Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it finally happened to me.. I got a bottle of Naked100 Maui Sun for potential inspiration and out of curiosity. I used it 3 times filling up a small baby beast tank. I went to refill it again and the lid popped right out. I got it all over the back of my hand, my arm, the floor, and my clothes lol. I managed to save about a third of the bottle but that wasn't very fun lol.

When i started vaping again a year and a half ago, my ciggy guy started selling overpriced Smok kits and Naked juice, in 3 mg only. I tried to quit smoking, vaping it with a Nord AIO, until after 2 weeks I was ready to kill someone.

Now Naked reminds me of Smok, which reminds me of nicotine withdrawals. But I’m not surprised the cap flew off. It’s the Smok of juice.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ordered some battery wraps from FT, i gave a lot of mine away, so i'm restocking. read the FT posts here, and i put my foot in the fire anyway. but, not a big deal, i will not "need" them for many years. so, "as long as i get them" whenever that is, i'm good. sides, i had no expecting vape mail and was feeling out of sorts.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent 3 days with basically no vision thanks to a 3 yr old's fingernail to my eye. This morning I was finally able to:
Make 120ml of Ecto Cooler, 240mls of sour blue razz, 240mls strawberry milkshake (needs a touch more strawberry) and mixed up 1 liter of 4mg unflavored.
Also rewicked a Berserker V2, wasp nano and drop solo. Aromamizer plus v2 and Zeus Dual are next in line.

My BCF flavors order came in last Thurs so I have a bunch of flavors to play with this week. Some of which I only purchased because they were sold out of the larger size bottles so I assumed they must be good. :giggle:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Spent 3 days with basically no vision thanks to a 3 yr old's fingernail to my eye. This morning I was finally able to:
Make 120ml of Ecto Cooler, 240mls of sour blue razz, 240mls strawberry milkshake (needs a touch more strawberry) and mixed up 1 liter of 4mg unflavored.
Also rewicked a Berserker V2, wasp nano and drop solo. Aromamizer plus v2 and Zeus Dual are next in line.

My BCF flavors order came in last Thurs so I have a bunch of flavors to play with this week. Some of which I only purchased because they were sold out of the larger size bottles so I assumed they must be good. :giggle:
What is the flavor profile of Ecto Cooler?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What machine was it that you showed? I like the option for brewing it mucho strong.
Hi. Just a get an Italian style percolator you put on a stove top or hot plate. We have one. Pack the grounds in, dark roast nice n strong, and when done you'll feel like a chipmunk that was set free in a coffee bean factory. Will have you richoceting off of the walls for hours :D

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So are you wanting people to give you shit about buying something for a minor? You can go to jail for that kinda shit here, in the states. Don't have a clue what laws are like where you are.

Anyway....

@MrMeowgi You SCORED HUGE on that! Congrats, man.
I met a underage teen drinking at a club and he handed me 4 cigarettes. Im trying to save his life, if more then anything.

I’m 31, u think me telling teens to stay in school, don’t smoke and drink is gonna work? Seriously I question myself and life everyday from the moment I wake up. Why? Cuz the culture/how things work here is just completely different. Today most ppls first part-time job starts looking for is when they enter college/university here, where unlike NA where teens start working at grocery store or McDonald at 15. But then u have teens that work in clubs. Yeah their underage but no cares in till the cops come. I know this one teen that pay the bill for our mid night snack, which was around $300 usd. Teens got money not because of his parents, he works at club where he books tables for others. The part that makes me question myself and life is that the teen makes more then me every month.

He told me that schools pretty useless to him and most of the things he learn isn’t really gonna help him in the real work. Honestly I couldn’t argue about that cuz I once said the same thing too. He said that even though it isn’t a lot but it’s still real world experience. Plus he it doesn’t effect him from going to school, so it’s a win win.

He also told me that it’s know ppl will give u an advantage, don’t matter how hard u work, it will never beat knowing ppl. Working at the club he meets ppl which leads to connections, this is a huge boost for him in life.

Today age, chances of a girl marrying someone that has no house, no car and money is pretty slim. U can go through hardships but u never wanna let your other half or kids go through that will u right. I live in a country where money, face and respect is kinda big, and the kids just trying to work his way up to have all 3 as fast as possible.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi. Just a get an Italian style percolator you put on a stove top or hot plate. We have one. Pack the grounds in, dark roast nice n strong, and when done you'll feel like a chipmunk that was set free in a coffee bean factory. Will have you richoceting off of the walls for hours :D

You did know that dark roast coffee only has a strong flavor profile?

It actually has lower (significant) caffeine content than light roast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You did know that dark roast coffee only has a strong flavor profile?

It actually has lower (significant) caffeine content than light roast.

At this point, I’m using a tasty (it really is) instant coffee in the morning. I’m too lazy to brew or do anything more when I first wake up than fill my electric kettle and put two spoons of coffee in my mug! :giggle:

But I’m paying $10 for 3.5oz of this instant.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Naturally Extracted Coffee eliquid is underrated. Same process as NETs. Steep coffee grounds in PG and strain. Use that as concentrate.

I find warm quick method pretty good for coffee.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At this point, I’m using a tasty (it really is) instant coffee in the morning. I’m too lazy to brew or do anything more when I first wake up than fill my electric kettle and put two spoons of coffee in my mug! :giggle:

But I’m paying $10 for 3.5oz of this instant.

My favorite coffee is from Bird Rock roasters here in San Diego... Red Honey Process Pacamara... uggh so delicious.

$28/12oz... normally buy in 5lb bag...

Like different brew methods during the day...

French press in the morning, pour over around 11am... espresso afternoons...

Man I want a coffee now but it’s to late I’d be up til 5am

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
38ad30f7a99c74849cbe68430f1e51e9.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I met a underage teen drinking at a club and he handed me 4 cigarettes. Im trying to save his life, if more then anything.

I’m 31, u think me telling teens to stay in school, don’t smoke and drink is gonna work? Seriously I question myself and life everyday from the moment I wake up. Why? Cuz the culture/how things work here is just completely different. Today most ppls first part-time job starts looking for is when they enter college/university here, where unlike NA where teens start working at grocery store or McDonald at 15. But then u have teens that work in clubs. Yeah their underage but no cares in till the cops come. I know this one teen that pay the bill for our mid night snack, which was around $300 usd. Teens got money not because of his parents, he works at club where he books tables for others. The part that makes me question myself and life is that the teen makes more then me every month.

He told me that schools pretty useless to him and most of the things he learn isn’t really gonna help him in the real work. Honestly I couldn’t argue about that cuz I once said the same thing too. He said that even though it isn’t a lot but it’s still real world experience. Plus he it doesn’t effect him from going to school, so it’s a win win.

He also told me that it’s know ppl will give u an advantage, don’t matter how hard u work, it will never beat knowing ppl. Working at the club he meets ppl which leads to connections, this is a huge boost for him in life.

Today age, chances of a girl marrying someone that has no house, no car and money is pretty slim. U can go through hardships but u never wanna let your other half or kids go through that will u right. I live in a country where money, face and respect is kinda big, and the kids just trying to work his way up to have all 3 as fast as possible.

I agree completely with you about getting kids who smoke into vaping, because yes, it really could save their life, or at least change it for the better.

Pay no attention to the naysayers, who seem to think that one must first be an adult in the idiot club (a smoker) in order to be "qualified" to vape. While I don't care much for the idea of kids vaping just for kicks, just for the hell of it, it's much better than kids smoking, because vaping will not harm their health, and will be much easier to quit than smoking has EVER been. And certainly, kids who smoke have as much right to vape as adults who smoke, in fact even more right, because they have a lot more future at stake than some middle-aged smoker.

I really don't know anything about the culture in your country, so I have no opinion on that score; but my opinion on smoking vs. vaping is that vaping wins, hands down, NO MATTER ONE'S AGE.

