Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jungle-
finishing up this last bottle of this. I don't like it as much as Jungle King

Freeman Vape Co.
Hi. Do you ever throw any away? I do these days but I know you all there have tighter restrictions than us so may be more hesitant than here.
I threw away over a dozen diy flavours a few weeks ago. I no longer know anyone in my town to give them to.
I broke my steep rule today and tried my recent After Dinner Mint that I upped the chocolate in. Im loving it as is.
So yep, simple after dinner mint that is on point tonight. 👍

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi. Do you ever throw any away? I do these days but I know you all there have tighter restrictions than us so may be more hesitant than here.
I threw away over a dozen diy flavours a few weeks ago. I no longer know anyone in my town to give then to.
I broke my steep rule today and tried my recent After Dinner Mint that I upped the chocolate in. Im loving it as is.
So yep, simple after dinner mint that is on point tonight. 👍
After vaping so long and finding some favorites I make sure I am stocked up on those, most of my liquids are know favorites of mine thru trial and error- there are still some shops still shipping to NY and I am sad for the shops liquids I used to love but are no longer in business or can't sell NY.
Oh yes I have thrown out some eliquids I hated the flavor of, they have come in samplers or I bought not knowing I would hate them. Anything with coconut,chocolate, mango,musk melon, lime,tobaccos end up in the garbage- I can't even mix these flavors with others to make me vape it- :blech:
I just went thru my cabinet and found some really high for me nic- anything over 3nic went in the garbage, and there were some really dark too, went right in the garbage. I mainly vape zero nic now, but I will vape 3nic that I already have.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
After vaping so long and finding some favorites I make sure I am stocked up on those, most of my liquids are know favorites of mine thru trial and error- there are still some shops still shipping to NY and I am sad for the shops liquids I used to love but are no longer in business or can't sell NY.
Oh yes I have thrown out some eliquids I hated the flavor of, they have come in samplers or I bought not knowing I would hate them. Anything with coconut,chocolate, mango,musk melon, lime,tobaccos end up in the garbage- I can't even mix these flavors with others to make me vape it- :blech:
I just went thru my cabinet and found some really high for me nic- anything over 3nic went in the garbage, and there were some really dark too, went right in the garbage. I mainly vape zero nic now, but I will vape 3nic that I already have.
Hi I know the experience. Tried so many chocs and had given up. I do like Flavorah Milk choc though. Is it a 100% one you'd buy to eat? No, but its 80% there and when mixed with other flavours, no not on its own, it gets there. Mango.....🤢 i dont care who makes it.....
Musk... Dont talk about that with me as I threw an entire kit in the bin chasing that one...
Im too done with melon. I dont care what fairy tale I hear the flavour profile sprukers give those either. Just some taste flavours you eat, I make no oppolagies, do not.... Do Not......transfer into vaping. No matter how much those who are on the payrolls spruik them. I watch our sites here and see so many flavours come and go that im convinced of that.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
latakia tobacco by blacknote.
its....the closest thing to actual tobacco ive tried.
mostly cuz they captured the smokiness of burned tobacco.
but its also very peppery. which i love since my fav cig brand was amsterdam shag which was a peppery spicy european tobacco. delicious.
i tried blacknotes virginia and burley. but theyre werent anything to write home about. i prefer naked100 euro gold tobacco. its nice smooth and nutty vs blacknote vir and bur.
if i mix euro gold with latakia i get divinity.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping nine different juices today but wanted to comment on two of them, both from Freeman - my first purchase from them.

Molten Valley (peach cobbler/vanilla ice cream) - this is absolutely dynamite. To me, it tastes a lot like 5 Pawns Lucena which I vaped a gallon of years ago (at $1/ml lol). This is good stuff.

Homecoming (strawberry/rice milk) - maybe my palate is wonky but I get more apple from this than strawberry but it's good!. The rice pudding is there on the exhale. Not sure if dripping it on a 0.12 build is altering the flavor. Dunno, don't care. I like it.

Freeman will be getting a sizable second order from me. If anyone has additional Freeman suggestions, hit me with them. I know Jungle King comes highly recommended by @SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Vaping nine different juices today but wanted to comment on two of them, both from Freeman - my first purchase from them.

