Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up
Said my prayers
Took a shit (VOOPED)
Out of for my morning
Walk/RUN
Getting my am juice
397249b5402b50b46f4165d70ff628f9.jpg

35128e9e1332ff38af72952a8a59406a.jpg

Handcheck

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1.) Decided to try out the Vaporesso Gemini RTA..Installed a 28g single core Clapton wrapped in 36g on a 2.5mm bit with 7 wraps to end up with a .665ohm build...All I can say is im extremely impressed with this tank.

2.) Put some batteries on charge and will be vaping this Vaporesso Gemini ALL DAY.

3.) Just ordered the Gemini MEGA RTA

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Woke up
Said my prayers
Took a shit (VOOPED)
Out of for my morning
Walk/RUN
Getting my am juice
397249b5402b50b46f4165d70ff628f9.jpg

35128e9e1332ff38af72952a8a59406a.jpg

Handcheck

The pulp doesn't clog up your wicks?.haha....Looks yummy man...I had a juicer a while back and made some home made shit...Was expensive though..haha.

Scuba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Closest thing I've got to a waterproof mod is the Guardian by DovPo. Took it out in the woods with me a few times camping, and where I live the "nice" weather means rain with a chance of windstorms. It got wet, needless to say. It didn't get dunked or submerged in water, and it wasn't contacting water like it would if I were using it in the shower, but it didn't freak out and die on me - so that's a plus. Just two pennies to throw into the ring.

There was also one called the Invader Mini that was supposed to be waterproof/crushproof/whatever proof. Kind of wanted one for a while, watched some vids where people backed SUVs over it and got it to fire, dropped it in a toilet or bucket of water or something. Anywho, it didn't make a giant splash (pun absolutely intended) and my interest dwindled, so I never got one. I might, now, seeing as how it may have gone down in price.[/QUO TE]

The Hotcig R150 is a waterproof mod :) takes 2 18650's and does 150 watts including temp control..not to mention its a pretty device...I have tested mine by submerging in water with batterys in it..still vapes fine.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hotcig R150 is a waterproof mod takes 2 18650's and does 150 watts including temp control..not to mention its a pretty device...I have tested mine by submerging in water with batterys in it..still vapes fine.

Always on the look out for things that'll take a licking in the outdoors - thank you.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I vaped and checked tracking on my Vape Mail orders then vaped some more!

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today i made another 480ml of liquid. Once it's steeped it should last me about 2 weeks. Plus I'm playing around with the battlestar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today - not a damn thing, except vape as usual. But last night I made 55ml of strawberry & cream (I make 55ml in a 60ml bottle, so there's plenty of room for shaking it well!). Should last about a week/10 days-ish.

Finally down from 3.1mg to 3mg, after dragging out the reduction over a very long time. I'll stay put at 3mg. FDA, fucking bite me, I still have nearly 3L of 100mg nic in my freezer. HAH!

Andria

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Bazooka 85vg 1.5 NIC juice! Perfect for bubble gum lover. I'm a bit sad because I can't vape in the train lol

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Changed out the reducer for, as well as recoiled and rewicked the Merlin Mini today. MTL just wasn't hitting the niche level I was hoping for, but it's rocking through and through with restricted lung hits. Today feels like that kind of day, so the Merlin Mini is running around as my sidekick. Vaping some homebrewed Boysenberry Biscuit today - mmm mmm good.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up at 3am to change and feed the child. Took a rip on my Boreas, tasted slightly burnt, pulled it apart and there I was rebuilding my Boreas at 3:30am. Bout the only time for peace and quiet though :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up at 3am to change and feed the child. Took a rip on my Boreas, tasted slightly burnt, pulled it apart and there I was rebuilding my Boreas at 3:30am. Bout the only time for peace and quiet though :)
Sounds familiar, hehe - gotta do it when you can. I was on vacation this past summer with the wife, bit of a "extra honeymoon" of sorts. Woke up right at the crack of dawn, stepped out onto the balcony to watch the beach we stayed at through sunrise. Of course there was an issue with my vape at the moment, so the missus got to crack open the sliding glass door to go "Really?" as I sat there at some 5,6 in the morning wrapping a new coil on our vacation. Hey, when nature calls you gotta tinker, that's just how the hobby goes.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Developed 2 new juice recipes. So far, so good. But give them a few days before I can say "yea or nay", but pretty good. One caramel custard and one grape gummy worm with cactus.

Got my shipment of batteries and rotating them on the chargers.

Got my new VCP piglet all cleaned up and ready to go. Put my double vision on it and seems the 510 on the atty is too long, even with the mod positive connection screwed all the way down. Unfortunate. Since it matches it perfectly. Just have to settle for a different rda on it. The double vision does have an abnormally long 510.

Stopped at the b&m and bought a new charger and a couple pucks of cotton candy.

Did some battery TLC I have been putting off for a while. Re-wrapping undamaged batteries. Recycling damaged ones. And giving the remaining singles that are no longer part of a married set to a friend who uses single battery devices.

Vaped. A lot.

Grabbed the hohm wrecker that came in the mail before my wife got home...... before it became a home wrecker.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i prompted VaporDna to ship the fucking Troll RDTA that they seem to be sitting on

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i prompted VaporDna to ship the fucking Troll RDTA that they seem to be sitting on
must be a pain in the ass to be a vape vendor...all of us are always chomping at the bit to get our new piece of gear and shooting off e-mails to them....on the other hand it's fucking ridiculous sometimes how long it takes them to ship an order...I wanted to buy a MCR 101 once and it took them a month to say they were shipping it,then they told me oooops it;s gonna take another 2 weeks, and offered me a t-shirt for the inconvinience..I told them to keep the t-shirt cancel my order and went and bought a GP Paps instead.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel for them, I do. But I was promised a replacement get sent out on Friday, here we are on Tuesday and I can't get a reply to my email, let alone a tracking number.

I get it, it's a customer service - slash - retail job and those entail having to take copious bites of daily shit sandwiches.

But...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
must be a pain in the ass to be a vape vendor...all of us are always chomping at the bit to get our new piece of gear and shooting off e-mails to them....on the other hand it's fucking ridiculous sometimes how long it takes them to ship an order...I wanted to buy a MCR 101 once and it took them a month to say they were shipping it,then they told me oooops it;s gonna take another 2 weeks, and offered me a t-shirt for the inconvinience..I told them to keep the t-shirt cancel my order and went and bought a GP Paps instead.
I usually give 3 days but if its not shipped by then I want to know WTF they are doing..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually give 3 days but if its not shipped by then I want to know WTF they are doing..
I once had a juice vendor take 2 months to fill an order..at weeks 9 I told him to refund me and keep his juice..it took me another month to get the refund.On the other hand I've had vendors get my stuff out the door in a day or two.I've had vendors bend over backward to help me out., and others that were fucking scam artists.

I worked and I'm sitting on my ass right now vaping on my KF5. Trying to decide if I should get that limitless rdta, triade DNA 250, the VS 250, or just get all three and be broke for a week.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered 4 gallons of VG ...

But ya about VaporDNA... the fuck takes them so long to ship stuff out? I've ordered twice from them and its like 3 business days to get a tracking number, by far the slowest vendor I order anything from, but I also don't shop China so I'm not used to such a delay.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I once had a juice vendor take 2 months to fill an order..at weeks 9 I told him to refund me and keep his juice..it took me another month to get the refund.On the other hand I've had vendors get my stuff out the door in a day or two.I've had vendors bend over backward to help me out., and others that were fucking scam artists.
much like ordering from EcigXpress if you order then send an email just saying please ship this ASAP they send it out next day if you do not it could be days

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am sure that this next week the increase of whining by people not getting orders from Chinese vendors will increase because not they are doing that weird 10 day worship the chicken or rooster shit

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
much like ordering from EcigXpress if you order then send an email just saying please ship this ASAP they send it out next day if you do not it could be days
I love those guys...they've always got my stuff to me real quick..I use them when I can...I buy flavorings from them.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What vape related things did I do? hmmm

Removed 12 batteries from chargers
Put 8 batteries in to charge
Dripped
Vaped
Replaced the dead batteries in my mod with fresh ones.
Dripped
Vaped some more
Opened some vape mail
Dripped again
Vaped again
Visited VU
Read this topic
Typed this reply
Dripped another time
Vaped some more

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waited on vape Mail supposed to be here Monday and It's stuck in Florida and happens to be juice at the same time I run out of juice so I guess it's time to just hang it up till package gets here hard life for a broke vaper

VU Sponsors