Vape on! And keep fighting the good fight to get smoking kids into vaping!
Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I agree completely with you about getting kids who smoke into vaping, because yes, it really could save their life, or at least change it for the better.

Pay no attention to the naysayers, who seem to think that one must first be an adult in the idiot club (a smoker) in order to be "qualified" to vape. While I don't care much for the idea of kids vaping just for kicks, just for the hell of it, it's much better than kids smoking, because vaping will not harm their health, and will be much easier to quit than smoking has EVER been. And certainly, kids who smoke have as much right to vape as adults who smoke, in fact even more right, because they have a lot more future at stake than some middle-aged smoker.

I really don't know anything about the culture in your country, so I have no opinion on that score; but my opinion on smoking vs. vaping is that vaping wins, hands down, NO MATTER ONE'S AGE.

Vape on! And keep fighting the good fight to get smoking kids into vaping!
Andria
Yep. Its a rough area controversy wise, but I started smoking when I was 11 yrs old. I wish that back then my choice was smoking or vaping. I consider myself pretty fit mid age wise. Dont doubt that getting into boxing and my love of the outdoors had a big part in being where my overall health sits these days but still dont doubt that I'd be better still if I had the choice between the two. Would I have chosen vaping over smoking? I cannot honestly hand on heart say, but would I knowing what I do now like to have at least had the option of or be now happy to have been steered away from cigs to vapes? Yes. To take the option of Vaping away is just wrong. Always better the lesser harm every single time. :)

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed some trial size liquids of recent flavor purchases. There are a few winners in there that I'll be needing LARGE bottles of. :D
Also bought another Pulse 80w and a Recurve dual offa reddit.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks guys.

So yesterday I went to my friends for a coil change and I was going to get a mouth tip. I been running without a tip for while now.

But for some reason I ended up with a new tank. Yes I ended up with a goon 528 clone. My friend somehow talked me in to getting a new tank. The price he gave me isn’t bad either, pretty much just a couple more bucks then the tip. By the time I left and went home, I realize it was a bit of a mistake. This is my 2nd new tank this last 2 months. (I lost the cap on my last one, it was pretty new)

The reason why I say it’s a mistake is because I personally atm think it’s not something I need. Like the og trickster tank isn’t that great but it’s good enough for now and I can live with it.

But sadly my stupid up bringing and maybe the Chinese blood in my body got the best of me. simple stupid easy math and I realize it was a good deal. And like the godfather said “it’s a offer I can’t refuse”............ok I could’ve said no but damn it a good deal.

I started to regret it when I decided to walk home carrying toilet paper and laundry detergent for 2hrs cuz both were on sale. (It was great deal) could’ve taken the bus or metro but i bought tank, I need to sacrifice something in order to punish/balance myself out.

Interesting right?

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I stumbled across a coupon code for the US warehouse of Vapesourcing, for a good price on an eLeaf IStick Rim C, which is a mod I've had my eye on for weeks now, and I ordered a gradient blue one. I think I might have been about half asleep when I did it.

Eleaf-iStick-Rim-C-750x930.jpg

Is it a sign of something bad when we start ordering vape gear in our sleep? :eek:

I have an excuse. I am in gabapentin withdrawal. :teehee: Y'all best watch out, there is no telling what I might do. :p

The coupon codes are here:

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...deals-june-daily-updated.535094/#post-2834958

in case you, too, would like to order things in your sleep.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I stumbled across a coupon code for the US warehouse of Vapesourcing, for a good price on an eLeaf IStick Rim C, which is a mod I've had my eye on for weeks now, and I ordered a gradient blue one. I think I might have been about half asleep when I did it.

Is it a sign of something bad when we start ordering vape gear in our sleep? :eek:

I have an excuse. I am in gabapentin withdrawal. :teehee: Y'all best watch out, there is no telling what I might do. :p

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...deals-june-daily-updated.535094/#post-2834958

Ohhh, that is purdy. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I was gonna do this photo as a hand-check showing the sheer size difference of the two.
But...

