Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
here is a quick joke vapies...what is the worst thing you can do to your partner when you are having sex?

phone them lol lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This particular morning, might be easier to tell you what I'm NOT vaping. I refilled four RTAs, and I'm vaping all of them to keep them from leaking later.

Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry
Tom's Cherry Lemonade
Kilo Cinnamon Roll
Vib's Cake (coconut) diy

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
DIY
Watermelon/Apple
Great mix of 1 natural and 1 candy of each. My lack of RDA's has me testing my 3mg mixes in all my low watt devices, but it's still delicious. The flavor carries over but it's not really the same. Once you taste big clouds it's hard to go back! :D

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
DIY
Watermelon/Apple
Great mix of 1 natural and 1 candy of each. My lack of RDA's has me testing my 3mg mixes in all my low watt devices, but it's still delicious. The flavor carries over but it's not really the same. Once you taste big clouds it's hard to go back! :D
i like your recipe, have just mixed a one at 70-30, will give it a weeks steep then suckie suckie time! i go for flavour more than clouds,, i dont want to be a chimney stack lol.
try blue dragon 7%
water mellon 2%
blueberry 1.5%

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
i like your recipe, have just mixed a one at 70-30, will give it a weeks steep then suckie suckie time! i go for flavour more than clouds,, i dont want to be a chimney stack lol.
try blue dragon 7%
water mellon 2%
blueberry 1.5%
My watermelon definitely needed a day to soften. Whereas my apple was so good immediately. I haven't tried to make anything requiring steeping yet. I need RDA's for testing. And a better scale to weigh the Super Sweet better. I might have to mix down the Super Sweet to be more accurate.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My watermelon definitely needed a day to soften. Whereas my apple was so good immediately. I haven't tried to make anything requiring steeping yet. I need RDA's for testing. And a better scale to weigh the Super Sweet better. I might have to mix down the Super Sweet to be more accurate.

You can always do the Super Sweet by drops. May be that 2 or 3 drops in 10 or 15ml will do ya. The FLV Sweetness, you'll probably NEED to do by drops, if it's as concentrated as some of the other FLV flavors.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i bought one of those battery operated cake mixing things, it mixes all the juice together great and saves you dancing around and shaking a bottle lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kilo Vanilla Almond Milk
Mix of Met4 Golden Ticket & Dinner Mint diy
Mix of Toffee Coffee diy & Deb's Custard

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do DIY... have two "pods" for my Innokin Kroma-Z (one is always my tobacco mix...
nutty RY4... with caramel/vanilla ) Also have another pod with apple pie. Got confused and put the tobacco mix with the apple pie... it is so good. Might do apple with tobacco again.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kilo Birthday Cake
Custard's Last Stand diy (not my recipe - found it on ATF, and I forget the mixer's name now)
Freeman Ruth's Loot

VU Sponsors