• Total voters

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
In tradition of my recent poll making, here's another one. I typically use 28.5mm-41mm devices and nothing smaller, the rare times I do it's 24mm-27mm. The FEW 18-23mm devices I own basically collect dust. My favorite shit is by far my 35mm-41mm shit though.

My rotation:

41mm Voltrove RTA
40mm Mason Dumptank RTA
40mm Mason RDA
36mm Obese Buddha RDA
30mm Glacier Gen 3 RDTA
30mm Iron Maiden RDTA
30mm Aromamizer Supreme Plus RDTA
30mm Modfather RDA
28.5mm Elite Gen V2 RDA
27mm Mason Advocate RDA
25mm Medusa RDTA
24mm Troll RTA

That's most all I use, as you can see the bigger shit dwarfs the smaller shit in terms of variety.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In tradition of my recent poll making, here's another one. I typically use 28.5mm-41mm devices and nothing smaller, the rare times I do it's 24mm-27mm. The FEW 18-23mm devices I own basically collect dust. My favorite shit is by far my 35mm-41mm shit though.

My rotation:

41mm Voltrove RTA
40mm Mason Dumptank RTA
40mm Mason RDA
36mm Obese Buddha RDA
30mm Glacier Gen 3 RDTA
30mm Iron Maiden RDTA
30mm Aromamizer Supreme Plus RDTA
30mm Modfather RDA
28.5mm Elite Gen V2 RDA
27mm Mason Advocate RDA
25mm Medusa RDTA
24mm Troll RTA

That's most all I use, as you can see the bigger shit dwarfs the smaller shit in terms of variety.
List your mods. I would like to know what you are using with these big tanks. I just bought my first and second 30mm atties.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some seem to really like the big ass atty's. Not really my cup of tea, too damn big. Just my personal preference, I don't need that much room and I don't need to gas up a tank with 30-40ml of juice either. I only go through 5-7ml a day at the moment and that's plenty. The physical size isn't overly convenient to me either. It's not comfortable to heft around a 4 battery mod with a 40mm tank. Smaller dual battery mods and 22-24mm atty's are more my thing.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I like my modfather but it's a tank it's chamber isn't much bigger than the the Boreas. I never use my 30mm temple it's just too big I've tried a couple different builds.

22mm-24mm is what I use most of the time

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
24-30mm. 24-26mm is my sweet spot. I have a few 300mm atty's but I find them a bit too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
22 to 25mm...Anything bigger just looks stupid with overhang on my devices.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
d7fe0f9f92499d5dd8d9bfef6b1a6441.jpg

OMG! I want to see a 300mm tank. What's it called, 'Big Gulp.'

No, I'm with you. I just ordered two different 30mm tanks to test out. I'm guessing they'll stay in the house and won't be something I run around with during the day!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
List your mods. I would like to know what you are using with these big tanks. I just bought my first and second 30mm atties.

The HoG V2 and V3 are my two favorites, but:

HoG V2 / V3
SnowWolf 218
RX300
Triade DNA250
VT Box DNA250
HCigar DNA250
Various custom 2-4S PWM mods ranging from 1590B's to wooden shit.
VC Big Piglet
26650 Tube mods.

Those are all the mods I own that can seat 28.5-41mm shit without issues. Some of them do better than others. The SnowWolf 218, HoG V2 / V3 and my custom boxes are the only ones that can seat 40mm+ stuff without hang over.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I like my modfather but it's a tank it's chamber isn't much bigger than the the Boreas. I never use my 30mm temple it's just too big I've tried a couple different builds.

22mm-24mm is what I use most of the time

The 41mm Modfather has a 28.5mm deck. Lol.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
24mm is the sweet spot for me but it really comes down to the atty. If it's good, size doesn't matter (looking forward to my Origen Little clone)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
24mm is the sweet spot for me but it really comes down to the atty. If it's good, size doesn't matter (looking forward to my Origen Little clone)

^^ exactly the same for me

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An theres me with a mini taifun an hurricane v2 lol ,
0641dc987a4f6b06edc1022e1be3f94c.jpg
But i do have a few larger mods an tanks also
f8a6513870fbf3236e11d40b0c42275f.jpg
f88f39ef26feb550c9f45becfa4bfb81.jpg
1267adf632b9ec048e639951abd804bd.jpg
5b5d9921c3cccc2e93301411a1a35f68.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Variety is the thing a wide selection , you can find a build any size that provides all you want / need
You don't have to go with larger atties to get the best Flavour , thats just for a bigger, that just means more power more juice ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hydro1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I simply just dont like huge atty's.
24.5 and 25mm are my dailer drivers.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Definitely 24-25mm RDA's. The guy in the vape shop recommended me for my first RDA a vapergate big boy and I absolutely hated it. I honestly believe he recommended it because they couldn't get rid of them because no one is buying them. Now I never bother asking him for recommendations.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All of my go-to RDA's are 24mm I want something bigger 25-40mm range because I'm a fan of big builds. I can't even build comfortably in the 22mm RDA's I have so they collect dust. My favorite has got to be my Goon. It was my 2nd. I also use my Mutation X 2-3-4 a lot (my first ever RDA) and I'm getting used to my Tsunami 24. The velocity posts with Kennedy style airflow are a learning curve for me but I'm getting the hang of it. My goon is one I will use every day, some days the only one I use. But the other 2 are always close by. I have a tobeco dark horse clone, 22mm and a Mutation X V5 22mm and building on them is such a huge pain in the ass, more size, inner diameter, and number of wraps are so limited I have a ridiculous time finding a build that can chuck clouds like my goon or give me flavor like the 234 (without killer spitback).

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After buying multiple Modfather 30mm tanks, I can't go back to small tanks.....the flavor is unbelievable in the modfather attys. Have the 41mm, but haven't coiled it yet.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I wasn't talking about he voltrove. I don't own one or anything it wouldn't look stupid on.

I know, I just didn't know if you knew much about the 41mm.

Definitely 24-25mm RDA's. The guy in the vape shop recommended me for my first RDA a vapergate big boy and I absolutely hated it. I honestly believe he recommended it because they couldn't get rid of them because no one is buying them. Now I never bother asking him for recommendations.

I own the Big Boy 28.5mm Alliance and the 46.5mm Fat Boy Alliance. You're wrong. I love these things. I would TOTALLY buy more Fat Boy Alliance atomizers if I had the chance. They were limited run. The Big Boy is still damned good though.

VU Sponsors