A) Milly kept trying to investigate them and cat fur is a bad vape flavor.
B) I couldn't really hold both in one hand, placate Milly, and take a photo at the same time.​

So, I'll post it here. :)

0rAXTvS.jpg

Ya, the Lux with the Tobhino is smaller than the entire IPV4S...not counting the Griffin RTA.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I don't see that mod anywhere on that page -- do they remove them if they're sold out?

I've been trying to get off gaba for months... but everytime I get down to 1/8 of a pill for a couple weeks and then think maybe now I can sleep without it... nope. Nevermind the 30mg of melatonin, 100mg of Dramamine, and hot cocoa made with warm milk... without the gaba, sleep ain't happening. :(

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't see that mod anywhere on that page -- do they remove them if they're sold out?

I've been trying to get off gaba for months... but everytime I get down to 1/8 of a pill for a couple weeks and then think maybe now I can sleep without it... nope. Nevermind the 30mg of melatonin, 100mg of Dramamine, and hot cocoa made with warm milk... without the gaba, sleep ain't happening. :(

Andria

It's in this post. Price here is $24.99, but I think mine was $27.99 when I used this code. The deal must be different this week, either that, or the price is different for the US warehouse.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...deals-june-daily-updated.535094/#post-2830342

I didn't sleep worth a damn last night. Awake, asleep, hot, cold, uncomfortable, tangled up in covers, I even pissed myself off. So I know what you mean.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's in this post. Price here is $24.99, but I think mine was $27.99 when I used this code. The deal must be different this week, either that, or the price is different for the US warehouse.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...deals-june-daily-updated.535094/#post-2830342

I didn't sleep worth a damn last night. Awake, asleep, hot, cold, uncomfortable, tangled up in covers, I even pissed myself off. So I know what you mean.

Yeah, my son takes it regularly for his chronic hip pain, tore a chunk of the huge cartilage in his hip and after the operation, the pain just goes on and on; the docs said it was nerve pain, and likely permanent. :( I have a recurrent pain in my lower back, from 20+ yrs ago when I partially herniated a disc, and every once in a while I apparently do it again slightly, and the pain returns... so he recommended some of his gabapentin, and sure enough, it helped a lot... and it also helped me sleep, which was farking miraculous. But now, I'm playing hell trying to learn to sleep without it. :mad:

I'll check out that link! That's a real pretty mod! Good price too.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

It turned out to be $30.75, still not a bad deal. I thought about the rainbow, never had one of those, but that new purple tip I'm getting from AHD actually matches the violet shade that the blue gradient fades into, better than the purple on the rainbow mod. Figure I better stock up on mods I like that are reasonably priced, while I still can. I really wanted another Aegis Solo, in some other color, but they seem to be OOS everywhere.

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a glutton for punishment. Placed an order last night with 3FVape for an SXK Krma clone squonkable RTA, a drip tip, and a set of resin panels for my Ohm Vapor AIO.
Hey 3f delivers. Lol. 3a on the other hand. Still waiting for their response to my PP claim. They have til the 28th to respond to PP but the claim says should be settles around the 22nd. Now ideas how. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'm a glutton for punishment. Placed an order last night with 3FVape for an SXK Krma clone squonkable RTA, a drip tip, and a set of resin panels for my Ohm Vapor AIO.
GL w/3F. My last was ordered 4/18, got it 6/1. And the 1 stands for 1 and done ...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sat here before coffee, built a springy coil.

Code:
Coil Specs:

Type: Parallel

Material: (x2) 26 awg SS316L

Wraps: (x5) Internal (x4) External

Internal Diameter: 3 mm

Ω Range =~= Steam Engine says: ~0.32 I figure: ~0.30 to ~0.32 (+/- 0.05
tolerence) (Not checked, using on a mechanical. Going by experienced
"feel".)