Molten Valley (peach cobbler/vanilla ice cream) - this is absolutely dynamite. To me, it tastes a lot like 5 Pawns Lucena which I vaped a gallon of years ago (at $1/ml lol). This is good stuff.

Homecoming (strawberry/rice milk) - maybe my palate is wonky but I get more apple from this than strawberry but it's good!. The rice pudding is there on the exhale. Not sure if dripping it on a 0.12 build is altering the flavor. Dunno, don't care. I like it.

Freeman will be getting a sizable second order from me. If anyone has additional Freeman suggestions, hit me with them. I know Jungle King comes highly recommended by @SnapDragon NY
Glad you liked the Freeman juices you got- @nadalama , likes and uses their juices too- she can add to the suggestions.
I liked Strawb Lights and Blue Collar( blue raspberry) too. Rawsberry Dream( raspberry cheesecake) was just OK, I am not a big cheesecake fan. I love eating cheesecake, but vaping cheesecake-not so much.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Glad you liked the Freeman juices you got- @nadalama , likes and uses their juices too- she can add to the suggestions.
I liked Strawb Lights and Blue Collar( blue raspberry) too. Rawsberry Dream( raspberry cheesecake) was just OK, I am not a big cheesecake fan. I love eating cheesecake, but vaping cheesecake-not so much.

Yes, I like Vice Cream (vanilla ice cream) and Ruth's Loot (choc chip cookie). Ruth's Loot is very similar to my own diy recipe for a chocolate chip cookie, and it's one of my favorite flavors of all the ones I've tried.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I like Vice Cream (vanilla ice cream) and Ruth's Loot (choc chip cookie). Ruth's Loot is very similar to my own diy recipe for a chocolate chip cookie, and it's one of my favorite flavors of all the ones I've tried.

Thanks! Ruth's Loot was definitely on my list.

I don't know if anyone buys from Vape Dojo (I buy tons of Ten Bucks juice from them) but they are offering 35% off starting tomorrow through Monday with code LABOR35 and shipping is always free.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just filled a squonk bottle with the very last of my Awesometown Choco-Mint. RIP The Sauce LA.

KTIyGeS.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just filled a squonk bottle with the very last of my Awesometown Choco-Mint. RIP The Sauce LA.

KTIyGeS.jpg

If you want to consider mixing your own, LNW has a flavor called "The North Pole" that is a more-than-decent mint chocolate mixed at about 5% with 0.5% of some kind of sweetener. If you have a separate chocolate, 1.5% of that rounds it out nicely.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Newly acquired Fresh Pineapple from Salt Bae. 50mg. Smok Novo4, .8ohm, 20watts. Interesting. It's definitely real pineapple flavor, not candy. It's not bad, just getting into it now. I really like that it's not OVER-flavored. Very smooth. Nothing spiky. Hits normal. I find that some brands hit harder than others even at the same mg. Like Twist Pink 0, woohoo that hits hard!

20 watts is a bit much for 50mg. I usually do it at 12watts. But I had been vaping a custom mix at about 21mg so I got used to 20 watts. This is my former smoker perspective on this, 2 1/2 months now. But, as I progress into this hobby I definitely find myself enjoying longer sessions with lower mg freebase and a regular mod.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
pachamama salts apple tobacco
cuban blend taste tobacco mixed with granny apple.
i wouldnt call it my new fav. hell no. but it is different to anything i've vaped before i will say that.
distinct.
its growing on me tho.
as to why i purchased it...i was always for years interested in trying a pple+tobacco flavor ever since i saw them fictional apple cigarettes featured in quentin tarantino films lol.
i prefered red delicious apple vs granny apple but it works nevertheless.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
*snickers, just keeps snickering, nodding* :D :D :p :)
I reckon I have the caramel side of snickers bars on point. I have some peanut flavour that im yet to mix with it. If my idea is right I'll have a Snickers Bar vape. Blew my vape diy out of the water a little while ago and forgot to get vg/pg. In the next week will order a good lot of both and hopefully will make a Snickers Bar, along with others. Have about a dozen flavours iv not been able to try due to my , "derrrr....I didn't plan ahead when I ordered" moment. :giggle:

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've enjoyed everything I've ordered from Freeman so far but one of my absolute favorites is Trail Blazer (tobacco, peanut butter, butterscotch). It's one of the best "with coffee" vapes I've experienced. Vaping it right now with a cup of black coffee. Good stuff.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors