Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Trying a test batch of FW Blackberry Mojito. Flavor is great at 9%

That sounds so good to me, a Blackberry Mojito. Is it an FW single flavor?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Poor me. Broke down my steely reserve. Trying a flavor I'm just calling Sweet Vanilla.

My base in unflavored max VG. I added the following.

0.20 ml Vanillian (10%) FA
0.40 ml Sweet Cream FA

I like using Flavor's Apprentice brand flavors, reckon you may use what you prefer. Batch size was about 6/7 ml. I do micro-batches for squonk bottles as I squonk.

Got the idea to try it from some vanilla praline wafer cookies I got at the store the other week. Thought, "well I might could vape this taste a bit." Did not quite get the exact taste but it's close enough for myself.

ETA: Updating, a few days later and after near finishing a bottle. I put more base in. The juice had obviously steeped, at least some, despite my "shake & vape" routine. After that, it seems I got closer to that flavor than I first thought. :)

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Bummer that The SauceLA/Awesometown appears to be out of the game. I ordered a *lot* of juice from them.
Yes makes me sad that the SauceLA is gone, one of my favorite juice companies, great juice and customer service, I ordered from them for many years- well it has been gone for me in NY since last July when NY pushed that flavor ban through. I ordered everything I could before I couldn't get any more of my favorite liquids from them.
:cry:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors