Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You cant buy it anymore there?
Nope TMaxx closed up shop almost a year ago, makes me sad because they made some good eliquids . Plus I cannot buy flavored eliquid in NY since July 2020, which means most places won't ship to me either.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope TMaxx closed up shop almost a year ago, makes me sad because they made some good eliquids . Plus I cannot buy flavored eliquid in NY since July 2020, which means most places won't ship to me either.
That sucks. I bet people can still buy cigarettes there yes?
I was not happy to hear about Nic River. They're gone here. Few of their flavours I love. Raspberry Lemonade, Blue Raspberry and Chocolate Candy. I got the last of them here Blue Raspberry and Choc Candy 100 ml of each but alas no Raspberry Lemonade. Have just 25 ml left of that. We are looking at November here this yr as to what will happen. A number of shops have moved states in anticipation of what will happen where they were, some have changed how they supply, were vape flavour suppliers now are just flavour shops for whatever.
Our nic here is said to go in November, we could not buy it here but could from overseas like New Zealand. But that loophole is said to close in or immediately after November. But still tobacco is freely available everywhere and to date no end in sight even though the prices of it are astronomical. I go to the supermarket and see a person in front of me buy $30 worth of groceries, then say "and a 25 pack of ....... Cigs please" the total goes from $30 to $78! 1 packet of 25s! o_O

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That sucks. I bet people can still buy cigarettes there yes?
Oh yeah of course you can still buy cigarettes here- they were going to get rid of menthol cigs- not sure what happened, not up on all the cigarette news. People here go to the Indian Rez around 95 mile round trip to get cheap cigs(around $25.00 a carton) a pack of cigs here has 20 cigarettes and a carton is 10 packs , so 200 cigarettes and they do sell ecig supplies and flavored liquids. Horrible drive in the winter- why I quit smoking and started vaping.
We used to be able to order them from the Rez and have them shipped to the house or work, but when that ended had to drive there, I did that with some work friends- did it for years until I got fed up with that drive- Thruway was shut down multiple times due to snow, the year I quit 7 feet of snow in one day stranded cars and tractor trailers for days, my route to the Rez.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah of course you can still buy cigarettes here- they were going to get rid of menthol cigs- not sure what happened, not up on all the cigarette news. People here go to the Indian Rez around 95 mile round trip to get cheap cigs(around $25.00 a carton) a pack of cigs here has 20 cigarettes and a carton is 10 packs , so 200 cigarettes and they do sell ecig supplies and flavored liquids. Horrible drive in the winter- why I quit smoking and started vaping.
We used to be able to order them from the Rez and have them shipped to the house or work, but when that ended had to drive there, I did that with some work friends- did it for years until I got fed up with that drive- Thruway was shut down multiple times due to snow, the year I quit 7 feet of snow in one day stranded cars and tractor trailers for days, my route to the Rez.
Wow. I worked out roughly not long ago the average cigarette here cost $2 each! Thats going by brand ones and non brand averaging it out.
200 cigs easy here $400. I would guarantee that smokers hete spend more on smokes than food.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d7d427ba545a988ec34bcaec585aa1a5.jpg

Ten Bucks - nearly the entire line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Scored this from a B&M while on the road for work today. Super tasty. The One - Blueberry. It was stupid expensive but these shops need to make money somehow. Found it online for 1/3 of the price and will definitely be ordering more.

FFvVJ5O.jpg

That's good stuff. Strikes USA sent a bottle of that as a freebie once, and I've enjoyed it a lot!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Scored this from a B&M while on the road for work today. Super tasty. The One - Blueberry. It was stupid expensive but these shops need to make money somehow. Found it online for 1/3 of the price and will definitely be ordering more.

FFvVJ5O.jpg
Ejuicesteals had great sales on The One Blueberry,Strawberry and Lemon last year- I think when I bought them there they were .50 cents- $1.00 a bottle- bought a lot of it- lol. Love the Strawberry and Blueberry- the Lemon is OK but not as good as the other 2.
Stocked up before July 2020 before the flavor ban here in NY

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kilo Honey Cream
Tres Leches diy (tastes just like the Kilo Honey Cream. I won't be able to stand this all day!) :teehee:
Freeman Minty Cocoa

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Loaded ─ Cotton Candy UK Edition, Pink
Oh I bought some of that before our NY ban- Loaded Pink, I bought 3 120 ml bottles- I haven't tried it yet.
How do you like it ?-
I like sweet candy vapes so I figured I would love this! I love Loaded Glazed donuts and Apple Fritter juices.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I bought some of that before our NY ban- Loaded Pink, I bought 3 120 ml bottles- I haven't tried it yet.
How do you like it ?-
I like sweet candy vapes so I figured I would love this! I love Loaded Glazed donuts and Apple Fritter juices.
To me it tastes just like real pink candy floss. Sadboy also has Happy End Pink Cotton Candy and Happy End Blue Cotton Candy. They are more like a "natural fruit" style of candy floss in comparison to the Loaded. I recommend all three, though.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Luto Pink Lemonade - 50mg salt, mixed with 36mg unflavored salt.
I didn't know it was menthol. I don't like it. But not NEARLY as mentholated as Twist Pink 0.
Back to Red's Apple/Grape.
Geez- they don't mark it as"iced, or cool, or chill" something to alert people it has menthol or koolada in it- sorry you got stuck with some flavors you don't like.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Geez- they don't mark it as"iced, or cool, or chill" something to alert people it has menthol or koolada in it- sorry you got stuck with some flavors you don't like.
Yeah, several now. But live and learn. I've made worse mistakes, lol. The Luto is totally not marked as ice. But the Twist 0 is 0 with a little degree mark, and a very indistinct backround with shapes that could be crystals. My fault. It's a freakin double pack too!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, several now. But live and learn. I've made worse mistakes, lol. The Luto is totally not marked as ice. But the Twist 0 is 0 with a little degree mark, and a very indistinct backround with shapes that could be crystals. My fault. It's a freakin double pack too!
I don't mind some mentholated juices sometimes when I am sick. I used to smoke menthol cigarettes back in the day, but some of these mentholated juices are so strong in menthol- yuck.
Yes over the years I have bought liquids I didn't like- some were dumpers just threw it out unvapeable to me, some I could mix with other stuff to get rid of it and some I gave away.
We don't have too many options here in NY - many places used to offer flavor samples and some ran contests here for free juice.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't mind some mentholated juices sometimes when I am sick. I used to smoke menthol cigarettes back in the day, but some of these mentholated juices are so strong in menthol- yuck.
Yes over the years I have bought liquids I didn't like- some were dumpers just threw it out unvapeable to me, some I could mix with other stuff to get rid of it and some I gave away.
We don't have too many options here in NY - many places used to offer flavor samples and some ran contests here for free juice.

I had some 24mg Hangsen Menthol that I ordered by mistake. For a while, in recipes that called for "cooling" flavors, I just used this menthol juice as though it were 24mg 30/70 nicotine. I still have some of it somewhere, and I occasionally like mentholated fruit flavors. I should pull it out and use it.

By the way, today I am vaping Praline Waffle diy and Kilo Honey Creme.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Right now a mix I did. After Dinner Mint. I think its almost there and just needs a slight up on the chocolate. Mint on point just a bit more choc.
Id be happy to keep vaping it but will stop at this tank, add a bit more chocolate, give it a steep and see.

VU Sponsors