWaKECqwGaZLclN_CLmtgwE98vf_jdG0HBosS56q6P8sXcY_uaSnX56s0ScOd85EDgIg=s894-no

wFNHwNZxqyd7RvV_g1YDAYHg4Uy41rXQ8gWgW09UMyura1O78xg-u9glGUwaqUkzraWUMg9dXHIxfRY14aeIUC340ETyN9STakzpTNEZWCd9igaB5JBchF-Y-yYKhgN3_xnmedtHBVbSiU07ZglK11BXk648IckyPUxPuxFGSYf9LpWtW-M5lStvvV5_ewZUia0r8_Tq4AzkXfcEuevrxsaMVVKMYbSOzHAfGIm40sJcDWY546vkbsBd3s7OHmOfIaj09f31owgAtka-_E84D4wWwAmZYaZVqbFVo18cJziI_02711kY3WkF7ZOQxVzw5PQfdg8xq3sCDcWSDNg42Hln2pEn-JYG19rTwXgQI-IaHU5WPXM4T0JIe2c7hJRWk6a3hfZu4AfLEtY6C0PM7uJDTssaK-s4WEoKBl3QSLXBNxfWmNgh_37g81LpARGLsbOWUC2O37EraM_Y5mehl7kiCMKPd4uo-DwT1EzB1cD1AlzzM9C4iVXi09-1E4xREfzwLsBvwtThG08bRLjJ0BPadNFwKvLeKke4DxVLt_DBGGVAMNEMyven3OHnDCi22TVdQfqq3D0c4D30L2VuwlQUUwOYOin6sC24zRqFDVyQU9cW8sm3Kw=w1470-h827-no

UPpeFKRGwrxFotVJwQuRKl6m9PFTrpvChGZYjxCpAeuw39YUX7bAjW0fJOEAtHOBisfTMgDR7s4QS41u_AxO6sDh2QNFzZBJZiPG3AkZUbCS4xBNB-TJGivjFCXmYrB8oaxbtor5QYEtxlwAGER4sMHhNXu-xr9GbT1yuy3oLlKpp7ka_Zd0FpSw18RvOA7ToosBgLLCkV4qEafWWJ7BZfHQXGxiVMGQS14lvPxXyq6kBNhle5tJg4GMOERimwu8K0u2RBJITcLFBOap3LYA1ZpzuSI7ojd0A1WxVxwkoTG9LeCTPq3ta_9rIufkQ8sWM-jTG-n4sMgHcCLoOFwa-Qr_jFPNSovEYFFvXebmpSFBFs1-0WCwOhPIVp3pDx0E4ek9XrdC_56tvi1JdmRy-rwW2I-yOzB21HFqzqaKc84t4nCsM7phiIpdVaZNWU5t_AkmWwOKyb5xcSS8ZfhKONaOd4uNN6m2JF2u1uRZSr0y152-ruSRpN8AbJxPTt7xQ0hddqfr7XG3xi_FpIOWh3ayk2ug4uNCKvHITXqM_6XIN0944qJn2CjZS44MPnR7j48aUCDdnlrHUpjXLhhx9ce6OAdVnI1SBVMcPmQSwow9sU5eeTED-g=s894-no
You can't see the pics in that post?

Nope -- click the "click to expand" thing at the bottom of his post that I quoted above in this post -- those lil gray minus signs are all that I see. No pics at all.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope -- click the "click to expand" thing at the bottom of his post that I quoted above in this post -- those lil gray minus signs are all that I see. No pics at all.

Andria

When I click the "click to expand" thing that you quoted, I still see all his pics. Weird. There are times when I can't see other people's pics in various threads, which kinda sucks, but his kitten ones I can.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can't see the pics in that post?
Ditto. But tintreach's posts are not the only ones I cannot see. Every once in awhile, one of the regulars posts something that shows nothing other than IMG and I cannot view any of Khassy's facebook videos. I suspect that is a software issue between my old computer (XP w/ Firefox)...

(and right at the moment, even the remaining text of this post is refusing to show up)
U] of Khassy's facebook videos are not playable for me. All I get is a statement that the video is not available and to "click here" for more info, which seems to suggest I join Facebook (I will not - ever). Somehow I doubt that either of these is the fault of the poster, but likely the forum's interaction (or lack of it) with certain software we users run (or refuse to run). For example, my old computer is still Windoze XP and my browser is Firefox (I refuse to comply with the data-stealing jerks at Google and Microsoft IE). Perhaps the upgrades of this forum tend to lock out us old-timers...

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Me too - can't see @tintreach kitty pix...
I see these
View attachment 84254

Yeah, that's what I get a lot of the time, too.

Ditto. But tintreach's posts are not the only ones I cannot see. Every once in awhile, one of the regulars posts something that shows nothing other than IMG and I cannot view any of Khassy's facebook videos. I suspect that is a software issue between my old computer (XP w/ Firefox)...

(and right at the moment, even the remaining text of this post is refusing to show up)
U] of Khassy's facebook videos are not playable for me. All I get is a statement that the video is not available and to "click here" for more info, which seems to suggest I join Facebook (I will not - ever). Somehow I doubt that either of these is the fault of the poster, but likely the forum's interaction (or lack of it) with certain software we users run (or refuse to run). For example, my old computer is still Windoze XP and my browser is Firefox (I refuse to comply with the data-stealing jerks at Google and Microsoft IE). Perhaps the upgrades of this forum tend to lock out us old-timers...

I don't think it's an issue with your computer, as it seems to affect us all somewhat randomly. I wonder if it's something to do with the forum software.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think it's an issue with your compute
It made me wonder, however, because all your videos only show text that the video is not available, even though many people have pressed "like" (I assume that means THEY saw it) and there is a CLICK HERE FOR INFO, which I did, but it seemed to imply I needed to sign up for Facebook, which I refuse to do. Is that also the forum software?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I checked it on my phone, using Chrome -- no pics. I checked it on my PC, using Firefox -- no pics. (normally I use FF for the forum, but I use Chrome for this thread, because Chrome handles the inclusion of videos a bit more sensibly, without all the bouncing up and down that afflicts FF when a page has a lot of videos embedded in it).

So, several of us would still like to see those kittehs.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmm... I tried to download his photos so I could see if you could see them if I uploaded them, but they're not saveable with any sort of recognizable extension. No extension at all, matter of fact. Wonder if that's why.

I'm using Opera and I can see them. Very strange.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK, Khassy, Andria just liked that video, so I assume she could watch it. This is all I see:
View attachment 84278
(without the VU logo in the corner, of course)

Yeah, I don't understand it, either. Sometimes I get that myself on videos I just played perfectly fine a second ago. I blame gremlins.

I tried finding the video on the Waggle Youtube channel but it's not there yet I guess. :(

VU Sponsors