Put it in a the Wasp Nano on the Luxotic. I had tried a rather large
fused Clapton in it prior. Said Clapton was alleged to hit roughly 0.22
Ω. I just didn't care for it as it took too long to ramp up (mass), and
it was just a little to warm (vapor production quality) to suit me.

How's the new coil do ya? It does fine to me. :) Nice high quality vapor
production that's cool. It ramps up bang on quick. I may later check it
on a tab or the regulated Top Side Lite but I "feel confident of where
I'm placing the Ω range"
on it.

I also tightened up a coil in the Gorge. It's a simple single strand of
SS316L round 3 mm I.D. to hit around 0.45 Ω according to the Top Side.
I would guess I wrapped it possibly 5-7 wraps. Don't recall off hand and
am never fair at counting wraps on a working coil. :)

Elder Dragon and Athena mod update: I'm still spoiled. Here after while
I may change the wick, dry fire clean the coil. It's not giving me any
trouble at all. "If it works, ..." Yep. :) Doing very nice. I might
check what it's running Ω wise when I clean and re-wick. I may not too.
*chuckles*

Um, yeah and I have been well, ... vaping too. *grin*

This morning I was finally able to: Make 120ml of Ecto Cooler, ...

It's like those Hi-C juice boxes. Kind of a slightly sour orange.

Hmm. If I ship you a bottle and a few bucks for shipping, would you mix me a 120 ml batch? I've never really tried any kind of Ecto Cooler and at the moment don't feel keen to look up a recipe quick, sort and mix it myself. If I can sample and "see" if I like it I just may do that though.

ETA: And I just grabbed a couple flavors from Bull City, no ecto cooler though. *chuckles*

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ordered some battery wraps from FT, i gave a lot of mine away, so i'm restocking. read the FT posts here, and i put my foot in the fire anyway. but, not a big deal, i will not "need" them for many years. so, "as long as i get them" whenever that is, i'm good. sides, i had no expecting vape mail and was feeling out of sorts.
I'm going to order some drip tips today. I'll be happy with a surprise in a few months I suppose. I might get some 10ml bottles as well.

I have two orders from FT that are taking a LONG time. Nothing I really need though so whatever.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm. If I ship you a bottle and a few bucks for shipping, would you mix me a 120 ml batch? I've never really tried any kind of Ecto Cooler and at the moment don't feel keen to look up a recipe quick, sort and mix it myself. If I can sample and "see" if I like it I just may do that though.

ETA: And I just grabbed a couple flavors from Bull City, no ecto cooler though. *chuckles*

It's not a recipe but a single flavor. Flavor West Ecto Cooler. PM your address and I'll send ya some of the flavoring. I've only made one batch so far so I haven't quite worked out what flavor percentage I like yet. I've been too hooked on a sour blue raspberry this week to try much else. lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's not a recipe but a single flavor. Flavor West Ecto Cooler. PM your address and I'll send ya some of the flavoring. I've only made one batch so far so I haven't quite worked out what flavor percentage I like yet. I've been too hooked on a sour blue raspberry this week to try much else. lol

FW Ecto Cooler is pretty good stuff. I've mixed it a time or two.

Used to buy an Ecto Cooler juice from Mt. Baker Vapor, long time ago. It was all I vaped for about a year, until they discontinued it.

Most recently I used it in this:

Chiller!

Ecto Cooler Type (FW) 3.5%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.75%
Marshmallow (FW) 2.5% (cut this down considerably if using any other brand)
Murph Berries (DIY) 3% (this is a mix of blueberries and blackberries)
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.5%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4%
Wintergreen (FW) 2%

Total flavors 16.25%

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
made 240 ml of Cromwell's custard, filled squonk bottles, vaped and charged batteries, pretty much all...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FW Ecto Cooler is pretty good stuff. I've mixed it a time or two.

Used to buy an Ecto Cooler juice from Mt. Baker Vapor, long time ago. It was all I vaped for about a year, until they discontinued it.

Most recently I used it in this:

Chiller!

