Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
how is the ginger one from freeman?
im only interested in 2 from freeman. ginger house and cherry express. im planning to get both.

I would definitely buy the Ginger House again. The ginger in it is more subtle than it would be if I'd mixed it myself, but it has a nice, dark spice-cake type flavor that I can actually vape for a large part of the day. I don't get tired of it.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i bet that tastes crap lol
reminds me of an old wedding joke: a chineese man and woman had been dating for 3yrs, the woman would not let him touch her untill they were married. on their wedding night the woman said to him "now we are married, you can have whatever you want" he smiled, felt warm and said " hmm, i would like a 69" she looked puzzled then saib, " i will be 5 mins" oh yes, she is going to come back in sexy lingere, he felt very warm now.
after 10 mins she came back and gave him a parcel and said " there you are dear" he looked at it, scratched his head and said " what is this, i asked for a 69!
she frowned and told him : you asked for a 69! thats what that is!! a 69..mushroom and rice!!!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i got through my first day of squonking yeah!! i bought a pulse v2, a athem and a watofo profile,
the pulse is a horrible looking thing so into the drawer it goes. the aegis anthem is good, my fayourite is the watofo profile its a good taste vape bottle holds 7 ml.
however i still prefer my sub ohm vapes.
now back to your mix as i rub my, my , my hands,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sure, why not? Don't you have a good cake-of-soap mix in your rotation?
hey angel. have you seen the newbie that joined us. he/she is called diy..look at what tyey said in their introduction , better go to the toilet before you do though lol

VU Sponsors