Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I reckon I have the caramel side of snickers bars on point. I have some peanut flavour that im yet to mix with it. If my idea is right I'll have a Snickers Bar vape. Blew my vape diy out of the water a little while ago and forgot to get vg/pg. In the next week will order a good lot of both and hopefully will make a Snickers Bar, along with others. Have about a dozen flavours iv not been able to try due to my , "derrrr....I didn't plan ahead when I ordered" moment. :giggle:

All well & good. I was just snickering because I as usual am vaping unflavored. *chuckles*

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Living in NY I just did another CT trip yesterday, so I'm sampling all my latest aquisitions. It was a beautiful day. I went to the skatepark in Stamford. Instead of making it a chore I made a day of it.

Red's Apple Grape 6mg - Pretty much my favorite thing so far.
Red's Apple Original 6mg - Damn fine as expected.
Naked 100 Lemon 6mg - Lacking in flavor in my Novo4, haven't tried it in regular mod yet.
VGod Sour Apple Belt (salt) - Delicious, this was my goto when I gave up stinkies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lemon - Naked 100
Oh my, I am really enjoying the simplicity of a single simple flavor. I should have quit stinkies years ago. I'm enjoying the variety so much. This Lemon is a very high quality candy-ish flavor but not overdone. Highly recommend.
My mom went into a B&M vape shop with me. We sat down, she sat there patiently waiting on me trying different flavors. But, I couldn't choose which to purchase. So, I asked her which one. She didn't know either 'cause I couldn't vape the flavors just taste them from the bottle. Love her even more! lol, she started tasting them with me. She loves Lemon, and we tasted a Lemon Cookie, that was it ! I immediately put it in to vape and she loved the smell.
I saved it....didn't vape on it until I was around her and she always said how she loved how it smelled.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a huge fan of lemon vapes. I have some Naked Green Lemon that's pretty tart, but it's good in drippers. Also have a DIY recipe that is one of my favorites, but that's more of a lemon shortbread/sandwich cookie flavor.

Lemon and custard mixed together are mighty good, too, imo.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Get some unflavored (or make your own) to "flush" the juice when switching flavors... works great.
I've been using little bulb syringes, but there is waste involved no matter what I do. I do need more tanks though. I'm a noob, but I'm transitioning, lol. I'll always have to have a tank with Red's Apple in it. It's just my standard right now. I'm gonna buy a couple of different rebuildables. Swapping premade coils is for the birds. But the Zenith2 is pretty cool with that if you have a lot of juice in tank still.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been using little bulb syringes, but there is waste involved no matter what I do. I do need more tanks though. I'm a noob, but I'm transitioning, lol. I'll always have to have a tank with Red's Apple in it. It's just my standard right now. I'm gonna buy a couple of different rebuildables. Swapping premade coils is for the birds. But the Zenith2 is pretty cool with that if you have a lot of juice in tank still.
*chuckles* Knew there was another reason I use RDAs.

It's all good though. I'm not putting down using tanks. If that's what you like, go for it! :)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Clove, always clove. Doesn't even matter what brand as long as it tastes like clove, but right now it happens to be PerfectVape.

This weekend I'll be vaping unflavored when I have a house guest.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are interested in DIY, TFA chai tea is mostly clove flavor. I didn't like it (by itself... too much clove for me) so gave it away, then realized it would have been great with tobacco flavors.
Love chai. It's that cardamom element. I tried making my own once, but the cardamom flavoring is very delicate and just seems to drift away like an angel, won't hang around.

I'll try that TFA. I'm starting to feel I should get serious about using nic base, measuring it out in dilution, etc.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I've just clicked a lot of "likes". I'm getting a vicarious thrill from everybody's rich, sweet, delicious flavors. Can just taste all of the pudding, cookies, donuts, cake, caramel, ice cream, candy, lemonade.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love chai. It's that cardamom element.
You might not be into tobacco flavors, but I had a "pre-made" juice that was a turkish with some kind of spice... I finally figured out is was cardamom (that I love in real life) Any tips on a cardamom flavor? I might also try it in bakery recipes.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like how vaping takes the place of "fattening" for satisfying that sweet tooth.
I watched this video (interview) with older people getting into vaping (one of them was a chef)
He mentioned " what if you could vape that cherry pie instead of eating it?" It would really help people." I can actually see vaping helping with food cravings... even 0 nic juice with flavor could help.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might not be into tobacco flavors, but I had a "pre-made" juice that was a turkish with some kind of spice... I finally figured out is was cardamom (that I love in real life) Any tips on a cardamom flavor? I might also try it in bakery recipes.
It was a long time ago that I tried to make my own chai blend eliquid. I understood you shouldn't vape essential oils. I think it was an alcohol based cardamom extract, but it didn't work. As I mentioned, the flavor just wouldn't stay in the bottle, much less make it past the coil. I tried making a cake icing with what was left, with powdered sugar, and that tasted pretty good.

Gothic Vapor has a Chai Tea flavor, but I didn't buy it a second time. The description says "masala chai tea with a twist of vanilla cream". When I looked just now, to make sure they still have it, I noticed they have a second one called "Masala Chai", separate from their "Chai Tea". Just a warning, it's a flakey company, but a wonderful company with great service. They've been around a long time, but I think they were once visited by FDA or were punked by an underage buyer, something. Now you fill out your order, submit it, and then you have to call in your payment. They'll have the order details, so you won't have to spend a lot of time going over that again; just your payment details. They don't ship to California, because they believe flavors are banned there (I don't think so though, not yet anyway).

Also, and I don't want to mention the company name here because their ad is on my website, I once made a mixture of their blackberry and choco-chai, because the choco-chai was bland. Mixed with the blackberry, the result was blackberries with cream and brown sugar, a very nice surprise.

Currently I can suggest that you vape your best rich tobacco flavor while sipping a cup of Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea, especially in cold weather. It has such a beautiful, full flavor. I buy the whole shelf when I see it, because it sells out when it hits the store. Cardamom is one of the ingredients. It's sweet without sugar added.

VU Sponsors