Ecto Cooler Type (FW) 3.5%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.75%
Marshmallow (FW) 2.5% (cut this down considerably if using any other brand)
Murph Berries (DIY) 3% (this is a mix of blueberries and blackberries)
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.5%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4%
Wintergreen (FW) 2%

Total flavors 16.25%

Just reading that recipe, I had an instant impression of "menthol cigarette after eating fruit." :teehee: I tried some Koolada at one point, but I just don't care for that kind of "cool" feeling in my nose/sinuses, it reminds me too much of menthol cigarettes. The only way I can tolerate that sensation is with good chocolate, like with Thin Mints, or York Patties.

I'd still love to find some flavoring like real gardenias -- the way they really smell, like something edible and delicious.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Ah, okay. Roger Wilco. I was in town today and got four cheap but seemingly okay 60 ml bottles. Come home and mixed up a batch of of my sweet pep-mint patty. 1.6 ml of pep mint, 1 ml sweet cream, .6 ml vanillian (10%) the rest base of max VG. Fresh up wife smells the pep-mint but powerful. Let it steep and maybe it mellows. It tastes yummy. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Checked out Freemax's official site. They got mods and tanks coming. Maxus 100W and 200W. M-Pro 2 and Fireluke 3 tanks. It looks like their new mesh coils are all SS904. They're pretty good on the Autopod50. I want to try them in full sized tanks.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finally did get to cleaning the Dragon today. *chuckles wile shaking my head* I was sidetracked. Did a little weed eating today as well, very little. The cotton had burnt away in it except for the ends. I dry fire pulsed the coil a bit and re-seated it, put in a new cotton wick. Thought of using rayon but decided I'd try cotton again. Seems to be doing alright. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This morning before coffee, I built a 0.16 Fused Clapton of (2x) 24 awg wrapped with 34 awg SS316L. I used 3 mm ID and 5 wraps. It might have come out to roughly 0.30 if I used 7 wraps. For now I'll use the 0.16 on the regulated Topside at about 25 P/W. It does alright. I know it could be estimated to a 0.20 coil. I also know many here run that or lower, have been for years. This is a first for me. Watch out I'm going full Dark Side. Muhahahaha!!!!

I better git that coffee.

Code:
$ mkdir -p .mornings
$ cd .mornings
$ git clone https://github.com/.mornings/
$ make clean
$ sudo make install coffee
$ ls grep coffee
$ coffee
$ ./coffee

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Had to mix today, was dangerously low on juice

After mixing, I found a stash of juices I made in April using new flavors/recipes that had been completely forgotten!

Whooo hooo - one of them is not bad at all, will try the rest after I rewick , hopefully later today

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found two half full bottles of TMaxx 6mg juice today. The born on date was in 2017. I'll probably see how they are by vaping a little. They're not super dark in color and were in a dark cool place this whole time in 60ml glass bottles. I've never really tried vaping old juice. Maybe it's a bad idea lol.

I rewicked a whole mess of rebuildables today. I was planning on making some juice but probably won't get to it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This afternoon/evening I built what turned out to be another .22 coil. It's in the Kennedy, on the Vindicator, I missed a .30+ coil by one wrap. I used six instead of seven.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This morning before coffee, I built a 0.16 Fused Clapton of (2x) 24 awg wrapped with 34 awg SS316L. I used 3 mm ID and 5 wraps. It might have come out to roughly 0.30 if I used 7 wraps. For now I'll use the 0.16 on the regulated Topside at about 25 P/W. It does alright. I know it could be estimated to a 0.20 coil. I also know many here run that or lower, have been for years. This is a first for me. Watch out I'm going full Dark Side. Muhahahaha!!!!

I better git that coffee.

Code:
$ mkdir -p .mornings
$ cd .mornings
$ git clone https://github.com/.mornings/
$ make clean
$ sudo make install coffee
$ ls grep coffee
$ coffee
$ ./coffee
talking that eunuch language?
eunuch servers are found in harems.